SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 - Page 51

Posted: 8 years ago
The fact that Aahil didn't even know what Sanam wished for but made a dua that her wish comes true no matter what it is because all he wants is her to be happy. You've got to admire a man who'd put her happiness over his own. It isn't just about getting Sanam back for Aahil, he wants her to be happy and for her hearts wishes to come true however that's achieved. If only he knew what she wishes is the same thing he wishes.

Also Sanam without even properly knowing him asked for his happiness too. Supposedly in QH making a wish during a meteor shower is a big deal and rare and she could have made a wish for herself or Shaad or his parents but she didn't. She made a wish for Aahil and his happiness because even though he's still supposedly a stranger that is more important to her. Sahil basically made a dua for each other and the others happiness whilst holding hands. Aww amnesia or not amnesia all Sanam still wants is for Aahil to be happy. His happiness is most important to her and Sanam's happiness is most important to Aahil. This is true love, selfless love where the others happiness matters even more than your own. Where you wish good for the other rather than yourself because you care about them/love them 
Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by flora212

I know Aahil is at fault regarding the lack of acknowledgement!  But no I can't support Shaad over Aahil. Cause Aahil mistakes are just tiny infront of that great maha purush! But Mandy this is a show...the Creatives will do whatever they want!  We won't be able to do anything. My point is enjoy the one which you were waiting for that too if you can enjoy!  But if you can't then don't watch!  I can enjoy so I will watch even though Aahil being all dumb about reaction is disturbing but I feel we should have a bit more patience. And we should not forget Shaad the Villain is meant to be glorified.  

Exactly! And to add to ur comment below this one, I watch QH for SaHil only 😳 I have no shame in admitting that I watch shows purely for entertainment and time pass 😆😆
Originally posted by Maria_Shaukat_9

The fact that Aahil didn't even know what Sanam wished for but made a dua that her wish comes true no matter what it is because all he wants is her to be happy. You've got to admire a man who'd put her happiness over his own. It isn't just about getting Sanam back for Aahil, he wants her to be happy and for her hearts wishes to come true however that's achieved. If only he knew what she wishes is the same thing he wishes.

Also Sanam without even properly knowing him asked for his happiness too. Supposedly in QH making a wish during a meteor shower is a big deal and rare and she could have made a wish for herself or Shaad or his parents but she didn't. She made a wish for Aahil and his happiness because even though he's still supposedly a stranger that is more important to her. Sahil basically made a dua for each other and the others happiness whilst holding hands. Aww amnesia or not amnesia all Sanam still wants is for Aahil to be happy. His happiness is most important to her and Sanam's happiness is most important to Aahil. This is true love, selfless love where the others happiness matters even more than your own. Where you wish good for the other rather than yourself because you care about them/love them 

What u have said is so lovely 👏 Yes, not matter what Aahil and Sanam can only wish the best for each other and their hearts still beat for the other! Soulmates who belong in each other's arms and soon will be together 😳 What they share is true and selfless love!  Idk how one can question Aahil's love for Sanam but the fact that he prayed for her wish to be fulfilled without even know what it was made me love him even more! He was always a pure hearted soul  Maybe thats why he cant play twisted chaals nor does he want to just get back Sanam! He wants his Sanam to return to him! He wants her to be happy and healthy! And the Sanam inside of Jannat wants the same! Its a test where both of these lovers will pass with flying colors due to the purity of their love! That scene was beautiful! I loved it! I would have said to make a separate post on this, but then most likely it will be turned into something else 😆 But this was really nice! Thanks for posting ur thoughts here 😳 SaHil ❤️
Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
Tbh I did feel like Surbhi's expression in the wishing scene were good after Aahil grabbed her hand and she looked at him. She wordlessly went from being shocked to just being in awe of him. Like you could see it in her eyes and her face and how she sort of just softened and looked sort of open and vunerable as the junoon tere ishq ka took over. There was a lot of admiration and openness there for like those few moments.Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 8 years ago
I love Sahil n waiting over a year to get them back in one frame.
Really waiting for them.
Honestly im just like all who dissapointed with lack of Aahil reaction because i cant enjoy Sahil much right now.They are so different.their Junoon moment feel like they are the new Sahil.I just feeling confused with  Aahil who acted like a shy cat infront of Sanam instead as lion front of Shaad just like our Jallad Jin in oldays.

But im helpless.Im loving them so much so i cant ignore them just like that.Now they are in one frame just like we want.So i will try to keep watching for them.I hope in coming track we will get what we want to c in Sahil right now.More passion,hot ,fire just like oldays.That is my Sahil.
Till then will try to enjoy their scene more.

😳

Edited by Hanie - 8 years ago
^^ Her face. She's so falling in love with him. She can't take her eyes off him and jab dua maange toh dil se uss kehliye mangi 
Pic kredit to insta @thisissara1996 
https://instagram.com/thisissara1996/

It feeling so different when she put Kv there.i think Kv suit more.look natural .😆
😳
Originally posted by Maria_Shaukat_9

^^ Her face. She's so falling in love with him. She can't take her eyes off him and jab dua maange toh dil se uss kehliye mangi 

I felt exactly the same way. I really liked her expressions! Found a glimpse of Sanam! She is feeling something for sure 😳 And the way her thoughts immediately went to him during such a pure moment 
There are some things that still annoy me about Qubool hai but I think I'm going to ignore the logics and skip the annoying bits and just focus on Survir's chemistry. If I use my head then it annoys me but if I leave my brain on the side whilst watching this show and just focus on the nice bits then I think I'll be fine.
Originally posted by Raingoddess

What u have said is so lovely 👏 Yes, not matter what Aahil and Sanam can only wish the best for each other and their hearts still beat for the other! Soulmates who belong in each other's arms and soon will be together 😳 What they share is true and selfless love!  Idk how one can question Aahil's love for Sanam but the fact that he prayed for her wish to be fulfilled without even know what it was made me love him even more! He was always a pure hearted soul  Maybe thats why he cant play twisted chaals nor does he want to just get back Sanam! He wants his Sanam to return to him! He wants her to be happy and healthy! And the Sanam inside of Jannat wants the same! Its a test where both of these lovers will pass with flying colors due to the purity of their love! That scene was beautiful! I loved it! I would have said to make a separate post on this, but then most likely it will be turned into something else 😆 But this was really nice! Thanks for posting ur thoughts here 😳 SaHil ❤️
Not sure if I find some veiled digs here... was passing by and read.

I think lack of someone's enthusiasm should not deter you from making your posts. the fact that Aahil still wishes for Sanam's happiness in his heart says a lot.

I am sure people would have kept your lovely post clutter free.

I feel most people including myself comment positively/negatively depending on how we view the track! because we take our entertainment seriously.