Himmanshoo & Amruta AT #2 (Page 53)

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Exquisite_me

Originally posted by shanakyasharan

PREITY BEING REPLACED BY REMOThumbs Up

Post Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma, Nach Baliye 7 will witness the presence of Bollywood actors Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Remo Dsouza, Punit Pathak and actor/dancer Sushant Sanjeev Pujari (seen in the first part of ABCD) to promote their upcoming film, ABCD 2.

This episode will be dedicated to all the choreographers who are the real heroes behind training the actors for some mind boggling performances on the stage of Nach Baliye.

A source from the sets informed, "Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor will perform on Bezubaan, a song from ABCD 2 post which they will show gratitude to Remo for guiding them to dance with such perfection."

Also, this episode will replace the dimple queen Preity Zinta with Remo as the third judge in the show.
Omg! Today I made a post on how the choreographers have not been given any importance and here I get an article stating "one episode dedicated to all the choreographers". They deserve it.Thumbs Up Remo will be the judge only for that epiosde. Why not replace the entire panel?
u mean hes just the judge for that one epi? preity is here to stay?

Exquisite_me Goldie
Exquisite_me
Exquisite_me

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:48am | IP Logged

@Shanakyasaran you are really very cute. You like every post. You've liked my double post wala thing as well. LOLSeriously thats very cute. And yeah @Siddhi @Unnati and @Shanakyasaran thank you for all the gifs, edits and caps. So sweet of you all to share everything you come across related to Himruta.  And a big hugHug
im karishmaTongue lol i knowi have a crazy habit of liking each n every postLOL
Thank God! Karishma is better. I mean every time after typing Shanakyasharan I feel as if I've completed my Hindi and Urdu exam in a go. Its a difficult one, you know. I hope you didn't get hurt by comment. I've a weird sense of humour. And sorry for leaving that "h" in your username everytime I refer you. Yes I don't have to call you by your user name anymore. LOLWhat does that mean btw?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:50am | IP Logged

@Shanakyasaran you are really very cute. You like every post. You've liked my double post wala thing as well. LOLSeriously thats very cute. And yeah @Siddhi @Unnati and @Shanakyasaran thank you for all the gifs, edits and caps. So sweet of you all to share everything you come across related to Himruta.  And a big hugHug
Thank God! Karishma is better. I mean every time after typing Shanakyasharan I feel as if I've completed my Hindi and Urdu exam in a go. Its a difficult one, you know. I hope you didn't get hurt by comment. I've a weird sense of humour. And sorry for leaving that "h" in your username everytime I refer you. Yes I don't have to call you by your user name anymore. LOLWhat does that mean btw?

lmao this is really funnyLOLLOL i have had 4 ppl saying the same thing n i totally understandLOL

itis a jodis name i used to love back then in 2010
reel n real jodi ke naam put together

shaan n khanak = shanak
karan and yashashri = yasharan
n together its shanakyasharan

that is quiet something to type tooLOL

Exquisite_me

Exquisite_me Goldie
Exquisite_me
Exquisite_me

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:53am | IP Logged
@Karishma yeah I feel so. Not sure though. Its mentioned "this episode will replace" not "this episode onwards" Well donno, may be I'm over analysing it.

shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:54am | IP Logged

@Karishma yeah I feel so. Not sure though. Its mentioned "this episode will replace" not "this episode onwards" Well donno, may be I'm over analysing it.
i felt from here on it will replace preity as the 3rd judgeTongue

Exquisite_me

Exquisite_me Goldie
Exquisite_me
Exquisite_me

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 6:02am | IP Logged

lmao this is really funnyLOLLOL i have had 4 ppl saying the same thing n i totally understandLOL

shaan n khanak = shanak

Thank God I'm not the only oneLOL. I mean yeah... everytime I've to reply you I'm like shit I've to write that entire username now. Later I decided to ask you. But then I thought ki rehne do. Lets take it as a challenge. But I never wrote it right either. I always used to leave the "h" in sharan. 
Thank God. Ab jaan bachi.LOL

shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 6:04am | IP Logged

shaan n khanak = shanak

Thank God I'm not the only oneLOL. I mean yeah... everytime I've to reply you I'm like shit I've to write that entire username now. Later I decided to ask you. But then I thought ki rehne do. Lets take it as a challenge. But I never wrote it right either. I always used to leave the "h" in sharan. 
Thank God. Ab jaan bachi.LOL
LOL

just call me watever u like im absoluetly fine wid thatLOL

Exquisite_me

Exquisite_me Goldie
Exquisite_me
Exquisite_me

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 6:10am | IP Logged

i felt from here on it will replace preity as the 3rd judgeTongue
I'll be happy if you get that right. That will be good. I don't want mine to be true. 
Anyways see you with your caps at night. LOL(Indirectly bol diya) Byeee.

shanakyasharan

Go to top