Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

why wasn't Sam included

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I watch the show on and off and whenever I do it seems that Sam is the lead of the show which I just love she rocks. But whenever I see promos its always of Radhika. Radhika smiling, rahhika's dream, radhika being tortured or whatever. So it got be wondering Sam is not the typical lead she is feisty, a bit selfish, real and emotional whereas Radhika is the typical lead nice, shy, traditional. Was the production house scared to show Sam in the promo's coz they where scared hw viewers would react to the non traditional girl and so they hoodwinked fans by making them think the show would be about her but in actual fact Sam is the real lead and the story is all about her. How I wish that was it. Bt than those promo's, is there even a proper solo promo of sam or is she even included in any of the promo's. No offence to Radhika fans I hope that sam is the main, main, main lead.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah few of us are wondering why only Radhika's character is getting all the attention in promos when in the actual show its Samaira who is mostly focused. 
If production house was thinking in that sense then they are making a huge mistake. People are looking for something different and unique from the regular shows... so by continuously promoting Radhika's character, they are not attracting viewers. I just hope they soon start giving promotions for Samaira and Arjun's character... 
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya they should show promos what they are focusing on now.. huge drawback of it. she is new she needs promotion. but i think others should be shown too.. 
gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah really samairas story is fetching nice trps..last week it is full of sam...and nothing worked...and who in this whole world said samaira is the lead...excellent...stop bashing samaira fans..no offence
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gil-99

Yeah really samairas story is fetching nice trps..last week it is full of sam...and nothing worked...and who in this whole world said samaira is the lead...excellent...stop bashing samaira fans..no offence

Girl you need to know meaning of bashing 1st. Seems like your hobby is dropping in every thread and type these two words "Stop Bashing". Last time I checked dictionary meaning of Bashing was fierce criticism or opposition. 
Did it recently changed to liking Samaira more than the other female lead?? 
Edited by --MISANTHROPIST - 8 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --MISANTHROPIST

Girl you need to know meaning of bashing 1st. Seems like your hobby is dropping in every thread and type these two words "Stop Bashing". Last time I checked dictionary meaning of Bashing was fierce criticism or opposition. 
Did it recently changed to liking Samaira more than the other female lead?? 

🤣 i so love ur replies 
lovelikejesus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now it is becoming irritating Starplus is only promoting Radhika. All the characters are doing an wonderful job Arjun, Sam,Neil,Radhika all of them are just  fit to their characters. May be Aham and Kashmira are established actors and they don't need promotions but then also after seeing all the promos it looks like Monica is the main lead of the serial. But I don't like this special preference of Starplus to Radhika because all the four character deserve some attention.
beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@sandiab this story has four leads.but i dont why they r not showing other three except radhika.they didnt even mention abiut other three during the promos before the serial has started.actually i nvr thought this story would be so so interesting seeing initial promos.loving the show now.i hope they realise their mistake n start promoting all the leads equally.
viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I asked this question in some other thread that why is every promo centered around her.
Last few episode were of Sam-Arjun-Neil. Radhika was just a side character.
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wish I liked or cared about Radhika's character but I don't and the other three that I love have no promos whatsoever. It's really a silly tactic that they promote the show as four leads but only highlight one and show only one in the promos. You would think having all of them have promos would attract more viewership cause of their contrasts but oh well