Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: rekha.366

Guys Monica is professional dancer maybe they are using her as choreographer. Is she said they are doing a couple dance.

she re tweeted some comments about Rads and Arjun's performance in SPA..
-ambrosia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
..Edited by -ambrosia- - 8 years ago
-ambrosia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dance performance monica nd aham ki hai maine abhi pic dekhi...shayad monica achi dancer hai isiliye usko liya ho...kitna acha hota agar SP mein neil radhika or arjun sam ka dance dekhne milta
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont get logic behind sam's bestfriend gettng paired opposite sam's lover.. they promote this i quit. if this is new. i leave it.. no offence but its been one month they should have revealed the pairs. all the bottm shows having pair prbs in barc ratings. and top 3 shows are doing good as there is no complications. tere sheher main is new. is in top 3 at 10.00pm slot. as they promoted the couples who ll be the end game.. 
playing with both the ships is acceptble
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ri21

i dont get logic behind sam's bestfriend gettng paired opposite sam's lover.. they promote this i quit. if this is new. i leave it.. no offence but its been one month they should have revealed the pairs. all the bottm shows having pair prbs in barc ratings. and top 3 shows are doing good as there is no complications. tere sheher main is new. is in top 3 at 10.00pm slot. as they promoted the couples who ll be the end game.. 

playing with both the ships is acceptble

I agree. If they reveal the couples, thn v wil take our decisions..
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😆
Originally posted by: rekha.366

What the hell sp. Are they mad. How can anyone one think arjun radz pair they are look like brother and sister.

i just hope that SPA dance is something like veerji-Veera performance.. Why can't they give solo performance of Radz ?? Why Arjun?? Leave Arjun for Samaira..
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I guess this is the first show where after so many epis. Too, the fans r left to guess who the actual pairs😆
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Originally posted by: --MISANTHROPIST

Chill. Oliver went out with multiple girls.. Does it mean he won't end up with Felicity??

The cvs are trying to give it a CW touch!

Maybe the song is phulo ka taaro ka sabka kahena hai ek hazaro mei meri bahena hai

Yes if fans can make ❤️OLICITY❤️ possible .. then fans can make anything possible .. 

Mimi I approve your choice of song for Arj-Rad .. High five
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
^^^ don't know much about how Hindi shows work, but even in Arrow CVs planned for Laurel and Oliver and then Olicity happens .. the chemistry between Oliver and Felicity changed everything 

If they are considering viewers and fans as their priced possession, they will be wise to go with the flow  
Edited by SayaneeH.Lecter - 8 years ago
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sana_DD

Guys no offense...I m new to the show...but I have watched some interviews during the launch...it was quite clear...it's gonna be radhika n Arjun...and samira and Neil...they gave interviews together...they made it quite clear then itself...as for samarj...they mostly write scripts priorly..so this triangle was intended...

I find it was friendship interviews because show name is dosti yaarian manmarziya. They never mentioned romantic angles. They just talked about friend ships. And popularity and Fandom can change any thing. And leave interview tell me one thing according to present story you think arjun radz pair can happens.