Reporting - On An Editor-in-chief!

violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So Mr. Sharma had a back up plan!  Oh! how can we forget tht he is a perfect executioner and an immaculate planner!  Afterall he has to run a news channel and its his responsibility and he cannot put his channels reputation at stake for some emotional junior reporter!

Though I don't agree tht a reporter is equivalent to a solider!!  A warrior may be yes!

But why have I feeling tht this incident is gonna take Ananya far away from Kabir.  Ananya will definitely face his silent wrath, his complete disregard and a complete cold-shoulder from Kabir's team for the attitude she had shown, which will affect her job greatly.  but she always knew the repercussions of her actions.  If it wasn't for the tragic past of her father, she might not have taken all these issues so sensitively!  The role of her father's past has great impact on her present perspective, even the reason why she idolized kabir.

It was heart wrenching to see her cry and I was glad that she didn't let anyone see her vulnerable side, not even Kabir.

The way she had answered Khalid mite b termed as attitude but she remained firm in her belief, knowing her path was right, and risking her job yet again.  Some mite term it as foolishness and any reason or logic defies her stance behind this action.  I am glad tht the writer had put forward most of points tht we had discussed here on this "Wrong or right" issue!  Richa, Khalid, Malvika, Kabir all talked rationally!

One cud almost see the pain in her eyes when she saw Richa taking up that on field job!  Brace you heart young lady.  There's more to come!

Its pretty clear her bro will b caught in this raid hence Kabir's jaane se pehle monologue.

It wud b interesting to see how personally Ananya wud take this.  She already has lost her credibility, asking for a favor wud b too much and against her values, also if really her bro is involved it wud b a great blow to her personally.  She has lost her father to the media trial, she cannot lose her brother!

I feel Kabir has mellowed down to her already, but he wudnt show.  To the extent she went in hiding Mahi, in her own house, I guess tht made him realize how personally she had taken this issue!  But of course its disapproving!

Hiding Mahi till she regains her ground, prepares herself for the question is the only goal of Ananya now and as she has already jumped into it, she will defend her at all costs against all risks!  It aint as if she doesn't know the risks involved.  Remember she is not so dumb afterall!

So it will b interesting to see how Kabir-Ananya interaction wud take place henceforth which would decide the course of this story!

I really liked the way writer voiced our different opinions and tried to justify each character's stance.

Even Khalid was what he had to be!  The trio of Khalid-Malvika-Kabir make a nice team.  Pity that Manav doesn't think himself worthy to be part of it!  Its his loss anyways!

I jst hope tht Kabir doesn't demote Ananya to work under him!!!

For now I guess there wud b no on-field job for her and more of sarcasm for her while she is in office!

The real trial and struggle of Ananya begins from here on!

Loved how Kabir's show has slowly become Ananya's show as well!  This week and the next wud b very critical in terms of thr relationship!

p.s. I had thought tht Kabir wudnt reveal the Mahi issue to Khalid-Malvika but thn I was jst being emotional immature fool like Ananya in hoping that, wer as we know Kabir would remain utmost professional wer his job is concerned!  At this pace, I think it wud take ages for him to fall in love with Ananya!πŸ˜†
Edited by violette - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent post ⭐️ , you analyzed this episode beautifully 😊
violette thumbnail
Originally posted by: zakter

Excellent post ⭐️ , you analyzed this episode beautifully 😊

thnks.  See you tomorrow.  Its almost midnight here!
violette thumbnail

Looking at the discussions on this forum, now I m planning on a post on Kabir as a boss 😳 or at least a fun filled questionnaire of him as done by Ananya and gang!πŸ˜†

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing post!!
One thing which I have been saying time and again...usually most Indian shows are so badly scripted that they lose all their charm within 3-4 months and still run for years...but on the contrary a show that we know is on air only for another four months has such complicated characters that I dont u/stand how their complexities will be resolved in such a short span of time πŸ˜† I mean its already one month and Kabir doesn't have a slightest of attraction or anything towards her. And we have so much to see as of now - How their bond blossoms even amidst the clash of ideas...their intertwined pasts...their love story and romance...Ananya learning to adjust to Kabir's complicated nature...and then the multiple love triangles!! πŸ€ͺ LOL I wonder how will the creatives manage it in just another 80 epis.
Edited by Malika - 8 years ago
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Malika :- How their bond blossoms even amidst the clash of ideas...their intertwined pasts...their love story and romance...Ananya learning to adjust to Kabir's complicated nature...and then the multiple love triangles!! πŸ€ͺ 
Grr.. yeah.. They gotta start focussing more on the personal lives of the characters.. Interweaving them with the stories is brilliant, but doesn't leave much scope for progress.. Story khatam, toh bhool jaao..

