Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 (Page 22)

Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by MaNanFF

I actually commented on one after being too frustrated and then the reply i got was full of anguish(though she did not agree with me)
Then after i quoted her several times her so called virtual best friend asked her "What happened"?ROFL
I was like is she blind?

There is FF in your USERNAME and you don't read FFs?LOL 

@Rutu: No, I do not read FFs...least of all the uber cheesy kinds that are a staple of any "love" story wala forumLOL...it's just a spamfest out here now...koi bhi apne aap ko writer samajhne lagta haiLOL

LOLLOL yeah that had me confused for a while 

Same here ...cant read the ffs...even the titles are so uninteresting 

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shibz

I realized after posting ki thoda serious hogayaLOL but I'm not.. I'm still LOLing

Hug I know we share the same pain..LOL n today someone even called me a suhagan for calling a Parth fan sweetLOL but seriously all I could do is laugh at that! Matlab log kuch bhi assume karlete hain yahanLOL

LOL you got called a suhaagan? OuchLOL  My sympathies...hahaha well I guess I haven't interacted much with Parth fans so I'm not sure if I'd call them sweetLOL

Main focus toh MaNan pe hi rehta hai...I can appreciate Parth in the context of Manik...usse aage peechhe, most ppl don't have a sense of humor to handle...including Mr. new look himselfLOL
Every fangroup has sweet and not so sweet ppl.. So yeah.. some are blind worshippers.. others just optimistic.. I like a few ppl I have interacted with.. I don't have to agree with all their thoughts..neither do they expect me to..

@Rutu.. I extended a virtual hug to this girl who had made a sweet post against all the Parth bashing n indirectly called the ppl not understanding the point as fools toh that person was like.. 'fools you guys are.. suhagania 013668df97' I don't know what those numbers are supposed to meanConfusedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu01

I actually commented on one after being too frustrated and then the reply i got was full of anguish(though she did not agree with me)
Then after i quoted her several times her so called virtual best friend asked her "What happened"?ROFL
I was like is she blind?

There is FF in your USERNAME and you don't read FFs?LOL 

@Rutu: No, I do not read FFs...least of all the uber cheesy kinds that are a staple of any "love" story wala forumLOL...it's just a spamfest out here now...koi bhi apne aap ko writer samajhne lagta haiLOL

LOLLOL yeah that had me confused for a while 

Same here ...cant read the ffs...even the titles are so uninteresting 

I read an ss though named Their Happily ever after..i liked it too. Embarrassed

Rutu01

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mishaarshi

me too kidding shibz... i understand ur openly shipping pani is jinxed ever since u asked for a pic pani froze...i understand ur painROFL
I didn't ask.. I was waiting waiting n waiting till I realized that something was wrong with these pplROFL storeroom tak toh pic tha but I joined the forum after that..LOL
Aren't u waiting for PROFESSIONAL PaNi photoshoot by the Gr8 magazine?
Of course I am! n I'm sad it won't be coming on the June issue nowOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01DivyaMukhi

Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Parth will like die if he has to shoot Mon-Fri for KY2 and then do JDJ...his "fitness mantra" will have to be upped if he wants to manage these two...lol

So either they will drastically reduce Manik ki screen space (fans will kill them if they do...lol) or they need the Mon-Thurs for breathing room.

One upside...he can't get anymore haircuts if he's too busy juggling these two showsBig smile...No more vacations eitherROFL

@ Bold - u seem so happy here LOLLOL 

So this 4 days a week will go on till he is eliminated from jdj ??? Confused kaafi changes the ph is willing to do for him ...great !!!!!

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu01

[

@ Bold - u seem so happy here LOLLOL 

So this 4 days a week will go on till he is eliminated from jdj ??? Confused kaafi changes the ph is willing to do for him ...great !!!!!

LOL well since I have to look at his shakal as Manik, I wouldn't mind NOT having to look at CURRENT waale khade baal...so call me selfish that wayTongue

PH is same for JDJ and KY2LOL  so adjusting for him seems a likely option...depends on the understanding with MTV too though...but again, Color is also owned by the same parent company so it's fully ghar ki baat for ParthLOL

I personally don't mind 4 days cuz the story is being executed better in the past 3 weeks since that has been going on...

Rutu01

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Dhruv's Mom changed right?
Rutu01 IF-Dazzler
Rutu01
Rutu01

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=shibz]
Every fangroup has sweet and not so sweet ppl.. So yeah.. some are blind worshippers.. others just optimistic.. I like a few ppl I have interacted with.. I don't have to agree with all their thoughts..neither do they expect me to..

@Rutu.. I extended a virtual hug to this girl who had made a sweet post against all the Parth bashing n indirectly called the ppl not understanding the point as fools toh that person was like.. 'fools you guys are.. suhagania 013668df97' I don't know what those numbers are supposed to meanConfusedLOL

Agree ...i wish people had more tolerance level ...most of the threads on this forum nowadays are ppl bashing the characters or ppl bashing the others who dont agree with their opinion 

suhagania 013668df97' ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DivyaMukhishibz

Go to top