Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Khamoshiyaan...Teri Meri... AsYa FF - **Updated Teaser 3** (Page 57)

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 14 November 2015 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Hey friends!!! HugI am meeting you all for this story after a very long time...the update is half way done...and I shall try updating within 10 days mostly...but before that there's a quick thrilling teaser...hope you all love it!!! Embarrassed

Teaser

Asad is at the Mazaar with his family, Meher's family and his friends just a day before his wedding.

"Asad, if you have to decide something, this is the time!! Even now it isn't late. Choose your life...whom do you want to live the rest of your life with?? The one whom you always wanted to live with...or the one with whom you didn't even want to live in your dreams?? Close your eyes and ask Allah for a reply. He will help you!!"

Asad closes his eyes for a while and requests the Almighty for a reply, and as he opens his eyes, he spots Zoya and Meher walking towards him from a distance. He swings his sight right and left at both of them, and seems confused.

Asad drops Zoya at the railway station and drives back home with a heavy heart, as he recalls Zoya's last conversation with him.

"Some things in life once lost are lost, Asad. I lost you once, when I shouldn't have. And now I am losing you, as I should do that now. Maybe this is the punishment Allah has given me for turning down the only person who could have created heaven in earth for me. I don't want to create any problems in your life now. If my presence ruins your future with Meher and forces you to leave behind everyone it's better that I leave!!"

And he also recalls Meher's phone conversation with him.

"Look here Asad!! You don't know how much this marriage means to me!!" says Meher to Asad on phone, "I don't care you love me or not, but you must marry me!!! I don't mind you love anyone else or even have done anything with anyone. But the status...Dr. Asad Ahmed Khan's wife...that is what I want!!! If you plan for any other tricks to let me down, I swear I will kill myself!!!"

After a riot of thoughts, Asad spotted the time, and noticed it was 10 minutes more for Zoya's train to leave. He halted the car all of a sudden.

"No!! I won't leave you this time Zoya!!! Time to break our silence and re-write our story...even if I have to oppose the world for that!!!"

Asad saw the time again, and took an abrupt drifting U-turn and sped off back to the railway station. 

So...hope this teaser is intriguing!! Wink What do you all think?? Asad would reach on time to regain his love in his life?? Or he would have to end up with Meher?? How will Asad unite with his love opposing the world?? If Asad succeeds in it, how will Meher react to this?? 

Well, there are more exciting tracks in this thriller story, and much more intense romance between AsYa...a matured...romantic life!! Heart But wait...is that it?? Or is there something else in store too?? Wink Stay tuned to know it...and do leave your reviews behind!! Smile

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

sabeeradaljitdhamiTenshi_rTenshi_mASYAaishuSneha8337sruthykarthikaRosered1-IamCrazySeven-jogicadKeyaHira2muskaan17rocksAzraa01-.-Mariam-.-pooja_shineStar-Prinky-Shubh007kritz4everbinuuu--Mirage--anopamaMayurChansuearmaniacShailu..Alone111drunkiiebabesweet_tehsasifiqbalshheemasomaniAsad-Kii-Arzoo

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 14 November 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged
NOTE

If you need PMs for my stories, please buddy this account of mine "AishuWrites"

Note:

• PMs will be sent hereafter, only to the buddies of this account.

• Non-readers or silent readers, please do not sent me buddy request.

• Kindly like this post too, for me to confirm my PM list, and do send me buddy request too as I might miss out people.

- Aishwarya  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_shineStar-Prinky-Shubh007binuuuShailu..asifiqbalsh

suearmaniac IF-Sizzlerz
suearmaniac
suearmaniac

Posted: 14 November 2015 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Iske baad to i definately want update
u sure knws how to tease us
ab jb tk update nahi mera is thread pe maun vrat

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Aishwarya--

cutie15 IF-Dazzler
cutie15
cutie15

Posted: 14 November 2015 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Yayiee you'll be finally updating this. .:)
I'm so happy.. thank u soo much
loved the teaser.. eagerly waiting for the update.:)

--Aishwarya--

KeyaHira2 Goldie
KeyaHira2
KeyaHira2

Posted: 14 November 2015 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
I love the teaser
Asad will chosen Zoya
Meher will die
I can't wait for it
LOL

--Aishwarya--

MayurChan IF-Sizzlerz
MayurChan
MayurChan

Posted: 14 November 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Very Good and Interesting Teaser Aishwarya..
See what Zoya did i don't know more than Asad...her she is being Tested...Asad is just caught up in this whole thing again...and if he actually stops her with a hope to re-write his love story...but will history repeats itself...i mean still their is this mystery about Zoya's hubby...
So many question...
Continue soon.

--Aishwarya--

asifiqbalsh IF-Sizzlerz
asifiqbalsh
asifiqbalsh

Posted: 14 November 2015 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Nice teaser dear

--Aishwarya--

binuuu IF-Rockerz