Users

Frequent Posters

lhcj21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
/

Originally posted by: evildesire

1990s Actresses Artwork

This is beautiful!!!  I'm glad Divya Bharti is here.  Karishma is missing though.  I miss the 90s.  Madhuri/Juhi/Kajol were the most talented.  I miss the traditional style and the classical dance numbers.  We don't see that anymore nowadays πŸ˜­.
joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful!!!
Manisha (I guess) looking stunning there
CANNOT thumbnail
More  art on BW Actresses
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
those were the days actresses not only looked beautiful but could act and dance and was an overall package πŸ˜’Edited by hiddenstar - 8 years ago
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pooja Bhatt🀒..couldn't they find a more popular face?
sochona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good,bad or whatever,all of these actresses had their own look and personality.nowadays,they all look the same,dress the same.πŸ˜•
pallavi25 thumbnail

I recognized all the heroines in all the pics except for the 2 in the left hand corner, the girl in the pagdi and one on extreme left...πŸ˜•

CANNOT thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

I recognized all the heroines in all the pics except for the 2 in the left hand corner, the girl in the pagdi and one on extreme left...πŸ˜•

Actually i don't recognize any of them πŸ˜†
btw i really like your neha bamb siggy! she is my fav<3
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

ghoongat wali is Leena Chandravarkar...pagdi wali I donno
atominis thumbnail
Beautiful artwork! πŸ‘

The girl in pagdi is Babita from the famous song Kajra mohabbat wala. 😊

90s one should have had Lolo also.

90s was a bit better compared to now. Even the weak actresses of that time were better than wooden ones ruling today. And MD is the last one who had it all - looks, popularity, talent, sex appeal and BO pull both in India and abroad. After that we had no all rounder, consistent female superstar.

Juhi is the last one to have had good comic timing. Today's actresses can't do comedy to save their life.

Tabu anyday trumps VB.

Today the actresses have advantage of rise of multiplexes due to which different kinds of cinema is being made and also finds target audience. The 90s ones just lacked that medium. Better content, doesn't mean better actors.