~ Impetuous Conclusion = Impending Catastrophe ~

-Cascade- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

The precap:- 

Blinded by his brotherly love, Lakshya had promised Dadi a secure future for Ragini but when the fog hazing his mind got cleared, he understood his blunder of taking Dadi's bait. ConfusedHe tried to rectify it by confessing his love to Swara and again promising her a future. Thus, in his haste, he did the grave mistake of overlooking Swara's sisterly love, resulting in him getting a slap from her. OuchOuch

Things have already taken a turn for the worst where Ragini had started dreaming of a beautiful tomorrow with Lakshya who is busy getting things back on tract leaving a guilt-ridden Swara for being unable to provide her sister the happiness she deserves.

-My Take on Lakshya's Spontaneous Decisiveness -

Lakshya is in a critical state of absolute vulnerability where his heart is sandwiched between brotherly affection for Sanskaar and passionate adoration for Swara, each course leading to his ultimate destruction. His inclination for Swara will lead to him losing his brother forever while trailing behind his brother by tying knot with Ragini will mean destroying two lives and sacrificing his only means to have a happily forever after with Swara. We saw his futile attempt to balance both the situations at hand by agreeing to Dadi's condition and then confessing his love to Swara in the precap.

Even Somi could understand his condition as he lay tangled in the web of most crucial decisions. I won't be decisive of his actions neither will criticize his judgment right at the moment but this course of changes in the show is somewhat catastrophic.Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20 Senior Member

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Hey! You have a great way with words. Love reading your posts. They're always so poetic and metaphorical!

On topic, I agree to the point that Lakshya took a spontaneous decision in a state of vulnerability. And he can't be blamed for taking that decision. He did the only thing he could at that moment for his brother's safety and life.
However, for me, confessing his love to Swara isn't a convincing enough attempt from his side to rectify his blunder. Or at least it's a very bad/wrong/immature attempt, so much that he's actually coming across as very self-absorbed to me. He should be more worried about making his intentions clear to Ragini, not worried about his own love story! Honestly, what he has done is a big thing which will impact Ragini's life immensely. He has declared Ragini his fiance not only privately, but also publicly. I'm not one to care about what "society" has to say, but really it can be quite embarrassing for some girls, even guys, when people know you are engaged to be married and then you get dumped. Ragini will not only face heartbreak, but also face this heartbreak publicly in a sense, which is just extremely unfair to her.
Therefore, right now Laksh should not be worried about HIS happily-ever-after with Swara. He can worry about that after IMO. He should be more concerned about the impact his actions are going to have on the girl he is "using," in a sense, to keep his brother safe. He should be telling Ragini the truth, not Swara. Being honest with her, at the same time maybe trying to convince her to help his brother for humanity. That would be fair; to be honest with Ragini, make a request for help, and let her decide. This is the same Ragini who helped Sumi even when she thought Sumi was her mom's murderer! She would for sure stick around for Sanskaar even if Lakshya told her he will not marry her. But for that Lakshya needs to tell Ragini the truth. That would be a fair attempt at rectifying his mistake.   

The love confession at this point makes it seem as if Lakshya is more worried about losing his chance with Swara than about the unfairness this all is towards Ragini and her family, the family that happens to include his lady love Swara! I feel that as a person he should right now be more concerned about him leading Ragini on for marriage for the sake of his family and be trying to do some damage-control there. And I say he can worry about his love story after because e
ven if Lakshya did not love Swara, the engagement drama would still be unfair. The point is not who Lakshya loves or if he even loves anyone at all. The point is he doesn't love Ragini and doesn't want to marry her, and she has every right to hear this truth from him after he declared her his fiance publicly, and it is Lakshya's responsibility to tell her this truth asap. That should be his priority right now. (I'm hoping he is clear with Ragini but I doubt it given the way the story is going!) And I know the love confession will be shown to happen in the "heat of the moment" and as an outburst, which will kind of make it more acceptable and fair to me.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index