India-Forums

Satrangi Sasural
Satrangi Sasural

Priyanka & Aarushi - A Perfect Combination

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Honestly yesterday I was very angry on Babita but I was even more angry on Neelima so I did not write anything about Babita in yesterday's post, my whole focus was on Neelima

But today I LOVED the Priyanka-Babita equation, CVS presented it beautifully in a very realistic way,

Priyanka & Babita these two always gives me the real sisters vibes, ruthna manana jhagadna aur pyaar karna, I love their relationship

I am glad ki the presentation had Priyanka's own touch along with Aarushi's idea, she got the post on her own talent

The concept & idea was Aarushi's but Priyanka presented it beautifully & overall it was perfect

THIS just shows how AMAZING the Priyanka-Aarushi Combination is, just PERFECT

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bindiya-95kautilya04Renu111

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
yesterday i like babita and priyanka bonding ...whenver i saw these two sister i felt like they r real sister ..when yesterday babita told the truth abt presentation to dadi ...as an actor resham tipnis ..i love her and sadiyaa mam too Clap right now they both dnt like aarushi bt i m sure once both bua maa and aarushi started working together their bond will grow.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bindiya-95kautilya04

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Priyanka and Babita's scene was v good :) they really seem like two sisters. I liked that whole presentation scene too, and Vihaan-Aarushi's kitchen conversation was also great! Vihaan's tensions are very valid and I liked the way Aarushi reassured him. Don't know why the CVs had to stuff in that stupid "fall-catch-eyelock" scene at the end of it :/ That Exact same scene - with Aarushi, kitchen stool, Vihaan - has been shown at least 2-3 times till now  D'ohLOL They are so short of ideas that ek hi scene baar baar dikha rahe hain :| Koi toh samjhao inn CVs ko that Arhaan's conversations and nok jhok are a million times more romantic and sweet than this ghisa pita idea.  
I'm not that fascinated by Priyanka  LOL But am excited about this track coz we'll get to see all of them in a different setting. I'm bored of seeing Vatsal house and Lakshmi nagar. Office politics will be a good change for the viewers :)) and hopefully we'll some cute office romance too <3 LOL Something other than the "fall-catch-eyelock" that the CVs show in almost every episode these days D'oh LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bindiya-95

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top