Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

QUIZZZ :Prize Distribution - Pg 40 :P :P (Page 28)

maarushkaa IF-Dazzler
maarushkaa
maarushkaa

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Sab ke paper mein A ..ClapClap

maarushkaa IF-Dazzler
maarushkaa
maarushkaa

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lolor

I love RAGNA cuz...RAGNA is Ragna...cant resist them...love RAGNA cuz of thier chemistry...biology & physics Ouch
1)The Highest Rank EMA forum has ever secured in the India Forums chart is ? Wink

2) EMA forum recently celebrated an occasion as also created a thread for it , what was the occasion ?Embarrassed

Ragna confession Anniversary

3) Who is our beloved attendance keeper ?
ragnaislife

4) There have been how many 'EMAT CHIT CHAT THREAD's till date ?

don't know...may be 18

5) Now, a question related to an FF jisko padh padhkar hi hum sab log bade hue hai LOLLOL - ' You (don't) belong to me !' - In the story Why would Kalpi steal money from Raghav's wallet ?

I remember ...for eating Golgappas...my fav too...

6) When does EMA forum consider its 'Black Day' ?Dead

9 th may

7) The vm makers of EMA forum are ? (Any 2 names)

ariarai sry only 1 remember...1/2 mark milegana???

8) She is proudly known as ...basically she herself wanders around forums claiming herself to be 'Mrs Raizada' ..who is she ?Tongue
Deepika

9) What was _TheBlackRose_ aka usoshi's forum id name prior to the one she is having now ? Wink

not sure but yellow diamond?????
pls don't beat me ...Ouch

10) Which was ban18 aka Rishu BAnsal's first fun post ?

maust be samala lovestory...[lol]

11) First toh sabko pata hai...lets see how many know this. Which is the second FF to have completed 150 pages & acquire the 'Thread 2' designation(errr..aur koi word soojha nahi) ?

LLR...love revenge & regrets... Confused

12) What is the name of neha's index ?

????can I copy it????

13) One of the oldest 'FF's on forums which is yet active (was updated atleast once in the last 3 months) is ?

LLR

14) Which is the only FF on forums wherein one of the protagonists was blind ? Who was the writer ?

unseen love   by pooki

And the sabse baap question ...

15) Which is the only 'OS' on forums to have crossed 100 likes ?

Ouch ...don't know

Hall ticket ...very very genuine ! Embarrassed

Remarks -: So finally na na karte aa hi Gaye paper dene ! Proud of u for that ...u see , it isn't the marks that matter ...its the participation that does ...after all forum activity mast jo rakhni hai WinkWink Impressed with this spirit I award u veto marks (+1) ...ja lolor ja ...jee le apni zindgi !! TongueTongue

Marks -: 8.5 ...on rounding off becomes 9/15

Grade -: A

Edited by mariee - 15 May 2015 at 8:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lolor

IThinkALot IF-Rockerz
IThinkALot
IThinkALot

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Marushkaa tere jasi teacher hone ke baad bhi hum a grade le aae. Jisne bina padhae hi exam lena start kar diya.We are so bright students!Tongue 

PS   IIN ko koi competition de skta hai to wo bas tu h marushkaa.LOL

Edited by ban18 - 15 May 2015 at 8:44am

-Maggi-

maarushkaa IF-Dazzler
maarushkaa
maarushkaa

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Santhi_

Question Paper 

Referring to others' answers & usage of any other media is prohibited ! Be honest ...Hug

1)The Highest Rank EMA forum has ever secured in the India Forums chart is ? Wink

I'm not sure i read somewhere that EMA forum surpassed PR and jodha and topped in zee tv shows and reach top 5 among all other shows too 

IT's 4th position

2) EMA forum recently celebrated an occasion as also created a thread for it , what was the occasion ?Embarrassed

Oh thats MY NEW HOME LOL Confession thread

Ragnaislife (how can i forget i just met an entertainer there who claimed that i miss him Dead)

EMA chit chat thread #30

5) Now, a question related to an FF jisko padh padhkar hi hum sab log bade hue hai LOLLOL - ' You (don't) belong to me !'  - In the story Why would Kalpi steal money from Raghav's wallet ?

I just read this ff for 2nd time yesterday night LOL
she used to stole 200 rupees for eating chat LOL

may 9th we recently celebrated happy crying day tooCry

7) The vm makers of EMA forum are ?  (Any 2 names)

Aria, appy, priya remix

8) She is proudly known as ...basically she herself wanders around forums claiming herself to be 'Mrs Raizada' ..who is she ?Tongue

Deepika

Very good students ! I can see you'll are answering very nicely ... So , lets raise the difficulty level a bit ?Evil SmileEvil Smile

9) What was _TheBlackRose_ aka usoshi's forum id name prior to the one she is having now ? Wink

US2500

ushoshi u said it on raining thread of ritu when i just became senior member LOLLOL

I don't know this Cry but i can say my favorite Kamla morphing wala where everyone in EMA have Kamla face I almost died that day laughing 

11) First toh sabko pata hai...lets see how many know this. Which is the second FF to have completed 150 pages & acquire the 'Thread 2' designation(errr..aur koi word soojha nahi) ?  

1st i think its pillar of strength
2nd The twisting kaleidoscope Big smile

12)  What is the name of neha's index ?

The possessive RagNa world

13) One of the oldest 'FF's on forums which is yet active (was updated atleast once in the last 3 months) is ?

