QH team take a bow

dolly_11 IF-Dazzler
dolly_11
dolly_11

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

I am rewatching the episode again and again
it was awesomeness to its extreme
the BG score the feels the emotions ..dialouges..everything was just BANG ON

Gul i love u u make my heart go weak everytime i watch ur shows..
IPKKND made my heart go dhak dhak
then AsYa and Sahil are no less
4 lions undoubtedly are best at making romantic scenes

KV man he is just...i don't have words to express
SJ did an amazing job as well...Clap..i loved the way she talks so simple sweet an natural..
Varun looks so hot..i have a serious crush on him..Shaad should pair up with me not JannatLOL

If they keep on giving us such amazing episodes..in no time our show will go to another level

Edited by dolly_11 - 13 May 2015 at 3:41pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

GANAMALAR-GrilledCheese-beekay1fatima30asya_sahilMahu34tastahninadventure_gurlIntuitive

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Femme_Jahil

You're right. 4 Lions deserves some serious praise now for executing the current track to perfection! Especially after all the brickbats they have received. LOL

Here's to you 4 Lions. Clap For making our hearts go *dhak dhak* every single time. Heart

And I concur. If they continue the awesomeness, the show will be in top 5 in no time!

Just think we should praise and appreciate 4 Lions and Gul a little more than we do. Cause they truly deserve it. Star

Special mention to the music director for all the awesome versions of junoon you plugged in to the episode yesterday. Clap It communicated Aahil's feelings and pain to us even more convincingly. Gorgeous gorgeous stuff. What dreams are made of!Day Dreaming

Thank you for this post! 

Ditto. Everything I wanted to say. Loving the junoon n the new version of junoon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dolly_11

dolly_11 IF-Dazzler
dolly_11
dolly_11

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Femme_Jahil

You're right. 4 Lions deserves some serious praise now for executing the current track to perfection! Especially after all the brickbats they have received. LOL

Here's to you 4 Lions. Clap For making our hearts go *dhak dhak* every single time. Heart

And I concur. If they continue the awesomeness, the show will be in top 5 in no time!

Just think we should praise and appreciate 4 Lions and Gul a little more than we do. Cause they truly deserve it. Star

Special mention to the music director for all the awesome versions of junoon you plugged in to the episode yesterday. Clap It communicated Aahil's feelings and pain to us even more convincingly. Gorgeous gorgeous stuff. What dreams are made of!Day Dreaming

Thank you for this post! 

I have watched almost all 4lions shows and loved all their BG scores but i think Junoon is their best creation..i think Raju Singh has composed all these beautiful tunes..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intuitive

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top