On a lighter note, 
80 episodes!! 
Agar ek episode mein dragging and pinnning to the wall ho sakta hai, toh 80 mein socho kya kya hoga.. πŸ˜›

Let's just hope, sabr ka fal will be bhery bhery kayalicious.. β˜ΊοΈ
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Fantasia_junkie

@Malika :- How their bond blossoms even amidst the clash of ideas...their intertwined pasts...their love story and romance...Ananya learning to adjust to Kabir's complicated nature...and then the multiple love triangles!! πŸ€ͺ 

Grr.. yeah.. They gotta start focussing more on the personal lives of the characters.. Interweaving them with the stories is brilliant, but doesn't leave much scope for progress.. Story khatam, toh bhool jaao..

Exactly! Even I want that. Not saying that they should start romancing or getting interested in each other but they can begin to communicate or work as a team, for starters! Like the transformation from Nidhi Rane's case to corrupt selector to Dr Sinha was a great progression. It was kind of a upward graph specially if I talk about Kabir's perception of her. In Nidhi's case he thought her to be a rebel...then in selector's case he saluted her for her smartness and professionalism...and in Dr Sinha's case he actually started putting some trust in her. Now suddenly with Mahi's case, I saw a drop in the graph. But since its not ended yet, I wish to not conclude if it's really a dip or a rise. Though my gut says this case might be the stepping stone towards the next phase of their relationship. But yeah its high time, KaYa start functioning as a unit...just the way they were doing in the first promo. 

On a lighter note, 
80 episodes!! 
Agar ek episode mein dragging and pinnning to the wall ho sakta hai, toh 80 mein socho kya kya hoga.. πŸ˜›

Hehe...now that gives me some not so innocent thoughts hun! πŸ˜³ I WISH we get lots of romance...yea news and all are fine and I don't want the story to ever deviate from its main plot but still we need lots and lots of romantic scenes which we could not get with Sujal or with Rajveer due to the unexpected exit of Rajeev. 

*amen* πŸ˜³

Edited by Malika - 8 years ago
violette thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malika

Amazing post!!

One thing which I have been saying time and again...usually most Indian shows are so badly scripted that they lose all their charm within 3-4 months and still run for years...but on the contrary a show that we know is on air only for another four months has such complicated characters that I dont u/stand how their complexities will be resolved in such a short span of time πŸ˜†

---ha hahaha..u nailed it!  Its fascinating to see that Mr. Kabir still remains a mystery and their how their interaction and confrontations will unfold is the main intriguing plot of the story!  Now I understand the romance part in the romance romanch dialogue!πŸ˜†

I mean its already one month and Kabir doesn't have a slightest of attraction or anything towards her. And we have so much to see as of now - How their bond blossoms even amidst the clash of ideas...their intertwined pasts...their love story and romance...Ananya learning to adjust to Kabir's complicated nature...and then the multiple love triangles!! πŸ€ͺ LOL I wonder how will the creatives manage it in just another 80 epis.

--Oh I m so thnkful that thy haven't fallen in love already.  It wud b too premature without us getting a clear idea about their characters, their story, and their viewpoint abt each other.  Almost every channel rushes on with the love part without exploring the character's traits. 

There wud b not just a love triangle it wud b ironically quadruple and more!  And yet I can foresee that it wud b interesting!πŸ˜†

violette thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fantasia_junkie

On a lighter note, 
80 episodes!! 

πŸ˜† Kayalicious.. don't start drooling!  Abhi der hai!Tongue
violette thumbnail
its like o12 steps forward and 18 steps backward!πŸ˜†  But I like this yo-yo thing in relationships.  It tests the waters!  And if it withstands these tests, we wud have a great epic love story in making!

Gosh did I just said that for an Indian television love story?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†