Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Daadi will hate Pragya or get hurt? (Page 3)

IamMeethu IF-Rockerz
IamMeethu
IamMeethu

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Rishu, all of us here know that Pragsy's behavior was not justified in any shape. It was not only wrong to daadi, but also to the ladki waalon that have to return without getting her the bride married. She must have weaved so many dreams, only to have them shattered. Disapprove

About the mms thing, I was only saying that it's evident to many people that Abhi was in an extramarital affair. But Pragya never made a big deal out of it so everyone else didn't either. She pretended her marriage life was okay (and it seemed) so questions weren't raised. This whole point was to -Lollipop-'s point. Basically, I was off topic.

Edited by IamMeethu - 13 May 2015 at 9:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeluguAmmayi

abhiya23 IF-Dazzler
abhiya23
abhiya23

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IamMeethu

Rishu, all of us here know that Pragsy's behavior was not justified in any shape. It was not only wrong to daadi, but also to the ladki waalon that have to return without getting her the bride married. She must have weaved so many dreams, only to have them shattered. Disapprove

About the mms thing, I was only saying that it's evident to many people that Abhi was in an extramarital affair. But Pragya never made a big deal out of it so everyone else didn't either. She pretended her marriage life was okay (and it seemed) so questions weren't raised. This whole point was to -Lollipop-'s point. Basically, I was off topic.

Specially when Pragya knows that Alia faced the same humiliation of getting ditched at mandap recently 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IamMeethuTeluguAmmayi

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
The show IS a game. All are players whose moves are controlled by the director. During MMS track the girl and family were toyed with. Now its the guy and his family who are being toyed with. Most EK shows have had reverse tracks over the years. I like this track better than the MMS track becoz here I know p is playing a game so its easy to watch. There it was not known Abhi was playing so it was not good to watch.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lkb79soapwatcher1kubare

berrysweet Goldie
berrysweet
berrysweet

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
 Whatever... she has NO business being rude to an older person. Pretending and acting is no excuse. Like Tia said, there is always another way. Comparing her with Abhi's rudeness is also not done. It is in Abhi's character to be rude and say things without thinking. Not in Pragyas!
Crying after she had said all she said brings about no sympathies from me. She had choices and she chose badly. These Writers... Hmmm   Just when the story was beginning to get interesting!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TeluguAmmayi-Tia-

deefan IF-Sizzlerz
deefan
deefan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Agree Tia, This is the most painful relationship on the show to watch disintegrate. Tis was the purest relationship there was and this was unnecessary IMO to show.

It just tells me that they will be very quick to turn any character negative and the other way around. It does keep things interesting though..

IamMeethu

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by berrysweet

Whatever... she has NO business being rude to an older person. Pretending and acting is no excuse. Like Tia said, there is always another way. Comparing her with Abhi's rudeness is also not done. It is in Abhi's character to be rude and say things without thinking. Not in Pragyas!
Crying after she had said all she said brings about no sympathies from me. She had choices and she chose badly. These Writers... Hmmm   Just when the story was beginning to get interesting!

@bold.. ditto..

berrysweet

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IamMeethu

lol ashu.. i know.. i dint mean this for what u said.. i said it to people who are comparing abhi hurting her family with pragya hurting dadi...
see i love abhi but i respect pragya... by doing these things she is losing the respect i have on her..

IamMeethu

shreepatil. IF-Rockerz
shreepatil.
shreepatil.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:38am | IP Logged
agreed. dadi is get so much hurt for pragya's behaviour. i hope abhi early realize why pragya doing this.

Go to top