Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Who is blaming KV? If you think CVS changed the storyline, then maybe you should think outside the box and see my comment in a different perspective.

I have no problem with that ðŸ˜† Nor am I disagreeing with most of the points, my issue lies in the fact that Aahil's love for Sanam is questioned lol Not saying u have done that but I still dont see how he is trying to claim her when so far he has just begun processing what to do next... Its only been one episode lol Honestly KK idk who said it, I have been in and out cuz of studying but I have seen KV's name being mentioned...  Have skimmed thru the comments lol But TBH I really dont care abt who said what about whom cuz I have never bothered with people having issues with an actor I like, in the end of the day, I cant change their opinion the same way they cant change mine ðŸ˜† But yes if you feel that I targeted u, I apologize! Have so much in my head right now due to finals lol Since u do mention it, what do mean by different perspective?  Sorry I am confused (serious question, no sarcasm)... I tend to ask for clarification when I am confused, sometimes things do go over my head and with exams this week, my brain is unofficially slower than usual ðŸ˜† U can pm or give me the link, I have no issue with reading something with an open mind, even if I dont agree lol 
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Rishton mein daraar aayi... <\3 

😆😆

Kab...Kiu Aur Kese ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜†
Raingoddess thumbnail

Originally posted by: LauraVIP

It's not like i'm not agree with them about Aahil, i just can't stand when people are blamming him so much. ðŸ˜† So I though those who are protecting him would feel upset too ðŸ˜†  Than KV said that it is going  to  be interesting, i think he was talking about Dharamshala track, not about the future. But you're right, better to wait and see what happens ðŸ˜†

Same here, I def agree with certain points, just not others ðŸ˜† Yes I agree he was referring to Dharamshala lol Lets see what happens ðŸ˜†
Raingoddess thumbnail

Originally posted by: flora212

Kab...Kiu Aur Kese ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜†

Lmao ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† All cuz of Nawab Sahab man! Jk ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ARI Ganda Bacha ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜†
Raingoddess thumbnail