Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: TIA.Tia

Beautiful post. Of course no need to tell you that. The hope and excitement with which ARI was looking at Sanam and the bright smile. Poor soul the smile getting replaced by confusion and confusion by shock. I know I shouldn't be making fun in his situation. But at least for a moment Aahil was confused that weather she is his Sanam or not. Or maybe it is Seher. But how is it possible. She is supposed to be dead. But than even she would have recognized me as I'm his Jiju. Is it possible that there is a third sorry fourth copy of one face. Obviously the original being Zoya. Then Aahil would be like Ya Allah ek shakal ki tunne kitni copy xerox ki hai?? Aur sari mujhe hi kyu mil rahi hai.??? But then he turned smart and asked some sharp questions. Sanam too answered quickly as though they were playing KBC. Aahil was like Finally she is my Sanam only. Yeah I know Bakwaas. But what to do nothing else to say.

OMFG TIAA!!! πŸ€£πŸ˜† ROFL!! That was hilarious! If the tears weren't enough yesterday, of heartbreak and pain. THESE. These tears weren't enough for me of laughter πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You are something man! Only you can do this, no really! πŸ˜†
Seriously! Sanam was weird yesterday. She was really...weird πŸ˜† "Arre aapn nahin batana chahte toh its okay, main toh bas aise hi poochh rahi thi" πŸ˜† Though her expressions were of "Kaun hai yeh Sanam?! Kaun hai yeh han?!" πŸ˜†
Amazing reply to this post! really! Nothing else to say, in your words. So thank you!! πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: darlingpinks

Pragya if yesterday's tears weren't enough, I cried again as I read this. CRY.CRY, I cried so much seeing Kv yesterday. He nailed it. I loved it when he said, 'aaj chand hi uska pata puch raha hai'. Wait. I am crying again now as i am typing. I cant stop it. And this post girl it was was so awesome yet so painful. again crying. every word was so beautiful. That tug, that feel of presence, OMG! I am crying again. The way he put his hands to his face n then again turned back n then prayed to allah, then again turned to sanam, walked a few stops, stopped himself again. then when he saw that smile n started to move forward. omg! i cried so much n girl u made me cry again after this post.

Awesome PostπŸ‘ It was gorgeously painful- in ur words. That last line- was awesome. Beautiful way how u wrote about the tug, that fear, I was finally able to breathe, the memories, then that smile n tears one- I loved that so much, then when she walked away past himπŸ’” Gorgeous post

Thank you so much Rashmi!! I am honored!
All that you said, exactly! It was really heartbreaking, devastating, shattering. Oh god. I was crying too, and when I stopped, I started writing and those tears came back again. It was to heavy, really!! πŸ˜­
Everything was just top notch, it was just a brilliant performance again! His tears are so heart wrenching, it breaks your heart to see him like that. he was just broken.
Thank you so much again!! Last line had me in tears agian, really! That walking past and him turning around again wiping his face and plastering a smling face, too much heavy! πŸ˜­
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: asya_sahil

Amazing EpisodeπŸ‘πŸΌ..

OMG!!!KVB⭐️ nailed itπŸ‘..
Heart breaking episodeπŸ’”..
AhilπŸ₯Ί...
Beautiful Post😊...

Thank you so much!! :)
Episode really belonged to Aahil and KV! He was just marvelous! Too good for words! Broke me beyond repair...😭
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie2308

A nice post Pragya.

I was sure you'd make one for the kind of episode we had.
KV was looking like a real person who has found someone very dear to him after a long struggle. He acted well . I almost forgot this was fiction while watching him.

Also when you write, I feel like I am reading Aahil's inner thoughts.

All the actions that going away , then turning back... taking in his fill of her... then turning back again to wipe tears to look good for his lady love and then finally facing her .

