Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 (Page 87)

MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu01

Originally posted by shibz

So Parth is not doing JDJUnhappy No wonder vehla baitha rehta hai.. but in a way it's good he won't look over-worked.. but still makes me sad a bit.. he really wanted to do it right? courtesy-his first I-f iv. May be he realized he can't manage it along with KY2 where he is required in almost every scene.

Actually it is better for him to concentrate on one thing n excel in it ...ky2 n jdj would have been difficult but you never know ... the makers are able to convince him n we get the news of him participating LOL
itz going to b other way round. nd bdw ppl on mf r behaving as if itz coz of his bashers he is not doing jdjLOL. matlab kuch biConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01shibz

Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by shibz

Agree.. but still Manik is just like her family na? the affection, care n concern he shows for her should heal her rather than scare her.. she even jerked at a phone ring while she didn't with Cabir's sudden touch. Besides during the jeena jeena moment in her room she did let Manik take care of her.. But she's healing..slowly..

Cuz you can't go looking for a pattern in things of this nature, Shibz...trauma doesn't follow any set pattern in terms of impact...we can largely conclude that Nandu is skittish right now...yes, the phone ring startled her...maybe also cuz the phone was ringing loudly at many intervals when the Pandit had her captive...

The Jeena Jeena lullaby moment all happened BEFORE Nandu started jerking away from Manik's touch...it was the next morning after when the dam burst post Pandit's conviction when all this started hitting home for her...pehle she was in shock...when she came out of the shock, then all these flinching away reactions started...

And no, Manik is not THAT kind of family to her...he is very very close to her but at the end of the day his touch is not platonic like the touch of a family member...even if his INTENT is not that, it will end up somehow correlating in Nandu's head cuz  he is not a platonic part of her life...it's a complicated psychological issue for Nandu right now...there are no obvious answers. 

But really the writers SHOULD NOT DRAG THIS...or even I'm not going to have the patience or motivation to justify it soon enough if this turns into FC track drag part two in all it's mopeyness.

I feel for Nandu's plight as well as Manik's plight right now...Please DO NOT FORCE ME TO STOP EMPATHIZING WITH THEM BY MAKING THIS CAUSE REDUNDANT WITH DRAGGING.

If the writers want to show this then the execution is failing Ouch at least for me . so agree with u its better if they stop dragging it 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SenpooAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu01

If the writers want to show this then the execution is failing Ouch at least for me . so agree with u its better if they stop dragging it 

I won't say that the execution is failing...but I can see why it would confuse certain sections of the audience which is anyways fatigued from the FC track ka drag...and the more they drag Nandu's reactions out, ppl will feel detached from her instead of empathizing.  Which is also sad given the issue they are trying to highlight. 

This will just end up making Nandu look "ungrateful" in the face of Manik's self-lessness and devotion to her...

And the merry go round will continueLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01MuratHayatSenpooshibz

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:33am | IP Logged
New spoiler pic...the sign on the bus says "To Mangalore"

Thoughts?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01Zoya_09MuratHayatshibz

MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Thoughts?

road tripDay Dreaming
hw abt a jungle seq repriseEmbarrassed excluding the punchLOL ya for that manan shud b travelling together

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01Zoya_09AreYaar

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Awww Shibz, you were really looking forward to voting for him like a TRUE fan, naa? LOL

Yes, I guess he re-thought about whether he will be able to handle the pressure of both shows...jitna isko dekha hai, waise hi doubtful lag raha tha him managing...lol so good on him. 

But who knows...wildcard ke time tak he might randomly change his mind yet again and enter the show thenTongue

Cuz he does seem veryyy keen on doing something dance related and JDJ is the ultimate publicity platform in many ways tooLOL...waise if no Madhuri and no KJo this year, the season might be a bit of a phuss anyways...oh wait, Sanaya hai...toh phir hyped hi hogaLOL
Yup.. just like MishaLOL

No wildcard please.. Wildcard is for ppl who are already pro at dancing. Besides wildcard mein entry ke liye bhi competition hota hai.. itna desperate toh nahi hoga to get into the show.

No KJo? then no use! so I'm not sad anymore. Or will there be another filmmaker?

I got to know about some SI fans asking for extra support for Sanaya coz a very popular actor(Samthaan) from a 'show based on kissing' is also participating<---this was their reasonGeek

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321MuratHayatAreYaar

Zoya_09 IF-Dazzler
Zoya_09
Zoya_09

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Thoughts?

Might be Amms in the bus, comin to Space...we still can hope , rite ?
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Thoughts?

It says 'Down the memory lane' so how is it a spoiler pic?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01

Go to top