Swaragini
Swaragini

Declaration OF Love

alleyway Goldie
alleyway
alleyway

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Finally, Lakshya to confess his love to Swara in Colors' Swaragini

Lakshya (Namish Taneja), the protagonist of Colors' popular show, Swaragini (Rashmi Sharma Productions) has 

been in a Catch 22' situation of late, with him being forced to accept Ragini (Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar) to be the girl he loves, for the sake of his cousin brother Sanskaar (Varun Kapoor). 

However, in the episodes to come, Lakshya will successfully break away from what his mind thinks, and will follow his heart. 

As per the ongoing story line, Lakshya has lied to one and all about him loving Ragini. By uttering this daring lie, he has brought Ragini to his house, so that she can take care of Sanskaar. 

However, in due course of time Lakshya will realize that he has made a grave mistake by accepting Ragini as his lover. He will look for opportunities to reveal the name of the girl in his heart. 

As per a reliable source, "He will soon confront Swara (Helly Shah) and tell her that he does not like Ragini. He will go on to tell her that it is actually Swara who he sees as his love life."

We hear that Swara will be extremely shocked on hearing this. In fact, she will also place a tight slap on Lakshya for coming out with such a truth.

How will Swara handle this situation? Will Ragini get to know of Lakshya's true love?

We tried calling Helly, but she was busy in her shoot.    

Credit : TellyChakkar

nedhvik-91 IF-Sizzlerz
nedhvik-91
nedhvik-91

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
yes finally lakshya confess his love but in other hand he declareRagini his fiance

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alleyway

nedhvik-91 IF-Sizzlerz
nedhvik-91
nedhvik-91

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
btw thanks for sharingSmile
matreyee Senior Member
matreyee
matreyee

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
i have had enough of this lame triangle tbh..everytime it ends up with ragini being heart broken..now i don't want to witness sum stupid pressurised relationship between ragya..i would prefer them to b friends than lakshya being guilt tripped into being with ragini..my girl deserves better and i hope she gets over this one sided love soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tejaswiniwenham

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top