Ishani Ranveer Vaghela must return

Posted: 8 years ago
I still don't like that scene I made a topic about before but after watching the episode, I got my positive streak back again. Ishveer are complete and utter idiots, such fools that I have no defence left for them.

But when I heard Ishani Shikhar Mehra, it just sounded so wrong. My gut feeling from the years of watching Hindi serials says that these cross marriages just can't happen. They're putting the majority of fans through torture now, they cannot possibly stretch it to the weddings actually happen. The writers have to have some twist in their mind because that's what weddings are for! Perfect scenario for high trps.

Secondly, the OLV where Ishani enters the Waghela house in a storm and breaks Rari pic is going to be shot dramatically I'm sure. It has some meaning behind it.

Ishani Ranveer Vaghela will be back to RV! Even if the writers don't do it for Ishveer fans, they will do it for their other favourite...'saut' track! As long as she's back, I don't really care how it's done!
 what do u mean by saut track ... ? what saut ? 
 RARi r horrible ..horrible ..plz no ...
Ohh firstly by seeing ur title i thought its another olv and ishani has returned to rv later i realised it just ur topic but then ur r ri8 after hearing those three words ishani shikhar mehra im just frustated wid the cvs how cud they do it until now ishani is still legally ishani ranveer vaghela and they r planning to make her ishani shikhar mehra wid out divorce just distgusting and yes she shud return to vaghela house and shud get her payback from rv for todays episode...
Btw another function is coming up i guess there was a pic of shikhar ishani and kanchan shikhar was in pathan dress and ishani was in punjabi dress wid pony tail...
but when will that golden day come ???😕   
DASSS   liya in logon ne woh bhi   FUNNN    faila faila ke...

a member on Facebook wrote the below comment ..i liked it n going to copy past her .. credit goes  to the original  person(( Mubasshira Sikder Sara)   ..not me ...however i endorse the comment completely : 

:um just confused "what's going on, dude?"...ishani has forgot that her mother has been killed, seems like she isn't interested
shekher isn't finding out y she killed chirag or if she doesn't then who killed him
ranveer,who is ishani's childhood friend, he doesn't understand her even he doesn't try...hw could he believe that ishani has killed someone, aftrall she is his mota babuji's daughter and also his childhood friend, that day he was with chirag then y did ishani go there nd hw!!! doesn't he even think about it???!!!!
um also confused about ritika...what is she doing?!
evryone has gone mad
Edited by SanaSarwar - 8 years ago
Rebecca, as in Ishani v Ritika clash for RV.

KP, which pics are these? Can you post them?
Really hope that day comes soon 😳
Yes Reemz..
ish ll alwayz b Ishani Ranveer Vaghela only.. ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ

if shikhar ever again dares2 call her like that, i hope i dnt break d tv set..
i ws so annoyed..😡😡😡

n RV's expressions while he said that.. oh my poor baby.. luv u ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
n yeah sana.. d person is right.. 

both of thm r dumbos n now shikhar has joined thm in d dumbo list 2..
how cn he frget that she told him that her luv has married sum1 else?
how cn he forget that she cried her heart out aftr hearin RV sing in d restaurant?
even 2day she didnt even care abt herself or abt shikhar..
all her wrds were filled wid RV RV and RV n abt his happiness..
how cn he b such a dumbo????!

n if he knows that she didnt kill any1, dat means dat her whole i-luvd-chirag shud also b only a kahaani naa..