Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

   
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 (Page 102)

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Joined: 02 November 2010
Posts: 2702

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Why are so many antagonist characters roped into KY2 LOL

Don't they believe in happy days, happy endings LOL



Edited by -Aarya- - 22 May 2015 at 7:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01MuratHayat

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 113738

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zrn1312

My head hurts from all the back and forth about Mangalore happening or not LOL LOL
If Dishank has any sense left he'll never come back to ky2! Last time toh he made it sound like he can't wait to leave... "oh I am sooo upset with how TK character shaped up to be" Pinch




LOL yeah we're gonna get whiplash from all this back and forthWackoLOL


But the scroll promo does seem to confirm full and final that it's definitely on...whatever place they want to pass off as "Mangalore"LOL...but they are definitely heading there and since Manik mentioned SPACE students in the precap, whole cast is gonna get packed off together to "Mangalore" I guess where sabka drama can keep on going on side by side along with MaNan'sLOL...everyone can be on Nandu's homeground now and feel like the fish out of waterLOL...upar se Hitler Ams. 


If they are packing off all of them to Mangalore and I'm presuming it will be a 3 to 7 day workshop and if I calculate KY2 timelines for each day, this track could possibly stretch to 2 monthsConfused...I hope I'm wrong. 


And yeah Dishank should have some sense rather than wanting to come back to this...no matter how much Niti pulls her BFF cardLOL...fans toh aag lagaa denge use.


Edited by AreYaar - 22 May 2015 at 7:22am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-indulekha-zrn1312DivyaMukhiMuratHayatshibz

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 113738

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by URnotThisBody

Ok i know this is random but the pic of dhruv on the dart had me ROFL ROFL ROFL



Hahahaha me too...I died laughing when I saw it thereROFL


Also LOVED how Alya hit the bulls eye on his head so coollyLOL


Seriously Dhruv you're too much of an ass now to be CONVINCING in "remorse"...Uttu's non-acting does NOT help.


Edited by AreYaar - 22 May 2015 at 7:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

URnotThisBody

MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Joined: 20 July 2012
Posts: 5333

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zrn1312

My head hurts from all the back and forth about Mangalore happening or not LOL LOL
If Dishank has any sense left he'll never come back to ky2! Last time toh he made it sound like he can't wait to leave... "oh I am sooo upset with how TK character shaped up to be" Pinch

i think dey r getting him back to get slapped by ams.LOL so may b just an epi or 2. If dey cn get back tk...y don't dey get back soha nd khurana tooStern Smile i want manik to knw da sacrifice act she was thinking to do for him nd his fab5. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01DivyaMukhishibz

zrn1312 Goldie
zrn1312
zrn1312

Joined: 30 November 2013
Posts: 2057

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar



LOL yeah we're gonna get whiplash from all this back and forthWackoLOL


But the scroll promo does seem to confirm full and final that it's definitely on...whatever place they want to pass off as "Mangalore"LOL...but they are definitely heading there and since Manik mentioned SPACE students in the precap, whole cast is gonna get packed off together to "Mangalore" I guess where sabka drama can keep on going on side by side along with MaNan'sLOL...everyone can be on Nandu's homeground now and feel like the fish out of waterLOL...upar se Hitler Ams. 


If they are packing off all of them to Mangalore and I'm presuming it will be a 3 to 7 day workshop and I calculate KY2 timelines for each day, this track could possibly stretch to 2 monthsConfused...I hope I'm wrong. 


And yeah Dishank should have some sense rather than wanting to come back to this...no matter how much Niti pulls her BFF cardLOL...fans toh aag lagaa denge use.

Honestly when the alternative was Ams coming to Mumbai, I released how much better going to M'Lore would be LOL They can't be away from SPACE for that long right?  Confused

But I don't get how it'll work, Nandini's promise clearly said "You won't follow me either" Confused

Yup definitely the whole cast seems to be going wherever Mangalore is, Veebha posted pictures on that road, Krissann and Ayaz have a picture where location says Film City.

Even I hope you're wrong about the stretch Ouch

Lol I think it's just Dishank's wishful thinking LOL Cause whatever it was, he got his popularity from ky2, and the moment he said Adios fans stopped caring about him and he lost a lot of followers too LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu01DivyaMukhiMuratHayatnoor321shibzAreYaar

MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Joined: 20 July 2012
Posts: 5333

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Mangalore track deffo seems on as per the new scroll promo:




So I guess he'll FOLLOW her on the bus rather than stop the busLOL
Oh..no he shud stop the bus in a full on filmy wayLOL nd later he can take her to mangalore in his car

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shibzAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 113738

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishaarshi

i think dey r getting him back to get slapped by ams.LOL so may b just an epi or 2. If dey cn get back tk...y don't dey get back soha nd khurana tooStern Smile i want manik to knw da sacrifice act she was thinking to do for him nd his fab5. 



Seriously there is no need to bring him back to get slapped or anything either...is Nandu's trauma of FBs already not enough that we will be subjected to more of her breakdown after seeing Pandit again?ConfusedConfused


Soha and Khurana is anyways a dead track...pun unintendedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zrn1312Rutu01MuratHayatshibz

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 113738

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zrn1312


Honestly when the alternative was Ams coming to Mumbai, I released how much better going to M'Lore would be LOL They can't be away from SPACE for that long right?  Confused

But I don't get how it'll work, Nandini's promise clearly said "You won't follow me either" Confused

Yup definitely the whole cast seems to be going wherever Mangalore is, Veebha posted pictures on that road, Krissann and Ayaz have a picture where location says Film City.

Even I hope you're wrong about the stretch Ouch

Lol I think it's just Dishank's wishful thinking LOL Cause whatever it was, he got his popularity from ky2, and the moment he said Adios fans stopped caring about him and he lost a lot of followers too LOL


Ofcourse it works...Manik's found the loophole...she made him promise not to follow her so he's using the excuse of attending the workshop to reach M'lore...which technically isn't following her but reaching M'lore regardless for an INDEPENDENT reasonLOL...She asked him not to FOLLOW her to M'lore...she didn't ask him not to come to M'lore, periodLOL...the promise doesn't cover him not being able to be in M'lore on his own...waise bhi this is MaNan...they live to find loopholes in each other's promisesLOL


The fact that they are hauling the entire cast to "M'lore" is what's making me wonder how long this track can potentially go onOuch...already Nandu's behavior with the continued flinching away is getting a bit tiresome...they need to address it in a timely fashion.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zrn1312DivyaMukhiRutu01shibz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|| : Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan : VM/FF/SS/OS Index : || (UPD: 16.12.16)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: Liana.   Replies: 129   Views: 179081

Liana. 129 179081 15 May 2017 at 9:11pm by Kritika_warrior
Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Creations Gallery#4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Liana.   Replies: 1175   Views: 145482

Liana. 1175 145482 25 June 2015 at 1:49pm by -Koeli_Appy-
Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -.serendipity.-   Replies: 1193   Views: 70983

-.serendipity.- 1193 70983 02 June 2015 at 10:22pm by Senpoo
Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -Anarkali.   Replies: 1202   Views: 48209

-Anarkali. 1202 48209 29 May 2015 at 1:39pm by Ribelle
Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Written Update 26th May 2015

Author: *Dev.*   Replies: 2   Views: 2801

*Dev.* 2 2801 27 May 2015 at 12:52pm by MysticRiver

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index