Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

   
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 (Page 29)

Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Joined: 25 November 2011
Posts: 4757

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by shibz

haan finale tak chaar log pahunchenge.. SI, Faizal being 2 of them.. so Parth may or may not be one out of the 4.. the moment Parth won't be able to manage time for KY2 he'll be thrown out of JDJ.. I'm pretty sureLOL



LOL look at you calculating the odds...haha...yes and I have no doubt at all ki KY2 will suffer with his JDJ participation...so it all depends on his coping abilities...not doubting his sincerity and hardwork but this is the same guy who needs to run to some vacation spot or the other every month to "re-energize"...doing two such strenuous shows side by side is not for such ppl...LOL


Ppl like Faisal are trained dancers and still he never managed to juggle two shows when he probably could have in previous seasons.


Then there's ppl like Ashish from last season who really pushed himself to the limits and managed it...cuz the show is a test of both your physical and mental endurance limits...physical maybe Parth will manage but I haven't seen much mental and emotional intelligence from his PR abilities so far...upar se no doubt sabka fav. Lions Media will try to do PR for him again...ho jaayega kalyaanLOL

During his thinking about quitting time too the scenes were affected ...some of the scenes had such ott expressions ..so we should be prepared to see the worst now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownshibz

Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Joined: 25 November 2011
Posts: 4757

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishaarshi

Originally posted by zrn1312

Originally posted by AreYaar

[
Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkarTongue...yes to seeing more Jotwani instead of these namoone offscreen...bahut ho gayi Uttu ki bakwaas.


Oh yeah deffo Uttu doing Splitsvilla is far more lulzy than Parth doing JDJLOL...never fails to provide the lulz, this castTongue...Kriss can also throw a googly and join Nach Baliye with her bf...lol...maybe they'll find a dog reality show for all of them to participate in with their doggiesLOL

LOL I read somewhere that Charlie and Amar were approached for nach baliye this season too to be wild card entries, as they wanted someone from previous season, but they denied cause Chalie is doing ky2 right now ROFL ROFL

YESSS to go reality show LOL whatever that may be! ParFy FTW!
amar charlie r ex contestants of nach baliye. So y will dey call them back. And charlie is a horrible dancer. I don't think she'l muster courage for dancing on a reality show
 
if uttu can go to spiltsvilla even charlie can go for NB ...when i read the article i wished she had gone ...we could have got a nice break from uttu n charlie in the ivs too but i guess the real reason is something different 
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009
Posts: 25854

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar



LOL look at you calculating the odds...haha...yes and I have no doubt at all ki KY2 will suffer with his JDJ participation...so it all depends on his coping abilities...not doubting his sincerity and hardwork but this is the same guy who needs to run to some vacation spot or the other every month to "re-energize"...doing two such strenuous shows side by side is not for such ppl...LOL


Ppl like Faisal are trained dancers and still he never managed to juggle two shows when he probably could have in previous seasons.


Then there's ppl like Ashish from last season who really pushed himself to the limits and managed it...cuz the show is a test of both your physical and mental endurance limits...physical maybe Parth will manage but I haven't seen much mental and emotional intelligence from his PR abilities so far...upar se no doubt sabka fav. Lions Media will try to do PR for him again...ho jaayega kalyaanLOL
Now I'm more intrigued to see Parth's journey in JDJ rather than his dancing journeyLOL

@Rutu.. no they won't compromise much with their daily(a #1 show) for a seasonal reality show. So don't worry bout that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Joined: 01 February 2015
Posts: 4364

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Chetan Bhagat judges that show LOL
His decisions must be worse than his yucky novels.
Charlie is a smart ass to reject the offer.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 113572

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zrn1312



YESSS to go reality show LOL whatever that may be! ParFy FTW!


LOL tu aur tera ParFy...the dog reality show would be for ppl who have doggies...does Parth have one? NopeTongue  Isiliye he goes to JDJ...Niti, Veebha, Ayaz and CC can do the doggy reality show with their respective doggiesLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zrn1312DivyaMukhiRutu01shibz

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 113572

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Now I'm more intrigued to see Parth's journey in JDJ rather than his dancing journeyLOL



Hain? Isn't his "dancing" journey part of his journey in JDJ? Aur kya journey karega?  You are looking forward to his awkward comments? God bless you, ShibzLOLLOL...True fan you are...no wonder you understand Parth and his fans so wellLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01DivyaMukhishibz

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Joined: 01 February 2015
Posts: 4364

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
All the mehnat done on tweeting #WeLoveMaNan seems to get wastedOuch
Apparently one cannot use the same hashtag which trended before.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 113572

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu01


During his thinking about quitting time too the scenes were affected ...some of the scenes had such ott expressions ..so we should be prepared to see the worst now.


LOL sab phase phase ki baat hai...abhi toh bahut phase dekhne baaki hainLOLLOL...let's see if the stress SHARPENS or REDUCES his famous FOCUSLOL


Cuz confession epis were also shot under major stress deadlines but remarkably his expressions were on pointLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01DivyaMukhishibz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|| : Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan : VM/FF/SS/OS Index : || (UPD: 16.12.16)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: Liana.   Replies: 129   Views: 178855

Liana. 129 178855 15 May 2017 at 9:11pm by Kritika_warrior
Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Creations Gallery#4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Liana.   Replies: 1175   Views: 145372

Liana. 1175 145372 25 June 2015 at 1:49pm by -Koeli_Appy-
Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -.serendipity.-   Replies: 1193   Views: 70903

-.serendipity.- 1193 70903 02 June 2015 at 10:22pm by Senpoo
Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -Anarkali.   Replies: 1202   Views: 48186

-Anarkali. 1202 48186 29 May 2015 at 1:39pm by Ribelle
Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Written Update 26th May 2015

Author: *Dev.*   Replies: 2   Views: 2801

*Dev.* 2 2801 27 May 2015 at 12:52pm by MysticRiver

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index