Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

   
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

arjun came to birdsong for samrat

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Joined: 23 April 2014
Posts: 20308

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged
i love the bromity btw arjun neil.. just loved the way everytime neil came in btw so that arjun cant talk with sam..
i just loved their dialouges. but arjun's one dialouge won it
main jo aag lagata hoon us main matches ki zaroorat nahin hoti
radhika scenes were boring with saral calling, and tejh gettng drunk
piyali and samrat's fight i really wonder whats wrng btw them too..
and arjun is successful in his mission..
loved sam and paa's heart wrenching scene.. missed them alot.. and arjun has just hit the jackpot by impressing him. and sam melts..
one thng is clear too as he said he came to BS for birdsong. all his dialouges had inner meaning. the one he said he wants samrat to feel the same what he feels
so maybe arjun lost someone close to him and arjun now wants to destry sam so that samrat loses sam. the daughter he loves the most..
arjun's behaviour confused me. when she said she hates him he became aggressive Confused
anyways so neil starts misunderstanding again..
so acc to precap samrat plays piano and everybody dances.. radhika coming in btw was symbolic again of her protectng sam frm arjun..
but sam was jealous. and their hug Embarrassed so i think they ll dance alone.
but neil Broken Heart



Edited by Ri21 - 13 May 2015 at 11:38am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

itsmoumahiwayyyKri_19_sherlockthorDivyaDivI10Lifez_Beautiful-allizwell-forever.youngOmkaraKiParvatirekha.366

forever.young IF-Sizzlerz
forever.young
forever.young

Joined: 27 May 2011
Posts: 15815

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:50am | IP Logged
He is so good in manipulating people...sam melts again..so he was successful in creating rift between bffs
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Joined: 23 April 2014
Posts: 20308

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by forever.young

He is so good in manipulating people...sam melts again..so he was successful in creating rift between bffs

he played his cards very smartly. sam's weakpoint is her family and he hits there

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

forever.young

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Joined: 22 June 2013
Posts: 11873

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged
The difference between the standard angry-young-men types and Arjun would be how charming Arjun is. He is super charming and manipulative, never letting anyone realize who he is actually. It's such a well-drawn character, damn.
I like the scene where Arjun said-The world doesn't revolve around you, Samaira Khanna. So, his actual objective is in fact, Samrat. Sam is just a pawn. Radhika coming in-between Sam and him was very symbolic. I keep getting serious Radhika-Arjun pairing feels from that. :/
Teji is super adorable lol. For a best friend, Neil surely is pretty suspicious. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

itsmouRi21-allizwell-forever.young

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Joined: 03 January 2014
Posts: 10782

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
i totally loved today's episode..
I'm impressed with Arjun's dialogues.. Whatever he told to samrat, he was indirectly telling him the truth..Even with Sam, his dialogues ,were too powerful..
From precap,i got one thing very clear.. There is not going to be a love triangle between Arj,Sam,and Radz..it's only to show that Radz will save Sam indirectly from Arjun's trap..
My jealous sami..so cute.. Embarrassed..The way Arjun try to pacify her and their hug...perfecttt..Embarrassed..But Neil.. Cry..can't wait to watch tomarrow..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

forever.youngRi21

OmkaraKiParvati IF-Sizzlerz
OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Joined: 14 March 2013
Posts: 24591

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
He wants 2 destroy Samrat by using Sam. Bt thn his dance and hug wid her luks like he definitely feels sumthn 4 Sam. And I hav tis bad feeling tht CVs mite pair Arjun-Radhika up. They dnt suit each other at all.. Let's all request Jaya Mam 2 giv us SamArj and RaNeil.
BTW, did I tell ?? #SamArj is trending..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_Beautiful-allizwell-forever.young

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Joined: 23 April 2014
Posts: 20308

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

The difference between the standard angry-young-men types and Arjun would be how charming Arjun is. He is super charming and manipulative, never letting anyone realize who he is actually. It's such a well-drawn character, damn.
I like the scene where Arjun said-The world doesn't revolve around you, Samaira Khanna. So, his actual objective is in fact, Samrat. Sam is just a pawn. Radhika coming in-between Sam and him was very symbolic. I keep getting serious Radhika-Arjun pairing feels from that. :/
Teji is super adorable lol. For a best friend, Neil surely is pretty suspicious. 

@bold beautifuly described
n ya arjun is here just for samrat
radarj happening ll just destry the essense.. i dont wnt sam's character to get butchered

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Star_girl

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Joined: 23 April 2014
Posts: 20308

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by greeshma014

i totally loved today's episode..
I'm impressed with Arjun's dialogues.. Whatever he told to samrat, he was indirectly telling him the truth..Even with Sam, his dialogues ,were too powerful..
From precap,i got one thing very clear.. There is not going to be a love triangle between Arj,Sam,and Radz..it's only to show that Radz will save Sam indirectly from Arjun's trap..
My jealous sami..so cute.. Embarrassed..The way Arjun try to pacify her and their hug...perfecttt..Embarrassed..But Neil.. Cry..can't wait to watch tomarrow..

i wonder whether arjun ll see the hurdle as radhz.. 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Arjun succeeds to break Samaira and Neils friendly bond in Manmarzi

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 8   Views: 854

..Happy.. 8 854 13 May 2015 at 11:38am by ..preethi..
khanna house belongs to arjun???

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: Ri21   Replies: 64   Views: 3464

Ri21 64 3464 13 May 2015 at 9:06am by Ri21
Friendship tangled with love :A Neil -radika -Sam - Arjun FF

Author: Heavenly_Dreams   Replies: 5   Views: 1162

Heavenly_Dreams 5 1162 13 May 2015 at 12:35am by Sonatia
Back to BirdSong

Author: Ri21   Replies: 4   Views: 547

Ri21 4 547 02 May 2015 at 2:20am by Ri21

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index