Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Famishah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: flora212

I don't think Cvs showing him saint!  His character is pretty much consistent now! And CVs knows it. Infact he is looking physco from past 3 days. Its the problem with some viewers who doesn't want to buy reality!  Otherwise CVs pretty much indicating his negetive shades. But I think now they need officially declare him as mentally retarded which he is 

πŸ˜† shady shayar is definately grey character, you are right he is negative but some people are blind to see reality specially SAHIL haters πŸ˜‰
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LauraVIP

I never blamed Aahil before, actually i always protected him, cause there were the reasons, but i don't understand him this time.

It's good that you're more patient guys πŸ˜›, but don't get your hopes up, for not being desappointed later πŸ˜•

Laura, we are not getting our hopes up trust me and us πŸ˜† Really! We have been through that, and have learnt our lesson too. Now we are just satisfying ourselves with what they are delivering us, and its much better than earlier track, A LOT. Atleast we have HIM close to her, no harm would reach her.
Chill, we won't be disappointed, I am still looking forward for that FIGHT KV mentioned though πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Naff, yes I know we all want a monologue for him. Actually all we can do is just wait πŸ˜†
My only saving grace is Aahil being around her and he is determined to take her back, I don't care how πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Okay, so I think he was NOT jumping. He was just excited I guess, maybe after holding her hand..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The fight is what I am waiting for. Because that will give me hope. πŸ˜†
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Okay, so I think he was NOT jumping. He was just excited I guess, maybe after holding her hand..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

He was not at all jumpingπŸ˜†
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Femme_Jahil

And I don't understand how people are so sure about the impending fight. KV could have been trolling for all we know. πŸ˜›

Thats what i was thinking tooπŸ˜† anyways time will tellπŸ˜†
Famishah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Esha and Naff, I just read your discussion on previous Heaven. And all those who were agreeing with it too, too πŸ˜†

Trust me, I am having same thoughts on it. I don;t know why people are so hell bent on beating him. I mean okay yes we all want that, but he just can;t go and beat him, because come on, its only a day he has come to know the truth. 

What should be his priority?! Lets just be honest here, getting her memory back or start suspecting him whom he doesn't even know. And how can he start suspecting him so soon? Because all he has seen of him till now, well how HE was showing him is a good guy image. And leave that.

His first priority is getting HER memory and HER back to him, rest will come just tumbling after one another. When you meet someone so dear after so long, do you go after the other things, or the thing you want to be with right then? He is not even his concern right now, SHE is the only concern, and the way he is handling this situation, trust me I am PROUD of him. He is handling it so calmly and maturely, he is not the same old guy who acts in anger, he has that anger still intact yes, but that anger is very much controlled and matured now.

And comparing it with Rehan situation, is completely different IMO. That time he was NOT sure of HER feelings, he thought SHE LOVES REHAN not him, that was more insecurity over possessiveness. He was feeling a little bit insecure, coz she was his wife and HE still wasn;t the one whom she loves, as per him anyway. When that accident happened, and she started realising, THAT was when he came to know, this thing can so totally work, and when he saw Rehan still with her THAT prompted him to blast him.

Insecurity was the cause of, because he loved her, and wanted her to love him back so bad, but she wasn't, that made him frustrated, angry, insecure, irritated, confused and what not. 

NOW, the tables have turned. HE KNOWS ABOUT HER FEELINGS. He knows she still has HIM in her heart, the feel and the memories are still in her. He is not insecure this time, coz he KNOWS, she is hers. Possessiveness comes with insecurity, at times, IMO. He is not insecure, he is determined to take her back. 

And. The way the story is moving, its amazing! You can't just show everything in 2-3 days, can you? Something should LEAD up to that, the build up to that heated confrontation, and THAT is what I am looking forward to. He is not the one who judges people, he has never been. 

And KV too said, the current track is gonna have high ratings, I am sure they have something for this too. I am just gonna wait and watch and relax, coz trust me after such a long time, I am enjoying the episodes again, Really!

Sorry for such a long post, but couldn't help.πŸ˜†

completely agreed, Aahil moves are justified and after all shady shayar save his sanam's life somewhat and he is behaving as good person so how can he go and hit shady, we will get fight scene at right time πŸ˜‰ and then we all celebrate together πŸ˜†
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

And I don't understand how people are so sure about the impending fight. KV could have been trolling for all we know. πŸ˜›

Nahi!!!
I am waiting for that !! 😭
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

It's not about people hell bent on Aahil beating Shaad. People are just annoyed at Aahil's lack of reaction to the whole situation. Beating Shaad is not a priority in any one's books IMO. I dont think you understood what we were trying to say. If Sanam and her memory is his only concern, then why is he okay with her staying with some stranger in a hotel room? Why no reaction and curiosity about what she has gone through all this time and what conditions she has had to face? He seems hell bent on getting Sanam more than getting her memories back, IMO. We are not even saying that he should DO any thing, just want to see a window into his thoughts. Some monologues, something? This is a situation that warrants possessiveness. More than the Rehan situation ever did. And no, I'm not comparing both situations.

And why won't he judge such a guy? Who has been taking advantage of his amnesiac wife for so long? You don't want him saintified like Sanam was during AaHer time do you? πŸ˜†

I am the biggest Aahil fan, I think everyone knows that. But I still will not hesitate in pointing out his flaws/faults. And that's what I and others are pointing out. The flaws in the narrative.

There is nothing to build up or lead to a reaction to such a nauseating situation. It should be instantaneous. But I'm hoping future episodes will compensate for this lack of reaction.

Last line. Just that πŸ˜† Trust me I am just waiting for the episodes only, and I am saving comments after I watch, thats just me.
But yes, discussing earlier and then witnessing it, is also good, makes it easier to handle πŸ˜† And hey, I agree with everything you said, every word. Hell I want that too, but its just that I am being patient, I mean its like only a day he has come to know the truth. He needs to analyse those things first, and for that he needs to see some things too. I think he is close to that monologue too, and yes he needs to have that one.

And please, don't explain your a Aahil fan or not. I know. We all are. Actually, the ones who criticise the most are actually the biggest supporters too. And I think we need all type of fans here. πŸ˜†