Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

Radhika arjun star parivar performance :( (Page 7)

SayaneeH.Lecter IF-Dazzler
SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:11am | IP Logged
^^^ don't know much about how Hindi shows work, but even in Arrow CVs planned for Laurel and Oliver and then Olicity happens .. the chemistry between Oliver and Felicity changed everything 

If they are considering viewers and fans as their priced possession, they will be wise to go with the flow  

Edited by SayaneeH.Lecter - 14 May 2015 at 1:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha.366

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sana_DD

Guys no offense...I m new to the show...but I have watched some interviews during the launch...it was quite clear...it's gonna be radhika n Arjun...and samira and Neil...they gave interviews together...they made it quite clear then itself...as for samarj...they mostly write scripts priorly..so this triangle was intended...
I find it was friendship interviews because show name is dosti yaarian manmarziya. They never mentioned romantic angles. They just talked about friend ships. And popularity and Fandom can change any thing. And leave interview tell me one thing according to present story you think arjun radz pair can happens.
rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SayaneeH.Lecter

<font color="#cc0033">^^^ don't know much about how Hindi shows work, but even in Arrow CVs planned for Laurel and Oliver and then Olicity happens .. the chemistry between Oliver and Felicity changed everything</font>

<font color="#cc0033">If they are considering viewers and fans as their priced possession, they will be wise to go with the flow </font>

exactly. Previously Popularity and Fandoms do wonders. At the end of day Popularity and trp matters. And I believe that MMZ being talked it's because of samarj pair. Otherwise no one interested in radz story. After being caught by samarj scenes and story people hooked to this show.
AartShefa Senior Member
AartShefa
AartShefa

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Omg. Hate to hear such type of news. I m sure if it is arjun n rad cvs r trying to spoil a gud show . anyhow I have remote in my hand. But somehow heart says it is sam and arjun. Lets see
Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Guys no offense...I m new to the show...but I have watched some interviews during the launch...it was quite clear...it's gonna be radhika n Arjun...and samira and Neil...they gave interviews together...they made it quite clear then itself...as for samarj...they mostly write scripts priorly..so this triangle was intended...
Off course they can show Radhika -Arjun, we won't stop them, bt after that when the show will loose its charm nd viewers , they will be back with SamArj nd RaNeil , coz it's the viewer s that decide everything !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:48am | IP Logged
@Sana, what ws Monica's latest tweet??
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:57am | IP Logged
if we look at the 3 phtoshoots in launch party kash and monica both had pic togethr
and the 4friends photoshoot whch happened one was kash aham side by side and shravn monica
other one monica aham giving funny pose with shravn kash and then kash aham side huggng pic laighng and monica shravn with them,,
now clear my confusion who is the pair?
SayaneeH.Lecter IF-Dazzler
SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:08am | IP Logged

I know the show is about friendship...but i don't think Radika and Arjun share a friendship...then why take their interviews together...they just have a Cold War kinda thing going on...and I totally agree samarj have beautiful chemistry no doubt...buts it's not even a month...I think it's too early to judge any couple right now...fan powers can do wonders agreed...but they have not even started the Radika Arjun track..which m sure they do have in mind...n Monica's latest tweet just adds on to it...I personally think they are gonna jumble all four of them up...triangle,quadrangle whatever be it..
All in all my point here is...don't fall for a couple so soon that later on you'll regret falling for them...give it time... Smile

jumbling up the pairs is fun .. I can take it .. we are talking about the end game .. Arjun n Radhika are not suitable even with their names .. at the end of all triangle and quadrangle their will be OTP .. Sam-Arj is getting there .. however ship doesn't really follow the canon always and can even change the canon sometimes 

Go to top