The waltz of two hearts by mehr

14) Which is the only FF on forums wherein one of the protagonists was blind ? Who was the writer ?

unseen love by pooki emm everyone call her that i don't know her name

A Lover's Touch Embarrassed

Question Paper EndsWink
D'ohDone hope i get atleast pass marks LOLLOL

@mariee any way u said everyone will get prize Big smileBig smile

Hall ticket ...ekdum mast !! Wink

Remarks -: Here comes mera sabse laadla student !! U have done bohut achaa santhi ...after itna saara claims & whining that I joined late ..idk most of the answers & all...lemme tell u , u have done the best amongst others ! Aisehi thodi hai tu meri sabse laadli student ..btw I'm cutting 1/2 mark for q9 - the answer is UB2500 ! Fair enough ??

Marks -: 11.5 ...on rounding off becomes 12/15 

Grade - O Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

appyKzindgidilse

SJ001 IF-Sizzlerz
SJ001
SJ001

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Mera paper kab check karoge teacher ji
maarushkaa IF-Dazzler
maarushkaa
maarushkaa

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bricka.tiwari

Ragna ... Zarurat hai ab meri... I love RagNa coz unki chem best hai.. Unka wo romance it make me blush.. Unkaa trust, love, nok zhok sab.. I love every thing abut ragna...                                                  1- 4
2- RagNa Confession anniversary
3- Kalpana aka Raganislife
4- 30 or 31 i think..
5- foreating something
6- 9th may
7- purnima di, Aria, RagNaislife
8- Deepika aka Veeranu
9-
10-
11- pillar of strength
12- Neha's possesive world
13- journey to be together( sugandhani) nd love, revenge nd regret (priya remix)
14-unseen love by pooki
15-a lovers touch

bas itna hi aata tha.. Shayad sahi ho

Hall ticket padhke laga I'm reading neha's possessive love LOL But the words were trueee...

Remarks -: The 'plzz update yaar' ka paper was really very good. Big smile

Marks -: 10/15

zindgidilse

-Maggi- IF-Dazzler
-Maggi-
-Maggi-

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariee

Originally posted by _Santhi_

Question Paper 

Referring to others' answers & usage of any other media is prohibited ! Be honest ...Hug

1)The Highest Rank EMA forum has ever secured in the India Forums chart is ? Wink

I'm not sure i read somewhere that EMA forum surpassed PR and jodha and topped in zee tv shows and reach top 5 among all other shows too 

IT's 4th position

Oh thats MY NEW HOME LOL Confession thread

Ragnaislife (how can i forget i just met an entertainer there who claimed that i miss him Dead)

EMA chit chat thread #30

5) Now, a question related to an FF jisko padh padhkar hi hum sab log bade hue hai LOLLOL - ' You (don't) belong to me !'  - In the story Why would Kalpi steal money from Raghav's wallet ?

I just read this ff for 2nd time yesterday night LOL
she used to stole 200 rupees for eating chat LOL

may 9th we recently celebrated happy crying day tooCry

Aria, appy, priya remix

Deepika

Very good students ! I can see you'll are answering very nicely ... So , lets raise the difficulty level a bit ?Evil SmileEvil Smile

9) What was _TheBlackRose_ aka usoshi's forum id name prior to the one she is having now ? Wink

US2500

ushoshi u said it on raining thread of ritu when i just became senior member LOLLOL

I don't know this Cry but i can say my favorite Kamla morphing wala where everyone in EMA have Kamla face I almost died that day laughing 

1st i think its pillar of strength
2nd The twisting kaleidoscope Big smile

The possessive RagNa world

The waltz of two hearts by mehr

unseen love by pooki emm everyone call her that i don't know her name

A Lover's Touch Embarrassed

Question Paper EndsWink
D'ohDone hope i get atleast pass marks LOLLOL

@mariee any way u said everyone will get prize Big smileBig smile

Hall ticket ...ekdum mast !! Wink

Remarks -: Here comes mera sabse laadla student !! U have done bohut achaa santhi ...after itna saara claims & whining that I joined late ..idk most of the answers & all...lemme tell u , u have done the best amongst others ! Aisehi thodi hai tu meri sabse laadli student ..btw I'm cutting 1/2 mark for q9 - the answer is UB2500 ! Fair enough ??

Marks -: 11.5 ...on rounding off becomes 12/15 

Grade - O Party
Sabse Laadla student 
LOL yeah kuch jyada hee drama kiya Tongue
Cry UB tha ok, i thought US Ushoshi ithna tuf user ID koi raktha hai kya Angry

I got O grade yepiee LOL PartyParty

maarushkaa

maarushkaa IF-Dazzler
maarushkaa
maarushkaa

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani214

HallticketWink
OK so first why do I lik abt ragna - I love ragna madly coz dey r first couple who hooked m to TV...der sizzling chemistry made m fall in love wit ragna more n more EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ragna Confession anniversary Embarrassed

Ragnaislife aka kalpana

Don't knw exactly may b 20-25

5) Now, a question related to an FF jisko padh padhkar hi hum sab log bade hue hai LOLLOL -' You (don't) belong to me !'  - In the story Why would Kalpi steal money from Raghav's wallet ?
To eat pani puriWink

9th may

Aria...I only rem one nw

Deepika

Don't rem exactly but UB sum thing

Sorry don't knw...I started reading her vitthoba n bappa post may dat is first oneTongue

Pillar of strength 

My Possessive world

13) One of the oldest 'FF's on forums which is yet active (was updated atleast once in the last 3 months) is ?
Not sure but I guess LRR 

Unseen love 

15) Which is the only 'OS' on forums to have crossed 100 likes 
Don't knw

Awww ...the hall ticket !! Embarrassed

Remarks -: Paper mein honesty saaf jhalki Wink

Marks -: 9/15

Go to top