JShukla thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sahil333

Aahil

I could eat him.. bones and all
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys, posted a poll for SaHilians, after seeing the discussion on current track.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4380700
sahil333 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JShukla

I could eat him.. bones and all

😆😆 Don't we all?
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you guys! I mean for that edit, I love clarifying ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†
Esha, I am no different about Namastey London, girl! Trust me, I am way too obsessed with it. There are only 2 films I have watched like over and over, one is DDLJ and the second is NL ðŸ˜† I can't seem to get over it. 
And I love those lines, I was listening to that song and it seemed so perfect that time, 
Thank you!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Prags, Namaste London came out the year I got married. I loved that movie. One of the first BW movies my hubby watched on my insistence! He thought Katrina was "Hot!" LOL. I thought Charlie Brown was hot, but my vote always went to Akie! :)

I just love the song "Yehi Hotha Pyaar hain kya...? Mere Dil-E-Bekarrar!" What a beautiful song with beautiful lyrics. It's so heart wrenching. How they picturised the song? Akshay's acting was amazing. How he hid his pain? How guilty she felt! That movie is my hands down favorite of Katrina and she performed SO well in it. I have not seen that many of her films. (coz I hardly watch BW anymore). But I watched that one and I was impressed by her for the first time. She was a natural in it. 

That second to last scene when he walks her down the aisle and tells Charlie to look after "Jasmeet" (Not Jazz) coz otherwise he will be back for a "Match" and this time it wont be Rugby! I just LOVED it. He spoke in fluent English after pretending not to be able to speak proper English for weeks!! That was a master stroke! 

The real husband having to sit on the sidelines and watch her with this fake player Charlie Brown! The movie had a lasting impact and I loved it. One of the better made BW movies that came out during that time. Totally wholesome but dealt with a very timely and also relevant topic! Love that movie! :)
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Didn't watch the episode only read WU! Sounds great ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Naff!! Please go watch!! OMG! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
How awesome was it! I can't stop laughing for MANY REASONS  ðŸ¤£
Edited by Junoon-e-SaHil - 8 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
She imagined Aahil while in front of the mirror, and she saw him saying "White mein bahut khoobsurat lagti ho!! OMG! 😆😆 
'Yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai! Main Mr. Aahil ke baare mein aisa kyun feel kar rahi hoon?" ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

BEST PART!! ðŸ¤£
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
He wrote his phone no on her HAND! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† I can't stop being so hyper and laughing! This seems too funny and so damn niccceee!!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Aahil. What happened to him?! Lover boy ARI "Tumhare baare mein hi soch raha tha!" ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†