Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Aahil: When I Couldn't Cry Enough. (Page 4)

sahil333 IF-Rockerz
sahil333
sahil333

Joined: 07 August 2014
Posts: 5218

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Originally posted by sahil333

Beautiful Prags! Thumbs Up.  Have yet to watch it fully when I'm home.
 
Aahil...Cry Broken Heart
 
KV... Clap Heart
 
 

Thank you so much Rie! :)
Hope you have watched it now, and hope you have not cried much, Coz I did A LOT Cry
Aahil was spellbound. KV was marvelous! He is just TOO GOOD for words Heart

Just woke up and the first thing I do is pick up my phone LOL
Yes, I've watched it. Man KV, so brilliant. Aahil Cry. just wanna hug him so tight Hug.

Hey Prags, got a message from change. Org. You've finally closed the petition. Thank you for your efforts. We wouldn't get these wonderful episodes in the show without KV. So its a victory indeed. Congrats to you and all KVBians/SaHilians. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie2308Ms.Sherlocked

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Joined: 08 May 2010
Posts: 4745

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Beautiful beautiful piece of writing EmbarrassedCry
Though im late but its better late than never ...


Yesterday, Aahil just stole the lime light. His initial surprse n immemse happiness to his disbeleif, shock n agony, the whole of emotions were portrayed so splendidly by KV, u cant help falling in love with him . just loved loved loved him EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The way he was savouring him. There was pure love in the way he was talking to her, love was pouring from his entire being, his tears, his words. His eyes. 


Cant write more, literally i hv no words CryCry

Aahil n KV Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-JShuklaMs.SherlockedIntuitive

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Joined: 28 March 2013
Posts: 5673

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Wonderful post Prags!! Clap

Still have not overcome witnessing Aahil's heart break...Cry

His expressions...emotions...Broken Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-RaingoddessIntuitiveMs.Sherlocked

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Joined: 15 January 2012
Posts: 10566

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil333

Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Originally posted by sahil333

Beautiful Prags! Thumbs Up.  Have yet to watch it fully when I'm home.
 
Aahil...Cry Broken Heart
 
KV... Clap Heart
 
 

Thank you so much Rie! :)
Hope you have watched it now, and hope you have not cried much, Coz I did A LOT Cry
Aahil was spellbound. KV was marvelous! He is just TOO GOOD for words Heart

Just woke up and the first thing I do is pick up my phone LOL
Yes, I've watched it. Man KV, so brilliant. Aahil Cry. just wanna hug him so tight Hug.

Hey Prags, got a message from change. Org. You've finally closed the petition. Thank you for your efforts. We wouldn't get these wonderful episodes in the show without KV. So its a victory indeed. Congrats to you and all KVBians/SaHilians. Hug

Haha Rie, trust me, thats the same case with me too, I open my eyes later actually LOLLOL

He was really really amazing! Star You couldn't help but cry with him.

Oh yes! Yeah quite late, but thought to close it now. Those were really days to remember, a big hug to all of you too! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JShuklasahil333

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Joined: 15 January 2012
Posts: 10566

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by micshy

Beautiful beautiful piece of writing EmbarrassedCry
Though im late but its better late than never ...


Yesterday, Aahil just stole the lime light. His initial surprse n immemse happiness to his disbeleif, shock n agony, the whole of emotions were portrayed so splendidly by KV, u cant help falling in love with him . just loved loved loved him EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The way he was savouring him. There was pure love in the way he was talking to her, love was pouring from his entire being, his tears, his words. His eyes. 


Cant write more, literally i hv no words CryCry

Aahil n KV Heart

Hey Mic! Uh oh guess I am too late here LOL Thank you so much for the comments Mic, I am honored you took time to comment Hug
You have said it beautifully yourself! It was just too good for words, really no words could have really come out. He was broken man, and we broke with him too, he broke all of us with those..tears CryCry
Everything was perfection. Aahil was perfection. KV was perfection Heart
Thank you so much again!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyIntuitive

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Joined: 15 January 2012
Posts: 10566

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Aishwarya--

Wonderful post Prags!! Clap

Still have not overcome witnessing Aahil's heart break...Cry

His expressions...emotions...Broken Heart

Thank you so much Aish! :)
I am still not over those tears, really! I tear up even thinking about that, it was just too gorgeous! Cry
Everything was so enchanting! Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyRaingoddessIntuitive

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Joined: 26 February 2012
Posts: 38589

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:30am | IP Logged
prags back  with amzing posts haan LOL

aahil what i can  say  this man kvb owns aahil Clap

aahil  his pain his  surprise  his agony  could  not believe he is seeing sanam  wow 

aahil expression were  awesome   kvb  u acted so well that   u diddnt needed any words your  eyes  expression speaks  Star


qh 3  has been revived by aaahil   and sahil again   aahil  in qh 3  proved he is  real male lead  without aaahil  qh 3 cant move   LOL   only one thing i dont want aahil to become majnoo  crying wala AngryLOL
he should not run after her LOL

see recent trp  4.1   Star    and  the track is moving  next week  aaahil crying    trp  will go up further   provided now  gul only concentrate on sahil    

go prags continue  making good postsLOL


Edited by innocent.aman - 16 May 2015 at 6:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.SherlockedIntuitive

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
MM-gossip-Will-Rehaan-Aahil-be-as-popular-as-Aahil-Sanam

2 3 4

Author: simran_singh_24   Replies: 25   Views: 4467

simran_singh_24 25 4467 01 September 2014 at 5:06am by deep_
Sanam ko Aahil se Nafrat hai aur Aahil ko Sanam se Mohabbat15.07

2 3 4

Author: ssrdj   Replies: 26   Views: 7557

ssrdj 26 7557 24 July 2014 at 9:34am by shilpaiyer
Enough is enough

Author: eastmeetswest   Replies: 4   Views: 1032

eastmeetswest 4 1032 10 March 2014 at 7:21pm by eastmeetswest
Enough is Enough!!!

Author: rose-girl   Replies: 2   Views: 615

rose-girl 2 615 08 October 2013 at 1:04pm by shikaDD
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH: Regarding Asya Hug

2 3

Author: StonerGirL   Replies: 17   Views: 3117

StonerGirL 17 3117 27 August 2013 at 9:19pm by moniloveasya

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index