Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: nebuna

Most of them are pissed off with her but I am indifferent ...

RV brought in a call girl to their bedroom and he was closing in right in front of Ishani so she is doing it now ...

Both needs to be blamed equally with ishani a lot for starting up with all this nautanki

ditto Nebuna... i was  thinking that  did everyone on the forum missed the RARi kiss??? .. Ish did all the acts to push Rv ... n Rv did the kissing  on hand thing to hurt Ish 2...both r equally wrong .. both in past n present ... u can't defend RV for bringing Ri in between ishveer in the first place ..what was he thinking  when he claimed Ri as his wife in front of the world   ??? was he waiting that Ish should just die in the jail ??? so both have been fools ..n both r facing the consequences of it ...
Edited by SanaSarwar - 8 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I can't say any thing today every thing was hilarious . R V common let her go you are already telling whole world that Ritika is your wife that is your child in her womb. Why must hide and listen what those two are talking . 
  Every one abandon her to die , you were busy playing Dady , so keep your honour intact. My dumb Ish will be peace ful you Amba mom will be happy. 
   Leave her RV find out what is going around with you,!!
   You see all those supporters are shouting at Ish already , if she is yours she will come to you 

RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

I have no words for Ishani today..

she made me numb by giving all those freaking loving expressions n being so physically comfortable with a man whom you just now proclaimed that you dont love him!!😑

chiii Ishani chiii🀒

did you not see that you killed Ranveer today!!!
thats what you do to the person whom you love?? or do you really love Ranveer? I highly doubt that now...
😑

Now in future, I want Ishani to suffer as much as she can...n pine for RV...Rv can be ruthless to her.. I dont care...but she needs to go thru the pain RV is going thru..

enough is enough Ishani!!!!

your PDA was pukeworthy today!!😑😑😑

Ishani is one the most hearlless person ever scen!

i completely agree wid u pallu..
esp d bold parts...!
huggin shikhar in frnt of RV..🀒
yuckkk chiii
d poor guy broke apart yet again... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
i really pity him..
at least ish is "happy" now that she hs got a frnd cum husband..
whereas RV is dyin each day literally..
at least he took 6 months 2 move on..
bt dis grl, despite knowin that RV is "obsessed" wid her, has made d decision 2 move on dis quickly...😑😑
d way she ws lookin wen shikhar ws holdin her hands...😑
puke worthy.. slap worthy 

n shikhar.. hez a damn idiot...
i thought at least he ll b a nice guy.. bt no..
he slapped me in my face by provin otherwise..
he2 knows that RV is "obsessed" wid ish n that hez an "antique" piece 2 b kept in museum..
bt still, does d same nautanki as ish n hurts him more n more..😑😑😑
pplzzz cvs...
i cant c my RV gettin insulted mre n mre...😭
plz spare us frm dis cross couple torture...

NOW DREADIN ISHKAR MRE THAN RARI..
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
wish i cud go in2 d tv set, n kill both shikhar n ritika.. 
n SLAP ISHANI 
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nebuna

Most of them are pissed off with her but I am indifferent ...

RV brought in a call girl to their bedroom and he was closing in right in front of Ishani so she is doing it now ...

Both needs to be blamed equally with ishani a lot for starting up with all this nautanki

rv was also guilty that time n that situation was different. but with the name of love for rv those ishani is doing these r simply shitty.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Ishani what ever dumbness you do you remain my favorite 
Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Yeah i even felt that ritika z much better than ishani

I know that she z a murderer, but i was juz thinking that kash ritika was positive..
I would have happily wished for RaRi scenes n ishani getting jealous on them
When ishani comes back to claim her patni rights from RV i want RV  not to believe her n throw her out of the house
Seriously.. I want her to suffer more than what RV z going through right now
She must run behind RV like  hutch dog.. N RV must choo her away.. 
N RV must stop running behind a woman who does not deserve ur love
Shikar z thr to make her happy.. But for RV ishani z the only happiness

dis s wot makes me cry fr RV more n more..
at least ish hs kanchan, mehra, shikhar, krisha, prateik n baa 2 make her happy..

bt our dear RV is alwayz surrounded by witches...
one witch alwayz fights wid him 2 give her pathni rights..
another witch alwayz forces him2 marry a woman hu hs slept wid sum1 else even b4 her marriage..
another witch literally kills him each day, in d name of givin him happiness.. [ yes m tokin abt ish here.. shez d 3rd witch.. ]
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

rv was also guilty that time n that situation was different. but with the name of love for rv those ishani is doing these r simply shitty.

ILTHBEB I completely agree with you , I wish cvs don't show rithika true Colors now and kick out ishaani from the serial and πŸ˜‘
wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ishaani just crossed every limit !! They have just rendered me speechless!!
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 i wonder what u guys would have said if it had been Rv in jail ..n Ish claiming to  be wife of someone else ...living in the  same room with another man ... letting that man use RV's room  n bed  ...n declaring that man's child as her own in front of the world ... i think all  of u would have stoned her to death but some how Rv gets to be innocent n free of blames  when he is   doing all these acts ... i think both need slaps for some acts .. both ... n i think u all have been much harder on Ish then Rv ... they need equal bashing .πŸ˜†... Edited by SanaSarwar - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

yup. SHEZ DOIN DIS FR RITIKA.. N NOT FR RV..
SHE KNOWS THAT RV HASNT FORGOTTEN HER YET..
N YET GIVIN MORE IMP2 AN UNBORN BACHHA THAN HER LUV IS PUKE WORTHY..😑
WANNA SLAP HER NOW... πŸ˜‘

N SHIKHAR2.. how dare he 2 join in d list of ppl hurting rv.. πŸ˜‘