Pakistani Serials

Rank the writers - Page 5

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ridaanur

Every writer has own way to express his or her thoughts and I like all of them because everyone has something on the credit 

I think farhat ishtiaq's writings are emotional more than romantic and I don't know why but i love her writings for the emotional drama it has..😳

@starstruckk If  then it was Ali, now it is Mikaal...👍🏼

I think you should watch last couple of episodes for behroz & aghaa jaan's emotional ride and specially in last episode Mikaal Zulfiqar was BANG ON as Behroz and I think in next episode he's going to die 

these episodes are emotional as well. I am totally in love with this show due to it's emotional drama...❤️

Edit: ..& Ruhi Behroz arguments just  ❤️

I've heard some really good things about Mikaal as Behroz nowadays..I may just continue it for him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -shabz-

because in the opening post starstruck has sarwat nazeer's name too, so if shes good enough to be ranked among UA and KRQ, then why are people not watching mumkin.😆

I haven't even heard of Mumkin..I'm not following ARY these days as much.
Sarwat Nazeer is definitely good enough to be ranked amongst these writers. She wrote shows like Daagh, Main Abdul Qadir Hoon, Sirat ul Mustaqeem etc. These shows are all very well written. Daagh in particular was amazing in my opinion. I don't remember the last time a Pakistani writer showed such good growth of a female character.

Edited by starstruckk - 8 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
I just checked out the cast of Mumkin. I think the reason may be because it has no selling faces as the cast. 😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starstruckk

I just checked out the cast of Mumkin. I think the reason may be because it has no selling faces as the cast. 😆

now you must believe me when I say that I watch shows for the content, doesnt matter what the cast is, chahe woh servant junaid khan (abby's words)hi kyun na ho
starstruckk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -shabz-

now you must believe me when I say that I watch shows for the content, doesnt matter what the cast is, chahe woh servant junaid khan (abby's words)hi kyun na ho

So you're watching Mumkin? How is it?