I wish the scene later on was shot better. some form of recognition by Sanam should be there. Is she faking(no no- don't even go there. the meaning is innocentπŸ˜ƒ)  it for the sake of Shady... oh Shady don't doubt me. I have eyes only for youπŸ˜†

Thank you so much Minnie! I am really bad at taking compliments I guess, I don't have anything else other than thanking, so sorry! I get clumsy whenever I get compliments πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

But yes, had to make one, it was just too heavy on feelings, need to pour them out. KV really kills it everytime, just like you said, you forget its fiction when he acts like that, its just too fantastic to be a witness of such a caliber πŸ‘

Thank you for that! I have got that from many people, guess I am doing my job very well then πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Everything, yes! His every expression spoke a thousand words, and his tears added even more to it. I agree with the Sanam's part. It could have been shot better, some realisation wouldn't have harmed, especially after having all those "feels" from him few days back..oh it was yesterday only πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Haha at the innocent meaning, Don't worry I got that meaning, and your explanation made me understood otherwise too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you so much again! :)
sahil333 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Thank you so much Rie! :)
Hope you have watched it now, and hope you have not cried much, Coz I did A LOT πŸ˜­
Aahil was spellbound. KV was marvelous! He is just TOO GOOD for words β€οΈ

Just woke up and the first thing I do is pick up my phone πŸ˜†. 
Yes, I've watched it. Man KV, so brilliant. Aahil πŸ˜­. just wanna hug him so tight πŸ€—.

Hey Prags, got a message from change. Org. You've finally closed the petition. Thank you for your efforts. We wouldn't get these wonderful episodes in the show without KV. So its a victory indeed. Congrats to you and all KVBians/SaHilians. πŸ€—
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful beautiful piece of writing πŸ˜³πŸ˜­
Though im late but its better late than never ...

Yesterday, Aahil just stole the lime light. His initial surprse n immemse happiness to his disbeleif, shock n agony, the whole of emotions were portrayed so splendidly by KV, u cant help falling in love with him . just loved loved loved him πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

The way he was savouring him. There was pure love in the way he was talking to her, love was pouring from his entire being, his tears, his words. His eyes. 

Cant write more, literally i hv no words πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Aahil n KV β€οΈ
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful post Prags!! πŸ‘

Still have not overcome witnessing Aahil's heart break...😭

His expressions...emotions...πŸ’”
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahil333

Just woke up and the first thing I do is pick up my phone πŸ˜†. 
Yes, I've watched it. Man KV, so brilliant. Aahil πŸ˜­. just wanna hug him so tight πŸ€—.

Hey Prags, got a message from change. Org. You've finally closed the petition. Thank you for your efforts. We wouldn't get these wonderful episodes in the show without KV. So its a victory indeed. Congrats to you and all KVBians/SaHilians. πŸ€—

Haha Rie, trust me, thats the same case with me too, I open my eyes later actually πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He was really really amazing! β­οΈ You couldn't help but cry with him.

Oh yes! Yeah quite late, but thought to close it now. Those were really days to remember, a big hug to all of you too! πŸ€—
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: micshy

Beautiful beautiful piece of writing πŸ˜³πŸ˜­

Though im late but its better late than never ...

Yesterday, Aahil just stole the lime light. His initial surprse n immemse happiness to his disbeleif, shock n agony, the whole of emotions were portrayed so splendidly by KV, u cant help falling in love with him . just loved loved loved him πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

The way he was savouring him. There was pure love in the way he was talking to her, love was pouring from his entire being, his tears, his words. His eyes. 

Cant write more, literally i hv no words πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Aahil n KV β€οΈ

Hey Mic! Uh oh guess I am too late here πŸ˜† Thank you so much for the comments Mic, I am honored you took time to comment πŸ€—
You have said it beautifully yourself! It was just too good for words, really no words could have really come out. He was broken man, and we broke with him too, he broke all of us with those..tears πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Everything was perfection. Aahil was perfection. KV was perfection β€οΈ
Thank you so much again!
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Aishwarya--

Wonderful post Prags!! πŸ‘

Still have not overcome witnessing Aahil's heart break...😭

His expressions...emotions...πŸ’”

Thank you so much Aish! :)
I am still not over those tears, really! I tear up even thinking about that, it was just too gorgeous! πŸ˜­
Everything was so enchanting! β€οΈ