Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 - Page 7

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Femme_Jahil

And I don't understand how people are so sure about the impending fight. KV could have been trolling for all we know. πŸ˜›

Thats just the desperation for hope speaking I guess, coz I really need hope if I am being positive πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Famishah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's not about people hell bent on Aahil beating Shaad. People are just annoyed at Aahil's lack of reaction to the whole situation. Beating Shaad is not a priority in any one's books IMO. I dont think you understood what we were trying to say. If Sanam and her memory is his only concern, then why is he okay with her staying with some stranger in a hotel room? Why no reaction and curiosity about what she has gone through all this time and what conditions she has had to face? He seems hell bent on getting Sanam more than getting her memories back, IMO. We are not even saying that he should DO any thing, just want to see a window into his thoughts. Some monologues, something? This is a situation that warrants possessiveness. More than the Rehan situation ever did. And no, I'm not comparing both situations.

And why won't he judge such a guy? Who has been taking advantage of his amnesiac wife for so long? You don't want him saintified like Sanam was during AaHer time do you? πŸ˜†

I am the biggest Aahil fan, I think everyone knows that. But I still will not hesitate in pointing out his flaws/faults. And that's what I and others are pointing out. The flaws in the narrative.

There is nothing to build up or lead to a reaction to such a nauseating situation. It should be instantaneous. But I'm hoping future episodes will compensate for this lack of reaction.

\

if aahil go and confront shaddy may be sanam as jannat who believe on shady like we saw in scene where aahil grabbed her hand in sleep which evoked thousands of emotion in jannat but as faithful wife she went to shady and when she felt nothing silent tear ran down her face by this i just want to say sanam hearts believe on aahil but she stand by shady so it will be wrong move 

secondly if he go and tell sanam aka jannat the truth its clearly means risking her life as we saw in yesterday episode so he can't even do this but atleast he tried by questioning her
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Femme-Jahil: Please don't misunderstand me, If you misunderstood me, and If I wrote anything that your din't like. I am sorry, really! Come on, we all are fans here πŸ€—
And HOW BIG A FAN YOU ARE! I guess EVERYONE  knows that. #YouKnowWhatIMean #EveryoneKnowsIt 
πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi all  recharged  sahil fans πŸ˜†
do cvc  have amnesia  tahts why they r giving such wonderful sahil episodes  al together  maclyod  track is the best in qh 3  uptil now result  a  good story build up   and trp r 4.1  

take  a  bow sahil    and ahil   kvb  for that emotional out burst   and new roamntic  ahil 

but i hope  ahil not to become    a majnoo crying wala πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
innocent.aman thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

@Femme-Jahil: Please don't misunderstand me, If you misunderstood me, and If I wrote anything that your din't like. I am sorry, really! Come on, we all are fans here πŸ€—

And HOW BIG A FAN YOU ARE! I guess EVERYONE  knows that. #YouKnowWhatIMean #EveryoneKnowsIt 
πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

no more misunderstanding  among sahil fans😲   chill and  enjoy new junoonπŸ˜†
innocent.aman thumbnail
any new spoilers  ?   πŸ˜†    aahil thrashing  shaddy black and blue πŸ˜†
innocent.aman thumbnail
prags  u not making  posts  these days on sahil  and aahil  why? πŸ˜†
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

You don't need to apologise. πŸ˜†

And I was just clarifying myself for people who don't know me...

I'd hope that there is room for differing POVs here. One quality that distinguishes us from the rest...

I don't know you πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ please clarify who are you!  πŸ˜­

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

^^

πŸ˜†

Bye.

bye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
innocent.aman thumbnail
mere negative comments par gaaliya milti hai   aur positive comments  pe  sab like tu maaroπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
aman positive is rare πŸ˜†