Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

well they r indeed the most real couple on the show...no showoff no nothing n that itself speaks for themπŸ˜ƒ

Haha so true πŸ˜†. They are just realizing that HimRuta have great chances of winning and are gaining a lot of fans πŸ˜‰. 
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
@Unnati: hehe well I am a original taurian. people say I have all the traits which this star sign has especially the bad ones πŸ˜†
@karishma: hehe aries are good in bed?? πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈ Amu is damn lucky then 

@Niki: Oh well we know what himruta are and what their couple is. Doesn't help to say anything. 
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: .Nikki.

As Chetan likes to call them 'the reality show couple'. Some of their fans were saying bad things about HimRuta, especially Amruta. Made me angry, so ranted here.

They somewhere in the corner of their minds know, HimRuta are far far better than their favourite duo, whom they're desperately trying to prove aren't fake..so when compared to a genuine couple like HimRuta..it makes their task harder for them to prove..so iam happy how insecure HimRuta can make them..πŸ˜†

kinda mean yeah..but when they are as well, I've an excuse to be the same

and well, why care about their opionions ? they're not important at the least! πŸ˜†

Edited by * Unnati * - 8 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
well i feel himmi only talks less but hes not that silent n ulta hes more fun

like wen he was wearing the hgeadphones he danced to the bhangra beats ...that shows he not serious but just talks a bit less

varna he loves to laugh so much n always enjoys
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Originally posted by: * Unnati *

They somewhere in the corner of their minds know, HimRuta are far far better than their favourite duo, whom they're desperately trying to prove aren't fake..so when compared to a genuine couple like HimRuta..it makes their task harder for them to prove..so iam happy how insecure HimRuta can make them..πŸ˜†

and well, why care about their opionions ? they're not important at the least! πŸ˜†

πŸ‘ agree. 
shanakyasharan thumbnail
10 pages pura kar sakte ho? πŸ˜†
.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: * Unnati *

Well said πŸ‘!! Totally agree with you, they and their couple are irrelevant.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

like wen he was wearing the hgeadphones he danced to the bhangra beats ...that shows he not serious but just talks a bit less

I know. he seems like a chilled out guy who wants to just enjoy life to the fullest without thinking about future. Also at times its better to talk less rather than to talk rubbish. πŸ˜‰
shanakyasharan thumbnail
inke bacche kab honge im waiting for that day so eagerlyπŸ˜†
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

@bold -That was SO cute omgness!❀️ I wishh there was a GIF on that!

I agree..Himmi is probably just lazy to talk ..well as long as he does a good

job in the stage..he rocks☺️