India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

This is not fair guyzz...

mustafa786 Senior Member
mustafa786
mustafa786

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:32am | IP Logged
When the news of SS going off air came out all were very worried and the forum rank went to its peak at #16.
But just after the news of SS not going off air confirmed, the ranking directly came down to #25.

This is not fair guyzz.Will we be only active when SS is about to go off air ???Its extremely important for us to be consistant in our posts and responses.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Manan_love123Ashakalyani_habiba_VJholicshrividhyaawida

Ashakalyani IF-Dazzler
Ashakalyani
Ashakalyani

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:40am | IP Logged
ya it hurts to see the dip in SS forum rank...i will try to be more active in the forum...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_habiba_awida

_habiba_ IF-Dazzler
_habiba_
_habiba_

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Tfs ur opinion!
Agree with Asha,  we'll try to be more active! Smile

Edited by _habiba_ - 13 May 2015 at 10:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0Ashakalyaniawida

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:47am | IP Logged
actually the forum rank dipped coz v got te news of ss going off air and since this nws is cleared i think the forum has become more active than everSmile
anyway thank u for telling us to be more active infact v have to comment on the TB artic;le atleast three times before the new tag has been removed from it this will increase our rnk!!Smile
when thapki replacing ss was there .60 comments came up now when ss has time slot change there are only 25 commentsCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mustafa786Ashakalyanihanii_0_habiba_VJholicawida

Cinnamon_Kisses IF-Sizzlerz
Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:49am | IP Logged
a much needed post thank u mustafa we will work towards itBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

_habiba_ IF-Dazzler
_habiba_
_habiba_

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrividhya

actually the forum rank dipped coz v got te news of ss going off air and since this nws is cleared i think the forum has become more active than everSmile
anyway thank u for telling us to be more active infact v have to comment on the TB artic;le atleast three times before the new tag has been removed from it this will increase our rnk!!Smile
when thapki replacing ss was there .60 comments came up now when ss has time slot change there are only 25 commentsCry

Ahh Shri thanks for the reminder!  I'm going to comment on the article! Smile

Edited by _habiba_ - 13 May 2015 at 10:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrividhyaawida

appuaks Senior Member
appuaks
appuaks

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mustafa786

When the news of SS going off air came out all were very worried and the forum rank went to its peak at #16.
But just after the news of SS not going off air confirmed, the ranking directly came down to #25.

This is not fair guyzz.Will we be only active when SS is about to go off air ???Its extremely important for us to be consistant in our posts and responses.

Especially when all of last week's episodes were excellent. Everybody on the show acted very well. Why the TRPs did not go up is also a surprise to me. Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0_habiba_awida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I agree with you Mustafa ..we have to be more active.
Also this week we have an IF article we have to comment on it trice .

Last week there was no IF article ..many other forums who are less active got higher rank because they had articles.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index