Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 (Page 108)

Ribelle IF-Rockerz
Ribelle
Ribelle

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by Ribelle_IshRa

Hello Mish, Zara and Anu. And anyone else I missedEmbarrassed

Does anyone else feel that script-wise Dhruv's absence is quite ill-timed? He needs to be here to help Nandu and Manik and their relationship since he's partly responsible for this too. Why does he have to leave at this point?
Not like I don't want Uttu to go but the story matters more, doesn't it?

Hi Ribelle...

About Dhruv...no I don't find it ill-timed actually...I like that there is a bit of breathing room being given to the characters cuz it was all getting heavy in terms of baggage...there is nothing Dhruv can say or do right now that will make up for what he's done...only Manik is mahaan enough to forgive him in the blink of an eye but Alya especially badly needs that breathing room away from his presence so for Dhrulya track especially it's good he's gone...maybe (highly maybe) ppl will feel more forgiving if he returns after a bit of an absence. 

I don't think he needs to help MaNan through anything...he has like ZERO understanding of MaNan's relationship and bears no real significance on it anymore either...the Dhruv sacrifice track holds no significance in the current scenario...they've closed that loop with Dhruv finding out and then later on apologizing to Manik however much...

Cabir is the only one who actually gets MaNan and can talk them through whatever things needed...Dhruv is a spare part right now...he can only be useful again with the ramping up of the Band of Brothers track whenever they do that. 

For now focus seems to have shifted fully to Mangalore and Nandu's recovery.

Agree with your points. Yes, he isn't really of any use atm but putting yourself in his shoes, do you think you'd leave your friends at this juncture? Chalo, woh bhi nahin toh would you just sit back and let time do it's work...
If he's really repentant, how can just leave? I would leave no stone unturned to redeem myself, you know..
So even though he has no understanding and is of virtually no use right now, I am thinking morally here. it seems so wrong to me

@red: Totally. Cabir has an uncanny understanding of MaNan. I am so grateful for the shift in the show, from Dhruv to Cabir (as Manik's best friend), whether it was predestined or not.

@bold: You're right. That's most probably when he comes back.LOL 

Does the shift mean Fab5 will be there too? I'm sorry, haven't really watched the last few episodesTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poonam2015zrn1312-Vibha007-AreYaar

zrn1312 Goldie
zrn1312
zrn1312

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged
ky2 200 episode celebration party is going on tonight LOL LOL LOL

poonam2015Rutu01Ribelleshibz

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zrn1312

Hain? Parties still going on? I thought they already had a party last weekConfused  Wohi toh those pics of Niti and some of the cast were there from...no?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ribelle

zrn1312 Goldie
zrn1312
zrn1312

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Hain? Parties still going on? I thought they already had a party last weekConfused  Wohi toh those pics of Niti and some of the cast were there from...no?

Don't know what that was, probably a meeting or something Confused

But party is happening tonight and Tellybytes is posting Live Updates of everyone arriving LOL LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

poonam2015Rutu01RibelleMuratHayatshibzAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Agree with your points. Yes, he isn't really of any use atm but putting yourself in his shoes, do you think you'd leave your friends at this juncture? Chalo, woh bhi nahin toh would you just sit back and let time do it's work...
If he's really repentant, how can just leave? I would leave no stone unturned to redeem myself, you know..
So even though he has no understanding and is of virtually no use right now, I am thinking morally here. it seems so wrong to me

@red: Totally. Cabir has an uncanny understanding of MaNan. I am so grateful for the shift in the show, from Dhruv to Cabir (as Manik's best friend), whether it was predestined or not.

@bold: You're right. That's most probably when he comes back.LOL 

Does the shift mean Fab5 will be there too? I'm sorry, haven't really watched the last few episodesTongue

LOL I can't remember the last time Dhruv actually ACTIVELY thought about his friends and BEING THERE for them...do you?  So I guess I don't even EXPECT it anymore and I'm not surprised if he takes offLOL...ofcourse this "attacks" thing is viable as a reason since that's a long standing problem for him too and he doesn't want to worry his friends but honestly it's been ages since Dhruv ever appeared to be a TRUE friend to even the Fab 5...leave alone Nandini with whom he actually shared a nice friendship at one point too...all long gone now...character has become useless also in no small part thanks to Uttu. 

He was actually somewhat edgy during his douchebaggery in the FC track so entertaining to watch somehowLOL...now his back to goody two shoes behavior act somehow feels fake even if that's not the intentionLOL

Yes, Shift means EVERYONE is going to MangaloreLOL...Manik is getting Nyo to organize some workshop for SPACE students to Mangalore and Ams ka institute.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zrn1312Rutu01

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Don't know what that was, probably a meeting or something Confused

But party is happening tonight and Tellybytes is posting Live Updates of everyone arriving LOL LOL

Is this woh Aqsa wala media house?  Oh boy more drama coming thenLOL...more nautanki regarding getting a PaNi interviewLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poonam2015zrn1312

Ribelle IF-Rockerz
Ribelle
Ribelle

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishaarshi

Hello Mish, Zara and Anu. And anyone else I missedEmbarrassed

Does anyone else feel that script-wise Dhruv's absence is quite ill-timed? He needs to be here to help Nandu and Manik and their relationship since he's partly responsible for this too. Why does he have to leave at this point?
Not like I don't want Uttu to go but the story matters more, doesn't it?

hi belleHug
Script wise i think he needs to b there for his redemption mainly for wat he did to alya more than manan. For nandu he owes a proper apology. I wanted him to get jealous over arya-alya. No matter hw bad uttu acts nd hw much i despise those fab 5 's faltu hugs still fab5 is these 5 ppl and anybody missing is sumthing v cant overlook. Will miss manruv their last scene was gud.  For nw looking fwd to alya-aryaEmbarrassed

HugHug

Yep! They are Fab5 after all so it does feel off if one of them isn't there.Confused
Although he needs to be there for Alya (yes! Forgot to mention in my last post!) I am relieved he's gone so that Aryamann and Alya can have some alone timeWinkLOL
I am totally shipping them! Let them be the end game!Cool And then I'll go to or open DTs and ATs on Aryamann and ArAlyaDay DreamingROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zrn1312

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Jotwani showed up...he looks tiredLOL

KYY 200 episodes party..Abhi toh party shuru hui hai B| with Karan Jotwani aka Aryaman

And the girls are there too I see...no sign of Kriss though? 

The Girl Gang B| Live from kyy 200 episodes party. @Niti_TaylorFC @Charlie08_FC @VeebhaFC

Edited by AreYaar - 22 May 2015 at 12:06pm

zrn1312Rutu01Ribellenoor321

Go to top