Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Khamoshiyaan...Teri Meri... AsYa FF - **Updated Teaser 3** (Page 14)

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojaloveskajen

This looks soo dark, passionate and romantic!
I am eagerly waiting fo this!
Plz update soon
And very nice concept!
Thank you so much and glad that you loved it Embarrassed

Alone111 IF-Sizzlerz
Alone111
Alone111

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Intrstng...

So asad does knw zoya...
Hhhmm she is married... Who was her husband... !

Loved d prologue...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Aishwarya--

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gowtu

Intrstng...

So asad does knw zoya...
Hhhmm she is married... Who was her husband... !

Loved d prologue...
Hey gowtu...thanks for the comment and glad that you loved it...Smile
-Awaari- Goldie
-Awaari-
-Awaari-

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Woah this is intriguing 

--Aishwarya--

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Awaari-

Woah this is intriguing 
Thank you dear...glad to know you find it intriguing Smile
pwenCezz_symrun IF-Rockerz
pwenCezz_symrun
pwenCezz_symrun

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 11:34am | IP Logged
sounds interesting! update soonish!

--Aishwarya--

manori Groupbie
manori
manori

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 5:37am | IP Logged
nice plot please continue soon

--Aishwarya--

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!!! Big smile Hope you all are doing good!!! Smile So yes!!! Here I am with the first update of my new FF and hope you all enjoy reading it!! So, here you go!! Smile

Part 1

It was a huge mansion in the city of Mumbai. The servants had started their usual work at the strike of 7 in the morning.

Nikhat, the 19 year old girl of that home, came out to the lawn with a ringing mobile phone, and looked around and saw her brother exercising over there. He was a well fit man with a perfect sculpted body with chiseled six packs. Nikhat came up to him.

"Bhaijaan!! Call for you!!"

She handed over the phone to him and he wiped his hands and face and took the phone from her.

"Hello!!" He responded.

"Good morning Asad!! It's Tanveer here!!"

"Good morning Tannu. What's the matter?? You have called so early??" Asad asked wiping his arms and shoulders.

"Well Asad, there is a strange case in the hospital today, and I guess it's related to your department."

"My department??"

"Yes Asad. The person looks to be in a very weird state."

"Any violent behavior??"

"No. She is completely quiet. That's why I gave you a call" Tanveer said, "Even Dr. Shipra is on leave this week. So you must only handle this case."

"Alright!! I will be there in half an hour." Asad cut the call and was thinking about the call.

"What happened Bhaijaan?? Any serious case??" asked Nikhat.

"I don't know. I have to go and check it out" said Asad and walked inside the home, while Nikhat too followed him.

Asad was a talented practicing psychiatrist at Global Hospitals and is known for his dedication to work and also for his kind behavior to his patients.

He was driving to the hospital, when he got a call in his mobile.

"Hello?" Asad attended the call without looking at the phone, as he was driving.

"Asad, it's me Meher!!"

Asad looked at the phone hearing it and kept the phone back on his ear with a disinterested look.

"Ohhh...Hi...Tell me..." Asad said.

"Are you busy??"

"Yeah somewhat...driving to the hospital. I shall call you once I am free"

"Ohh...Alright Asad. Take care. Allah Hafiz!!!"

"Allah Hafiz!!"

Asad cut the call and kept the phone on the dashboard and was having an irritated look and driving to the hospital.

It was a busy morning at Global Hospitals and Asad reached the hospital and met Tanveer at the nurse station.

"Hey Tannu..." Asad greeted Tanveer.

"Hi Asad...I was waiting for you only" said Tanveer, and collected her patient's file from the nurse.

"So tell me the details about the patient" said Asad wearing his doctor's coat.

"This girl isn't speaking anything since the time she came...not even uttered her name...she seems to be in a state of shock" said Dr. Tanveer.

"I don't know why I get such complicated cases every day!!" said Asad in an irritated tone.

"Hahaha...of course!! You are a psychiatrist and you must deal with such cases only. If not a gynecologist, I would have handled it myself" Tanveer chuckled, "But you generally don't talk about your patients this way. What happened today?"

"Nothing much" Asad avoided answering that and looked at Tanveer, "Where is she now??"

"Well, I have seated the girl in your cabin. Go meet her."

Asad opened the door of his cabin and found a girl seated in the chair with muddy clothes and a disheveled state. He moved forward slowly and stood back of her, and saw the girl moving forward and backward and seemed in tension.

"Excuse me??" called out Asad.

There was no response.

"Hello Ma'am?? Excuse me??" called out Asad a little louder.

Still there was no response, while all he could hear was slight wailing.

Asad slowly kept his hand on the girl's shoulder, and the girl suddenly jerked and stood up and faced him with pleading hands to his shock.

"Please don't do me anything!!!! Please!!!" said the girl and moved back from him stopping at the wall.

She started crying uncontrollably and wept, "I didn't do it purposely!!! I didn't kill him!! I don't know anything!!! Spare me please!!! I didn't kill my husband!! Trust me!!!"

Saying so, she sat at the floor and buried her face and started crying with her hands closing her face.

