Piya Rangrezz

tomorrow's episode my wish

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Bhavri will see torn saari n I guess everyone will come to know that shraddha ran away...
I guess sher is saying all.those harsh words to shraddha just to save her from bhavri's torture... But sher seemed to be super angry...n now that virat has said that he ll have to face him first will make things more difficult...I don't want sher to doubt shraddha... Y don't the Cvs send virat away...he ll.just create problems for.sherdha

Sher I want u to stand up for shraddha.. She needs u

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BrenySana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
seriously shradha needs Sher and definitely his support I know he's trying to save her from BD but I just want him to stand against BD at a time lykdis
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Shraddha should have told sher about her dadi's death...she is undergoing a lot...I have a feeling that sher after would support her indirectly.. Eagerly waiting for tmrw episode
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Shraddha should have told sher about her dadi's death...she is undergoing a lot...I have a feeling that sher after would support her indirectly.. Eagerly waiting for tmrw episode

She should of told him agreed he would support her indirectly but maybe directly even after knowing about her Dadi Death.. me and my sis both think Sher will go to Sharadha house to enquire about Dadi health then find out about her 

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree shraddha is going through alot and this is just the beginning ...i felt bad for the poor girl..
I know a lot of people feel that last two episodes were filler for tonight's big drama but I personally feel that it wasn't..a lot dynamics we got to see
1.a bond a loyalty and love betn gajra and shraddha..seriously she didn't even think once about the consequences she had to face If BD had caught her.
2.sumer is a real good guy and shraddha can always count on him..I am really liking him..
3.shraddha is very well aware of things around her..she immediately left after seeing her dead dadi  because she knows what BD is capable of...she rushed back to protect her and her family...in two weeks her life has gone upside down..she has accepted it  ..she is trying her best to survive in BD' world

Edited by vallu123 - 8 years ago
sunzara2405 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
how could BD saw the phatti saree...as i guess sher did ask shradda to change before going downstairs to see dadi
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agee with u ...
Sher will do all that stuff just to save shraddha from bhavri's scolding...
But imm really very exited to see Sher 7 virat's tation, this will be gonna very very intresting...
Sher wass totally mast in precap!! 

CV's seriously send virat away, not liking him at alll !!! 
now he will be interfering in miyan biwi ka matter which is very irritating!!
dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Bhavri will see torn saari n I guess everyone will come to know that shraddha ran away...

I guess sher is saying all.those harsh words to shraddha just to save her from bhavri's torture... But sher seemed to be super angry...n now that virat has said that he ll have to face him first will make things more difficult...I don't want sher to doubt shraddha... Y don't the Cvs send virat away...he ll.just create problems for.sherdha

Sher I want u to stand up for shraddha.. She needs u

yaa, i just hope sher is doing so to save shraddha from his mothers wrath...
but virat will in some way or the other play a vital role in their relation and for the progress of the show so i guess he cant be sent away...