Nach Baliye 7

Himmanshoo & Amruta AT #2 (Page 31)

AllezJustine Senior Member
AllezJustine
AllezJustine

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddhi_

Himmanshoo's cover photo on FB. Another super cute pic <3

I think I'm going to get diabetes from how sweet these two are.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CupcakeLover99Siddhi_Vedika126shanakyasharan

CupcakeLover99 Groupbie
CupcakeLover99
CupcakeLover99

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noora93

I really wanna see the old episodes too , but unfortunately the links are not working and hotstar doesn't work in my country , i just watched this week ... HELP PLEASE ANYONE  

You can just search up Nach Baliye 7 with the date you wish to watch and links come up.  the best ones to watch on are desiserials.tv and bollyzone.me

hope this helps
Exquisite_me Goldie
Exquisite_me
Exquisite_me

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
@Siddhi I agree about Marzi. I've seen him as judge in other dancing shows. He was never like this. He is being way too liberal and sometimes his comments don't make any sense. Influence of Preity and Chetan, I guess.
Ok fine, they have decided to go with judges's scores and those tasks but if that was it, they could have got better judges(who can judge). Most of the time we see judges not agreeing with each other's judgement.
Btw I feel Chetan somewhat likes Himruta. Somewhere he wants them to win.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CupcakeLover99Siddhi_Vedika126

Pinkylibbi Goldie
Pinkylibbi
Pinkylibbi

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Ok... 
Being Besharam once more..LOLWink.

I introduced myself in this AT once..  But none noticed it...CryCry
 So thought of poking my nose. LOL  
@Sidhi and @Equisite, I agree that the judges are not really judges.. They all seem to give pretty good scores for even below average performances..  Ouch
But somewhere I feel that, when it comes to HimRutha, their judgement is good... 
Last week They scored 28, If I'm not wrong...
I felt that Score was a deserving one..  
Preity is supposed to judge on their Chemistry, Which They undoubtedly have an amazing one.Embarrassed So her 10 was apt.. The same goes with Chetan...  Of course Nobody can deny that They are genuinely a lovey-dovey coupe who are madly in Love with each other...HeartBlushing
And Marzi, judging their Dance, gave 8. Leaving out the fumble,their Dance was AWESOME...Clap

I Just wish this continues. I don't give a damn about others..Sleepy Whatever others get,I hope Our HimRutha get what They deserve.. i. e the Nach Baliye 7 trophy..WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CupcakeLover99

sasha14 Groupbie
sasha14
sasha14

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Hey guys!! New here. I just love love love himmanshoo and amruta. Everything about them is so genuine, their relationship, their tasks.. Just everything!! And second I love sana and deepesh and am so glad HimRutha and them have bonded so well. These 4 are actually genuine people not thinking ill about others. 
Anyway, I was also confused about something. During that news task, himmanshoo and amruta were given some envelope for being so honest. But they were asked not to open it.. Anybody knows what it was or it still hasn't been disclosed? 

CupcakeLover99

Pinkylibbi Goldie
Pinkylibbi
Pinkylibbi

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasha14

Hey guys!! New here. I just love love love himmanshoo and amruta. Everything about them is so genuine, their relationship, their tasks.. Just everything!! And second I love sana and deepesh and am so glad HimRutha and them have bonded so well. These 4 are actually genuine people not thinking ill about others. 
Anyway, I was also confused about something. During that news task, himmanshoo and amruta were given some envelope for being so honest. But they were asked not to open it.. Anybody knows what it was or it still hasn't been disclosed? 

Yes Sasha... 
I remember them getting a bonus price for being honest in that Nach khabhar task... We still have no clue as to what it isOuch..

Does Anyone know? 

CupcakeLover99

Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Its not been revealed yet. maybe its a ticket to the finale Day Dreaming or so they can become immune some day and save themselves 
And welcome to the AT both of you. its really nice to see more and more people joining. have a blast here

Edited by Vedika126 - 17 May 2015 at 3:29am

CupcakeLover99

Pinkylibbi Goldie
Pinkylibbi
Pinkylibbi

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedika126

Its not been revealed yet. maybe its a ticket to the finale Day Dreaming or so they can become immune some day and save themselves 
And welcome to the AT both of you. its really nice to see more and more people joining. have a blast here

Thank you Vedika... Tongue 
And Sorry for stalking your thread... SleepyBut Finally I couldn't Stop myself from  joining you guys.  .
Blame HimRutha for my Besharmi... LOL

And I really there's something deserving in the bonus price They got... I hope They didn't forget it... Confused

Edited by Pinkylibbi - 17 May 2015 at 3:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CupcakeLover99Siddhi_Vedika126

Go to top