Qubool Hai

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Taking my Sanam Back...May 13 th (Page 6)

PrettYSmile Senior Member

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssrdj

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Great post Sarita! Just loved the episode! It truly did belong to KV with his brilliant acting of his heartbreak! The man truly has a gift of showing a range of emotions at once! Loved it! Poor guy finally met his wife and she is some vapid vacant women with a fake name and identity!

Once again it was clearly proven how shameless Shaad is. If he had his way, he would not have let Sanam even say that she lost her memory! How much lower is this guy going to sink, lying with a straight face like this? It was actually so disturbing to watch, how he pretends to be this "Good" guy, and actually hiding this sinister secret that he is keeping a memory loss victim with him fraudulently! Using the "Army" line to legitimize his illegal actions! Don't know what the CV's were thinking when they wrote this guy! No words left for him! An individual with a sick mind, that is for sure! He needs treatment ASAP!

Chudail and her Mom. Interesting! So it was not true what that spoiler said a month ago that Chudail's Mum was coming to become "Double Evil!" She actually came to show Chudail the mirror! Aahil did promise he will get revenge from Chudail when he realized it was her that was behind Sanam's disappearance! Now he has! She deserves it all and more! The child she is having is not his. He knows it! He tried to combat her upfront, but she played her Bechari card in front of media and got away. So why the heck should he tolerate her anymore? Happy she is finally getting what she deserves! I bet TRP will be even higher next week not just because of SAHIL meeting, but also because of Chudail eating humble pie! People LOVE that sort of stuff!

Waiting for the next dose!

Thanks Mandy

KV stole the show.Loved determination of Aahil

Honestly I never really hated shaad until he said to jannat that - U r mine ..n all you need to think about is me...
I was like is this guy for real...till that moment I had a tiny winy hope that shaad will not turn into a psycho negative character... But then I lost that too...not like I care about him...

Coming to kV what determination he got man...the wY he is hell bent on getting his love back...woow...

I was like...wah mere sher!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top