SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 - Page 8

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by innocent.aman

prags  u not making  posts  these days on sahil  and aahil  why? πŸ˜†

I made 2-3 posts in last few days, go check if you want πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

I made 2-3 posts in last few days, go check if you want πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

u  made ?  good  good  πŸ˜†   u know  i normally  don't come on forum  πŸ˜†   only post on sahil fans posts   i will  comment  prags   little later  πŸ˜ƒ   on sahil   or ahil 

aaahil  emotional scenes was πŸ˜­πŸ˜†   sahil   again  β­οΈ  i am officailly again   a sahil  fan   aaahil tu hamesha rahungaπŸ˜†

Posting on the new heaven for the first time! Finally got a bit of time in my crazy day. Pretty late here so won't stick around for long. Just wanted to say congrats guys for the new AT! Let's hope we get some amazing scenes to discuss and analyse of SAHIL! Things are going to get very interesting from next week I am sure! Junoon on high! 

P.S: Even I want Aahil to beat up Shaad, but not right now! I think his strategy is just right! He is going to the source, which is Sanam! He probably knows this guy is lying for whatever reason! But he wants her to remember who she is, so she herself will break off the shackles of the lies she has been told! THAT is what I am seeing! Beating Shaad is not going to make her remember who she is! Let's give this a few more days at least! He only just saw her the day before! Not everything can happen fast! I know we are frustrated coz we have tolerated Shaad and his lies for 2 long months! But Aahil has only for less than 2 days! Let's cut him some slack! Also, how come him getting excited and asking Sanam to wish on a shooting star out of charachter? He is just acting the way any guy who saw his wife after 2 months would! Excited to be alone with her! 

I am with Esha on this one! Even I want more reaction and monologue! But I still want to give it a few more days! But the Sahil / Aahil was a total blooper! Lol
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
Originally posted by innocent.aman

mere negative comments par gaaliya milti hai   aur positive comments  pe  sab like tu maaroπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
aman positive is rare πŸ˜†

Aman that was awesome πŸ€£
Congrats on the new Heaven πŸ₯³
Waiting fr Monday episodes, to see if they deal with the situation or not , i hope they deal with it, or show reaction from Aahil's side, i wont mind a fight sequence or a heated conversation,

But as Femme_Jahil has said, Aahil's lack of reaction is the biggest concern fr some of us here, so i hope a monologue, some "Reaction" is shwn 
Originally posted by Femme_Jahil

It's not about people hell bent on Aahil beating Shaad. People are just annoyed at Aahil's lack of reaction to the whole situation. Beating Shaad is not a priority in any one's books IMO. I dont think you understood what we were trying to say. If Sanam and her memory is his only concern, then why is he okay with her staying with some stranger in a hotel room? Why no reaction and curiosity about what she has gone through all this time and what conditions she has had to face? He seems hell bent on getting Sanam more than getting her memories back, IMO. We are not even saying that he should DO any thing, just want to see a window into his thoughts. Some monologues, something? This is a situation that warrants possessiveness. More than the Rehan situation ever did. And no, I'm not comparing both situations.

And why won't he judge such a guy? Who has been taking advantage of his amnesiac wife for so long? You don't want him saintified like Sanam was during AaHer time do you? πŸ˜†

I am the biggest Aahil fan, I think everyone knows that. But I still will not hesitate in pointing out his flaws/faults. And that's what I and others are pointing out. The flaws in the narrative.

There is nothing to build up or lead to a reaction to such a nauseating situation. It should be instantaneous. But I'm hoping future episodes will compensate for this lack of reaction.

FM, word to all. πŸ‘
Congrats on the 29th Heaven πŸ₯³
Originally posted by ...Tanu...

This. Even I thought about the same thing. I still dont know what was out of character for him here?
He is desperately trying so that his wife remembers something or not. Also he saw her after almost 2 months. So wont he get excited? That is human nature. πŸ˜†

Sorry Tanu I just saw this lol And yes I agree, its human nature πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
Hey guys, ok I applogize for sparking the little disagreement! When I posted my comment yesterday I did say that its entirely my opinion and no one has to agree with me πŸ˜† Like it was said in one of the comments above, we all can def have varying opinions, thats the point of an open forum and I am not saying anyone is wrong or dispelling any theories, just putting forth my opinion πŸ˜† Idk if that makes me nasamaj and what not, but I still stick by it lol Its true SaHil fans have been very accepting of views and have pointed out Aahil's flaws and faults when it was called for! Its what makes us so awesome! But hey, at times one can disagree lol This time I dont blame Aahil nor do I find a fault in his actions/thought process at all lol And thats just my opinion, not asking anyone to try and chance it lol Wont be on the forum much cuz of finals week but just wanted to say that no matter what I love my SaHilians πŸ€—And varying opinion are what make discussions engaging! Having said that however, I refuse to comment on anything until I see how the track unfolds, for me that would be by next Friday when exams are over πŸ˜† But I feel that what the cvs are giving us now is much better than what they have given us in the past, they are trying to improve and I want to give them a chance! They can be very illogical but then they are the ones who gave us the awesome beginning of season 2 and the Dharamshala track! So while I dont have my hopes up, I dont wanna bring it down either! And for me whats coming out of all of this is that I am enjoying the SaHil scenes! And thats just me lol Some are not enjoying and they have every right to speak out lol But for now, I want to save any comment and criticism for later lol One aspect I agree with however is the monologues, I am not pressing for it but would love some more monologues and Sanam having more flashbacks in Bhopal! But I dont have the script in front of me so if there are scenes and dialogues like that in the upcoming episodes, great! If not, then hopefully the cvs work harder, entertain us and keep up the rating! (Not entirely essy tasks lol) Anyway oops once again my post became long lol I usually dislike essays unless they are meaningful but now I have written one πŸ˜† And its just random thoughts lol Anyway I apologize once again, did not intend to offend anyone lol SaHilians still love SaHil (in case any extra eyes view this lol) and lets see what Monday brings! Will try to drop by whenever I need a study break lol Take care guys!! Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
I rewatched the precap. Aahil was just excited lol At first i thought he was jumping πŸ˜†