Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

This picture is breathtaking! Enough said! Wow.. It's beautiful and oozes raw passion! ❀️

It sure makes me think of other thoughts while staring at it.. πŸ˜‰

SaHil
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

This picture is SO SO hot, I just had to comment on it! The passion in that pose. The love. Uff! Marjawa! KV looks so hot it's not funny! He has such a beautiful side profile. They both look amazing and the lighting is just gorgeous! I love men with strong features and sexy manly looks! That is why I love this look of KV's. He's a man not a boy! I like the slightly darker guys who have that edgy look. One of the reasons I love Shaleen Malhotra. In this picture KV even looks a bit like him! Even though I like Gautam Rode too. (who is fair), prefer the darker guys. But GR has a strong screen presence and even he is a man not a boy! :)

This picture is just hotness! Maybe I will draw some inspiration for the next chapter of my story which I intend to complete this week. I have just been unwell lately and also too busy! But this weak I will knuckle down to it, and I will PM all my faithful readers! :)
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

This picture is SO SO hot, I just had to comment on it! The passion in that pose. The love. Uff! Marjawa! KV looks so hot it's not funny! He has such a beautiful side profile. They both look amazing and the lighting is just gorgeous! I love men with strong features and sexy manly looks! That is why I love this look of KV's. He's a man not a boy! I like the slightly darker guys who have that edgy look. One of the reasons I love Shaleen Malhotra. In this picture KV even looks a bit like him! Even though I like Gautam Rode too. (who is fair), prefer the darker guys. But GR has a strong screen presence and even he is a man not a boy! :)

This picture is just hotness! Maybe I will draw some inspiration for the next chapter of my story which I intend to complete this week. I have just been unwell lately and also too busy! But this weak I will knuckle down to it, and I will PM all my faithful readers! :)

hi  mandy

yeah your observation is correct  i am  kvb fan because  how  he carries himself  his attitude his  style  

he has typical looks   raw  like a a  man

survir chemsitry  is awesome    but  u will write on this pic πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

gr  has similar rugged look  but fair  and shallen  is like kvb  i agreeπŸ˜†

they  made 7 couples   hottest is kvb and varunπŸ˜†      i wonder   why  vrushali always gives  cheesy roamntic pose to shayer  janant  pics   ?   fail to understandπŸ₯±
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

The only pic i loved. Thanks for sharing
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Uh-oh! So this is the full pose I guess. Damn! His other hand is holding her hand..shit! I wanted somewhere else...and with that I mean, her waist πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Thanks guys! I mean for the playlist πŸ˜†
I'll keep adding random dialogues to it too, its my new favorite pastime πŸ˜†

And about the VM, guess what I was thinking about that too. I have it in my mind, But I am not getting at proper song, please someone suggest some..πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Exactly Mandy! Everything, every WORD you said, I mean about being the darker guys! And THIS picture?! Is scorching! I mean, I just keep staring at their pictures! Its just too intense! I sometimes think HOW AWESOME THEIR STORY COULD HAVE BEEN in an out and out hate-love thing, you know?! They would just burn everything! They look as hot as ever in every picture, they are just too HOT for the pictures LOL.

About KV's side profile?! Mandy! I am a goner for his side profile man, really! I literally DIE when I see it! SERIOUSLY! Its just TOO gorgeous, I can't even! He looks SO perfect with his side features! And whether its right or left profile, its amazing! Perfect and edgy features! I love the edgy and darker looks more too! They have something so intriguing, exciting, intense, rushing to it! Its just..ugh! 

The LOOKS he gives to her, is just I don't even know?! And I guess I won't be knowing ever either πŸ˜†
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Am i the one who feel depressed after reading all posts about Aahil?πŸ˜• And i can't believe that some are judging KV about what he said. 
I feel like CV's changed the storyline after Sahil meeting. Sanam is no more attracted to Aahil and suddenly Sanam and Shayer are calling Aahil - Aahil, not Sahil. More than anything I hate the way cv's are not giving importance to this Shayer actions and even showing him as a positive character. πŸ€’
Waiting for next episodes, hope Aahil will have a good monologues and start to do something about this liar!
Edited by LauraVIP - 8 years ago
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: LauraVIP

Am i the one who feel depressed after reading all posts about Aahil?πŸ˜• And i can't believe that some are judging KV about what he said. 

I feel like CV's changed the storyline after Sahil meeting. Sanam is no more attracted to Aahil and suddenly Sanam and Shayer are calling Aahil - Aahil, not Sahil. More than anything I hate the way cv's are not giving importance to this Shayer actions and even showing him as a positive character. πŸ€’
Waiting for next episodes, hope Aahil will have a good monologues and start to do something about this liar!

I don't think Shayar will be shown negative, or rather acknowldged.Any hope for that got crashed when he was shown in the daragh, saying his selfish prayer.He is the Sehar of AhEr here.Sanam is Ahil  and it'll all be dragged till TRPs fall once again.