Asad was still in a shock looking at the girl and uttered in a shocked tone, "Zoya!!!???"

Asad walked towards her slowly and knelt down next to her.

"Zoya??"

Zoya was still crying with her face buried in her hands, and Asad tried to lift her head and make her face him.

"Don't touch me!!! Leave me alone!!! Please!!! I didn't kill him..." Zoya started shouting vigorously.

Asad got up and called the nurses through the intercom and asked them to get an injection and as they arrived, Asad instructed the nurses to lay down Zoya on the patients's bed.

They held Zoya and made her lie down on the bed with Zoya screaming, while Asad injected the dose on her. In some time Zoya went to sleep because of the dose and Asad asked the nurses to leave.

As they left, Asad looked at the sleeping Zoya and looked at her from head to toe. She was in a complete disheveled state with clothes torn at some places and also muddy all over.

There were blood stains too on her body, and also on her face. Asad took out the first aid kit and started tending out to the bruises on her face.

As he was treating it, he was completely lost in thoughts, as his mind had gone some years back...

"My love for you is true Zoya!! Please trust me..."

Asad is at the beach facing Zoya at an evening.

"Come on Asad!! I already said you that my marriage is fixed and I would be getting married in some months. Why don't you just understand??" asks Zoya.

"But, do you love him?? Without love how can a marriage work??"

"Asad, he is a very wealthy man with a very good qualification and my life would be really happy with him. My parents are happy with this alliance and what else should I think about??" asks Zoya.

"Marriage is just not based in this Zoya...you must know each other...must feel that you would live happily with him...and then you must enter the institution of marriage..." While Asad was speaking itself, Zoya interrupted him.

"Look here Asad. I know what I am doing and I am very sure that my life would be very happy with Amar. And coming to you, I never saw you more than a friend and I guess you would erase me off your life and move ahead. I am leaving!!"

Zoya walks away from there, while Asad looks at the "I love you" card he got for her and the roses in his hand. He crumbles them and throws them onto the sea being dejected.

"And after that day..." Asad comes back to the present, and looked at Zoya, "I never thought I would meet you again in my life...after 2 long years...and that too as my patient in this condition..."

He treated all her wounds and moved the hair which was lying on her face. Just then he recalled Zoya's words some time back:

"I didn't do it purposely!!! I didn't kill him!! I don't know anything!!! Spare me please!!! I didn't kill my husband!! Trust me!!!"

"Don't touch me!!! Leave me alone!!! Please!!! I didn't kill him..."

Asad was puzzled recalling those sentences.

"What does she mean by all these?? By the way...Amar is dead??"

Precap:

"Have you gone nuts Asad??" Tanveer asks with a shocked face, "This is a police case and you have to report her to the police...and you are planning to...!! Ayaan, what is he talking??"

"Dude, this is not a good step...listen to me..." Ayaan said while Asad came to him.

"Whatever it is guys...I have decided that I am going to take Zoya with me to my home!! And that's final!!" Asad says with a firm look.

"Fine...what about Meher?? I know you are not interested in her, but what if she asks you about this girl??" asks Tanveer while Asad thinks about it.

So, how is this starting update?? So much question marks are there throughout yeah...So from this you would have understood that Asad was in love with Zoya and they do share a past together...and who is Meher?? And what has happened with Zoya?? So what is going to happen with Asad having met his ex-flame Zoya...and how is Zoya going to react to this?? And will Zoya fall in love with Asad now?? Heart

I know I have given a slightly small update only...as I don't have time to type pages now and moreover would like to take the story forward slowly only...So do let me know your reviews, and do hit the like button if you have liked it. Buddy me for pms!! Smile

Edited by --Aishwarya-- - 10 April 2016 at 5:30am

The following 99 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12BaviniAlia.007kirang6565740sabeeraasya865Sheza97anita257Kanimolhianubha2802jottjottTenshi_rTenshi_mAashiisayyedhoneylikacaptjsayeshaloveMitamadNia12345raishisony1990Rosered1garimaksgianruma_kolkatalasya13ahuti_2069kabhi_asyamithrasayeemsingh27ak020203indu333ASYAaishuIhopelovePrettYSmileSneha8337kaju27-IamCrazySeven-aleenaansarikobebikhlassjogicadGorgeousSmileMOnkEy_rAngErasya7Amina...KeyaHira2muskaan17rocksGouri_JoshiAjuzangelshonayaacutie15Shona1493Nitya_Sureshsanah12aman93nnnnnnn-SilverSparkle-ksenAzraa01-ovi--Awaari-mariajamallife4measeelashahAlai123jayasree.rao-Prinky-SanKsgianSanjhari--Mirage--TasriS-hotsauce-suni_104AisiDeewangiBinzzzasifiqbalshanopamaMayurChanShubh007maha70desisweetheart9kritz4evernilusonivrindaguptadrunkiiebabesona_nakshGulaaborai-kishori.sweet_tehsSurbhiholic55swapnoAlone111Niyati_TKanwal4salmanaarzoo50suearmaniacShailu..Asad-Kii-ArzooLinsie

Go to top