AllezJustine
AllezJustine

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinkylibbi

Ok... 
Being Besharam once more..LOLWink.

I introduced myself in this AT once..  But none noticed it...CryCry
 So thought of poking my nose. LOL  
@Sidhi and @Equisite, I agree that the judges are not really judges.. They all seem to give pretty good scores for even below average performances..  Ouch
But somewhere I feel that, when it comes to HimRutha, their judgement is good... 
Last week They scored 28, If I'm not wrong...
I felt that Score was a deserving one..  
Preity is supposed to judge on their Chemistry, Which They undoubtedly have an amazing one.Embarrassed So her 10 was apt.. The same goes with Chetan...  Of course Nobody can deny that They are genuinely a lovey-dovey coupe who are madly in Love with each other...HeartBlushing
And Marzi, judging their Dance, gave 8. Leaving out the fumble,their Dance was AWESOME...Clap

I Just wish this continues. I don't give a damn about others..Sleepy Whatever others get,I hope Our HimRutha get what They deserve.. i. e the Nach Baliye 7 trophy..WinkLOL

Hi yaar welcome we all are besharam when it comes to HimRutaWink

Just wanted to comment on the judjes its true Chetan seems to like Himruta he has given them good marks so far and even good comments 10, 9, 10 but Priety for first performance which was total perfection,  she gave them 9 saying that there is always room for improvement which I would have respected if she hadn't given every crapy act 9 as well. Then second performance which was nice she gave them 8 saying that they needed to have more fun. What rubbish! And she gave crappy acts 10. Last one she gave 10 when I didn't expect. I feel she is full of nonsense.
Marzi was unprdictable some how first act he gave them a perfect 10 which they deserved then an 8 for their second one which I thought was harsh because he also gave some very weak acts 10 and 9. Then last weak it was 8 ok I understand the lift didn't go well but I feel they deserved a 9 but I'm fine if they are being fare. Which I feel they aren't PruPriety and Marzi of course. Because Chetan was giving the crappy act crappy marks as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CupcakeLover99

AllezJustine Senior Member
AllezJustine
AllezJustine

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Himmi posted on IG 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha01Siddhi_.Leprechaun.

Pinkylibbi Goldie
Pinkylibbi
Pinkylibbi

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllezJustine

Ok... 

@Sidhi and @Equisite, I agree that the judges are not really judges.. They all seem to give pretty good scores for even below average performances..  Ouch
But somewhere I feel that, when it comes to HimRutha, their judgement is good... 
Preity is supposed to judge on their Chemistry, Which They undoubtedly have an amazing one.Embarrassed So her 10 was apt.. The same goes with Chetan...  Of course Nobody can deny that They are genuinely a lovey-dovey coupe who are madly in Love with each other...HeartBlushing
And Marzi, judging their Dance, gave 8. Leaving out the fumble,their Dance was AWESOME...Clap

I Just wish this continues. I don't give a damn about others..Sleepy Whatever others get,I hope Our HimRutha get what They deserve.. i. e the Nach Baliye 7 trophy..WinkLOL

Hi yaar welcome we all are besharam when it comes to HimRutaWink

Just wanted to comment on the judjes its true Chetan seems to like Himruta he has given them good marks so far and even good comments 10, 9, 10 but Priety for first performance which was total perfection,  she gave them 9 saying that there is always room for improvement which I would have respected if she hadn't given every crapy act 9 as well. Then second performance which was nice she gave them 8 saying that they needed to have more fun. What rubbish! And she gave crappy acts 10. Last one she gave 10 when I didn't expect. I feel she is full of nonsense.
Marzi was unprdictable some how first act he gave them a perfect 10 which they deserved then an 8 for their second one which I thought was harsh because he also gave some very weak acts 10 and 9. Then last weak it was 8 ok I understand the lift didn't go well but I feel they deserved a 9 but I'm fine if they are being fare. Which I feel they aren't PruPriety and Marzi of course. Because Chetan was giving the crappy act crappy marks as well.

Hi and Thank you Allez. 
(Hope I can call you that )

I agree... 
I didn't see the second week completely.. I don't know their scores.. But for their very first act, I totally disagreed with whatever Preity said... There is always room for improvement...  Like seriously??? Then what about the other below average performances she graded 10? Are They improved to the highest level possible???

But now that our HimRutha has earned even more respect and liking from our so called JUDGES, I hope They give what They deserve...

CupcakeLover99

Pinkylibbi Goldie
Pinkylibbi
Pinkylibbi

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllezJustine

Himmi posted on IG 

Awww... Day DreamingEmbarrassed
Look at Himmi's Smile..Embarrassed I wonder how he always maintains that ever glowing Smile on his face which makes him even more adorable...Day Dreaming 
And Amrutha... She is GORGEOUS..Blushing  Word.
Exquisite_me Goldie
Exquisite_me
Exquisite_me

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Ok... 

Though Vedika started this thread, but I think I can refer it to as "our" thread. After all we all are here for the same reason. So welcome..!!Big smile And as far as the NB trophy is concerned, I'm not really sure about it but I'll be the happiest person if it comes out to be true. They truly deserve it.

CupcakeLover99

Exquisite_me Goldie
Exquisite_me
Exquisite_me

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedika126

Its not been revealed yet. maybe its a ticket to the finale Day Dreaming or so they can become immune some day and save themselves 
And welcome to the AT both of you. its really nice to see more and more people joining. have a blast here
@Bold- Okkk...you just gave me a hope. I'll blame you if this doesn't happenLOLLOL

Edited by Exquisite_me - 17 May 2015 at 6:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_Vedika126

Pinkylibbi Goldie
Pinkylibbi
Pinkylibbi

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Exquisite_me

Originally posted by Vedika126

Its not been revealed yet. maybe its a ticket to the finale Day Dreaming or so they can become immune some day and save themselves 
And welcome to the AT both of you. its really nice to see more and more people joining. have a blast here
@Bold- Okkk...you just gave me a hope. I'll blame you if this doesn't happenLOLLOL

Vaise, I don't Think They need any immunity to be safe... Wink Their Dance will be more than enough to reach finals or even win the trophy... If and only If the judges are sensible in the coming days to give good scores to deserving jodi... OuchConfused

And Yeah,you should take the blame If our hopes here shattered...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CupcakeLover99Siddhi_Vedika126

AllezJustine Senior Member
AllezJustine
AllezJustine

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 6:46am | IP Logged
@Pinkylibbi 
Hi dear you can call me Zami that's my name. I try to get you a link or something, Pretty was so annoying you should have more fun and enjoy yourselves she said, they were having the time of their life. I just don't get what she wants. But Chetan is always straight forward. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CupcakeLover99Siddhi_

Go to top