Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
^hehe I know. I bet we all can judge better than those two. I bet I know more dance forms and techniques than these two. 
@Siddhi: yep same here 
Siddhi_ thumbnail
@Exquisite_me 
I'm not sure but as you mentioned, it really is too much this year. And with how most of it does seem scripted and pre-planned, it could be.

About the judges, bang on we all could probably be better judges. Even though Marzi is a choreographer and all, I dont think he is judging in the right way either. He gives a standing ovation to almost every performance excluding 2-3 and yes the performances are good, but I dont think to that level.
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Himmanshoo's cover photo on FB. Another super cute pic <3

AllezJustine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siddhi_

Himmanshoo's cover photo on FB. Another super cute pic <3

I think I'm going to get diabetes from how sweet these two are.
CupcakeLover99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Noora93

I really wanna see the old episodes too , but unfortunately the links are not working and hotstar doesn't work in my country , i just watched this week ... HELP PLEASE ANYONE  

You can just search up Nach Baliye 7 with the date you wish to watch and links come up.  the best ones to watch on are desiserials.tv and bollyzone.me

hope this helps
Exquisite_me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Siddhi I agree about Marzi. I've seen him as judge in other dancing shows. He was never like this. He is being way too liberal and sometimes his comments don't make any sense. Influence of Preity and Chetan, I guess.
Ok fine, they have decided to go with judges's scores and those tasks but if that was it, they could have got better judges(who can judge). Most of the time we see judges not agreeing with each other's judgement.
Btw I feel Chetan somewhat likes Himruta. Somewhere he wants them to win.
Pinkylibbi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok... 
Being Besharam once more..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.

I introduced myself in this AT once..  But none noticed it...😭😭
 So thought of poking my nose. πŸ˜†  
@Sidhi and @Equisite, I agree that the judges are not really judges.. They all seem to give pretty good scores for even below average performances..  
But somewhere I feel that, when it comes to HimRutha, their judgement is good... 
Last week They scored 28, If I'm not wrong...
I felt that Score was a deserving one..  
Preity is supposed to judge on their Chemistry, Which They undoubtedly have an amazing one.😳 So her 10 was apt.. The same goes with Chetan...  Of course Nobody can deny that They are genuinely a lovey-dovey coupe who are madly in Love with each other...❀️☺️
And Marzi, judging their Dance, gave 8. Leaving out the fumble,their Dance was AWESOME...πŸ‘

I Just wish this continues. I don't give a damn about others..πŸ₯± Whatever others get,I hope Our HimRutha get what They deserve.. i. e the Nach Baliye 7 trophy..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

sasha14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys!! New here. I just love love love himmanshoo and amruta. Everything about them is so genuine, their relationship, their tasks.. Just everything!! And second I love sana and deepesh and am so glad HimRutha and them have bonded so well. These 4 are actually genuine people not thinking ill about others. 
Anyway, I was also confused about something. During that news task, himmanshoo and amruta were given some envelope for being so honest. But they were asked not to open it.. Anybody knows what it was or it still hasn't been disclosed? 
Pinkylibbi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sasha14

Hey guys!! New here. I just love love love himmanshoo and amruta. Everything about them is so genuine, their relationship, their tasks.. Just everything!! And second I love sana and deepesh and am so glad HimRutha and them have bonded so well. These 4 are actually genuine people not thinking ill about others. 

Anyway, I was also confused about something. During that news task, himmanshoo and amruta were given some envelope for being so honest. But they were asked not to open it.. Anybody knows what it was or it still hasn't been disclosed? 

Yes Sasha... 
I remember them getting a bonus price for being honest in that Nach khabhar task... We still have no clue as to what it is..

Does Anyone know? 
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Its not been revealed yet. maybe its a ticket to the finale  or so they can become immune some day and save themselves 
And welcome to the AT both of you. its really nice to see more and more people joining. have a blast here
Edited by Vedika126 - 8 years ago