On Location Video - 14th May - Abhi romancing Pragya

Posted: 8 years ago
A new On Location Video released

It starts with a interview with Tisha talking about the track.
The scene filming is Abhi pretending to be drunk and romancing Pragya, but scene is muted.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4VaigIrcYo[/YOUTUBE]

the parts with sound thx to MsTiara 😊

Originally posted by MsTiara

Okay.. the confusion is over. Here are the BTS parts with sound!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Edited by Kiekeboe - 8 years ago
Reverse of mms track πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
But one thing don't change abi drinking and pinning cheshmish
Now suffer bad boy it's time. Tit of tat. Abi made pragya fail in every test in MMS track now it's prags turn
TFS...
the passion this rockstar has in him for pragya...SR is not far away...he just can't distance his hands and body off from pragya...chance pe romance...πŸ˜†β€οΈ
Lool is this his idea of seducing her?
Pragya control yourself girl πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Can i plz get a written updateπŸ˜•
Originally posted by Mages

TFS...
the passion this rockstar has in him for pragya...SR is not far away...he just can't distance his hands and body off from pragya...chance pe romance...πŸ˜†β€οΈ

Lol hes head over heels in love with her.
Bechara Latoo Hogaya

I've started watching KKB again since the last 2 days, the last track was dragging so I stopped.
It came as a surprise to me when I saw that Abhi had realised he's in love with Prags.

Originally posted by kavya.k18

Can i plz get a written updateπŸ˜•

WRITTEN UPDATE:

• Abhi is thinking about all that Pragya has been doing until now and walking in his room left right left.

• Before Pragya comes into the room, he touches his faces up with alcohol and takes a glass and some cashews and sits on bed to pretend as if he has been drinking.

• Pragya comes in room and thinks he is drunk. She tries stopping him and putting him to sleep or rest. Abhi stops her and pulls her. He comes around her and hugs her from behind and talks about how she broke his heart. Abhi tells her that they will play a game and tells her to throw a cashew towards the heart cushion hanging in their room as to think of it as she s breaking his heart.

• Pragya requests him to let her go. She forces a little to pull herself out of his embrace, Abhi falls in bed and she moves away.

• Abhi tells her that she separated him from herself but he won't do the same. He pulls her onto the bed and on top of him. Abhi talks about her proposal and breaking his heart (sorry can't hear a few bits here. They aren't clear enough). Abhi then flips over and gets on top while Pragya is under him. He is talking and Pragya says something about he being drunk and that she can tell stuff looking into his eyes. She moves away and gets up.

• Abhi says to her that people who love each other can look into each others eyes and tell stuff. Pragya again claims that she was only joking that day and if he wants her to apologise then she will. She says sorry for joking about loving him. She tells Abhi to be serious about Tanu's pregnancy rather than her proposal joke. Abhi is slightly pissed and says to her that he is talking about her love and she is worried about Tanu's love?? 😑

• Pragya tells Abhi that Tanu loves him and the child is the proof of their love. She informs Abhi about Tanu agreeing to go for pregnancy tests. Pragya tells Abhi that had she known him and Tanu love each other she wouldn't have ever said yes to marry him. She also mentions about them getting into marital relationship in the wrong circumstances and it won't sustain for long.

• Pragya also tells Abhi about Tanu getting into this house and Abhi's life and then she will leave the house and go away from their lives.

PS. I hope I haven't missed anything. Almost everything is covered. Enjoy!

Edited by SaaraDON - 8 years ago
feeling extremely sad after watching the olv.😭...but abhi will not let go of his wife...
Thank you Noha, Kate and Donny!