Daadi will hate Pragya or get hurt? - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
OMG I hated every second of that scene and she didn't just use words to insult her she even lifted her hand on her face in a non polite way Thank God I know that she is only acting and for the first time I'm thankful that I don't understand Hindi this is a speech I can live without. if it was not for these 2 facts weather Dadi gets a heart attack or not I would have defiantly have one 

I really hope this will end soon but we still have at least round 2  Rachna (carrying heavy things scene ) ..God help us
Originally posted by -Tia-

Just leave the house and tell them Abhi and her do not go together as husband-wife! Or that he is a rude husband etc.. Incorrigible differences between husband and wife and she can just shove off anyone who wants to interfere. She can keep silence and does not need to explain..or state class/culture diffrences.. something!

Thats not easy actually...they have been pretending to be a happy married couple for sometime now...although dadi and the others might have noticed that they do have certain marital issues, i'm sure that they thought nothing serious about that aspect!
And plus, when pragya was away, dadi did notice that Abhi was actually lost without Pragya
In the past few scenes...dadi and her cousins have seen how Abhi is always looking for pragya so that Idea might not work
Even if Pragya will leave the house, she will never blame Abhi or reveal the truth about their marriage coz that will hurt Dadi. She just wants herself out of the picture, so that Tanu gets her place
Thing is that every person there are very stubborn so they are not gonna buy those those excuses...

P.s- Still not justifying Pragya's beh.😆
Nice points -Lollipop-!
 Though I still think that she should have mustered up the courage and told her family (in-laws and her maayka).

Such things should not be hidden from family.

Also, the family does have a slight idea that Tanu is kabaab me haddi. They've gotten many clues so it should not be shocking. Clues such as Abhi himself admitting in front of everyone that he'll marry Tanu in the mandap after Suresh and Pragya will marry (MMS track), daasi is onto them (she's had many suspicions), etc.
Mainly, I think Pragya is doing all this to let Tanu be a proper replacement for herself. Like an even exchange. She doesn't want to create any hard feelings from the Mehras towards Tanu (so they will accept her easily - not my philosophy. It's Pragya's). If she tells them that Tanu is pregnant before marriage, they will hate her for creating a rift between AbhIGya and will never accept her and her child. 

^This is why she is doing everything secretly, I guess. (@Mina ;)

Thus, Pragya wants the Mehras to hate her (Pragya) so the Mehras will have an easier time letting her (Pragya) go. This is where your theory of everyone believing that AbhiGya are a perfect couple comes in. It's really hard to just walk away so she wants to shed her good-girl image. 

This was one of Tanu's primary concerns also. Remember how she  was like, "Until you are the bahu of that house and Abhi's wife, they will never accept my child." and then she gave Pragya three days to plan something. 

Pragya has so little time and so much to do.

She even used AshNa as an opportunity (I think). She's picking up every chance she gets for her hate mission to succeed. Even insulting daadi when the situation arises. 

Smart Prags but still not justified. 😔👎🏼

Hate CV'S for those dialogues. Looks like pragya sold her brain for tanus doctor checks up and tests. Before taking this step she should think that abi will doubt her because he is already pinning her don't you effect with my touch
Hated the dialogue about "daadi's blood turning pale like her hair" the most. That was way below the belt. Even the part about daadi being partial to Abhi could be forgiven but not insulting a woman's grey hairs, that too being insolent to a woman who has treated Pragya and her family with so much love and respect.

Loved the last scene the best, liked Abhi whole heartedly for the first time :) warming up towards him since he didn't sleep with Tanu (believable or not, this romantic will cling on to the slimmest of straws).

Poor Pragya, she has seen no happiness since this marriage.

Aliya was silent for once, brave cat got her vicious tongue. Hope the cat doesn't suffer indigestion!
How can her act be justified just because abhi did something during mms track...abhi is senseless .. Is she the same ??

Abhi is stubborn ..she is not ...

By the way abhi did not insult the family like pragya ...

Pls don't take abhi mms track things here..

He is totally at fault but pragya is even more wrong than him..

He was not this rude..pragya biased people cannot understand that...

Is it some game ..just because he di something previously her actions now cannot be justified...

Let her hurt him ...why is she hurting dadi..

Sarla maa love for abhi is not much as dadi love for prags..

Dadi and her sisters nearly worship her ..
Rishu, all of us here know that Pragsy's behavior was not justified in any shape. It was not only wrong to daadi, but also to the ladki waalon that have to return without getting her the bride married. She must have weaved so many dreams, only to have them shattered. 😒

About the mms thing, I was only saying that it's evident to many people that Abhi was in an extramarital affair. But Pragya never made a big deal out of it so everyone else didn't either. She pretended her marriage life was okay (and it seemed) so questions weren't raised. This whole point was to -Lollipop-'s point. Basically, I was off topic.
Edited by IamMeethu - 8 years ago
Originally posted by IamMeethu

Rishu, all of us here know that Pragsy's behavior was not justified in any shape. It was not only wrong to daadi, but also to the ladki waalon that have to return without getting her the bride married. She must have weaved so many dreams, only to have them shattered. 😒

About the mms thing, I was only saying that it's evident to many people that Abhi was in an extramarital affair. But Pragya never made a big deal out of it so everyone else didn't either. She pretended her marriage life was okay (and it seemed) so questions weren't raised. This whole point was to -Lollipop-'s point. Basically, I was off topic.

Specially when Pragya knows that Alia faced the same humiliation of getting ditched at mandap recently 
The show IS a game. All are players whose moves are controlled by the director. During MMS track the girl and family were toyed with. Now its the guy and his family who are being toyed with. Most EK shows have had reverse tracks over the years. I like this track better than the MMS track becoz here I know p is playing a game so its easy to watch. There it was not known Abhi was playing so it was not good to watch.
 Whatever... she has NO business being rude to an older person. Pretending and acting is no excuse. Like Tia said, there is always another way. Comparing her with Abhi's rudeness is also not done. It is in Abhi's character to be rude and say things without thinking. Not in Pragyas!
Crying after she had said all she said brings about no sympathies from me. She had choices and she chose badly. These Writers... Hmmm   Just when the story was beginning to get interesting!