Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mishaarshi

Okay so wen he made her spot in one epi he splashed water on her wen she asks him abt dhruv ( correct me if im wrong the moment he took glass in his hand i fwded the scene) nd he used to corner her hold her arm...lift her as he wishes .den nandu fought was brave bt still for a normal girl itz sumthng horrifying den too nandu shud have reacted like she is reacting nw. I mean i understand pundit kidnapped her nd had evil intentions. But den too manik was a stranger nd a worst kind of bully. So datz bit confusing. Hope i made sense๐Ÿค”

I guess that is the difference b/w being bullied and kidnapped...the degree is different...Yes Nandu was initially intimidated and scared of Manik too but eventually her strength surfaced and she fought back...earning his admiration and ultimately his love. 

In Pandit's case, it's also the fact that a "guardian" figure betrayed her and abused her in such a manner...that is why it's harder for her to get over. 

The cases are different but the bottomline is the strength is always there inside Nandini...it just takes different catalysts and situations to bring it out...she's always been braver for others than for herself...so she finds it harder to grapple with her core belief system being shaken too...Manik bullied her physically but he never mentally scarred her like the Pandit has. 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senpoo

Thank God for my reverse viewing of the episodes... bully episodes were way behind when I started watching the show... So I kinda able to manage and mostly jump to see the result before watching the actual course of bullying ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† And I cudn't help getting excited everytime I watch the punch scene and will end up laughing and laughing watching the after reaction of Manik... ๐Ÿ˜†

But seriously how much Nandu used to cry and shed tonnes and tonnes of tears back then...

That is a GOLD moment...lol just never gets old no matter when I go back and watch it...the excitement and awesomeness of that moment is bang on everytime...Nandu's punch, Manik's expression in response and the way she JHAADOES him and Fab 5...epic๐Ÿ˜†

Nandu's always been a softie shedding tears when she's off-kilter about something...so initially when she was overwhelmed by Fab 5 ki bullying she cried but when she started fighting back, that is when the fun began๐Ÿ˜†...

So similarly now again she is off balance and she needs to find her fighting spirit again...she's got the added motivation of doing it for Manik...when it comes to the ones she loves, she is willing to go any distance...just for herself she may have found it harder to overcome but she will overcome for Manik's sake 
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL I love how everyone's wary of the bullying phase...I guess even I was at one point when I was catching up on the scenes...I kinda skipped around b/w the scenes...but eventually I did go back and watch the bullying phase in it's entirety and for me personally it INCREASED my appreciation of the characters ki journey...

lol now there is a weird kind of sadistic pleasure in watching that phase of Monster Manik and seeing current Manik so putty in Nandu's love๐Ÿ˜†...also it's fun to watch that phase for the build up to the PUNCH and for all his ATTEMPTS to bully, Manik only ending up being more obsessed with Nandu...lol amusing stuff.

๐Ÿ˜† anu for every bully epi i try to watch i follow up with epis where manan strtd.. Both parth nd niti were looking too cute real teenagers in those earlier  epis. Meethi boliyan one PaNi were really cute. 

Epi where he asks her to smile from there i guess i strtd watchn without fwdn any scenes

Yes Regarding the character growth..dey have come a long way...happy the way characters shaped up
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: angelrj

no the scenario is diff i feel..she is very innocent and had put on a brave face thinking if she is scared then they will bully/scare her more..before frnship party when manik asks scared that wat will happen with u she puts up a brave face and says kya hoga kuch bhi toh nahi..she is very naive..but here she has already been kidnapped..that too by her teacher ..a relation she thought to be pure..it is the aftermath of thinking wat all could have gone wrong

yeah i get it angel @bold hmm yes dis is wat shook her completely
angelrj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the spot days r cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ cvs can make manik nandu's spot for few days and close the loop..will be fun
Ribelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Ribelle...

About Dhruv...no I don't find it ill-timed actually...I like that there is a bit of breathing room being given to the characters cuz it was all getting heavy in terms of baggage...there is nothing Dhruv can say or do right now that will make up for what he's done...only Manik is mahaan enough to forgive him in the blink of an eye but Alya especially badly needs that breathing room away from his presence so for Dhrulya track especially it's good he's gone...maybe (highly maybe) ppl will feel more forgiving if he returns after a bit of an absence. 

I don't think he needs to help MaNan through anything...he has like ZERO understanding of MaNan's relationship and bears no real significance on it anymore either...the Dhruv sacrifice track holds no significance in the current scenario...they've closed that loop with Dhruv finding out and then later on apologizing to Manik however much...

Cabir is the only one who actually gets MaNan and can talk them through whatever things needed...Dhruv is a spare part right now...he can only be useful again with the ramping up of the Band of Brothers track whenever they do that. 

For now focus seems to have shifted fully to Mangalore and Nandu's recovery.

Agree with your points. Yes, he isn't really of any use atm but putting yourself in his shoes, do you think you'd leave your friends at this juncture? Chalo, woh bhi nahin toh would you just sit back and let time do it's work...
If he's really repentant, how can just leave? I would leave no stone unturned to redeem myself, you know..
So even though he has no understanding and is of virtually no use right now, I am thinking morally here. it seems so wrong to me

@red: Totally. Cabir has an uncanny understanding of MaNan. I am so grateful for the shift in the show, from Dhruv to Cabir (as Manik's best friend), whether it was predestined or not.

@bold: You're right. That's most probably when he comes back.๐Ÿ˜† 

Does the shift mean Fab5 will be there too? I'm sorry, haven't really watched the last few episodes๐Ÿ˜›
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ky2 200 episode celebration party is going on tonight ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: zrn1312

ky2 200 episode celebration party is going on tonight ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Hain? Parties still going on? I thought they already had a party last week๐Ÿ˜•  Wohi toh those pics of Niti and some of the cast were there from...no?
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hain? Parties still going on? I thought they already had a party last week๐Ÿ˜•  Wohi toh those pics of Niti and some of the cast were there from...no?

Don't know what that was, probably a meeting or something ๐Ÿ˜•

But party is happening tonight and Tellybytes is posting Live Updates of everyone arriving ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ribelle_IshRa

Agree with your points. Yes, he isn't really of any use atm but putting yourself in his shoes, do you think you'd leave your friends at this juncture? Chalo, woh bhi nahin toh would you just sit back and let time do it's work...
If he's really repentant, how can just leave? I would leave no stone unturned to redeem myself, you know..
So even though he has no understanding and is of virtually no use right now, I am thinking morally here. it seems so wrong to me

@red: Totally. Cabir has an uncanny understanding of MaNan. I am so grateful for the shift in the show, from Dhruv to Cabir (as Manik's best friend), whether it was predestined or not.

@bold: You're right. That's most probably when he comes back.๐Ÿ˜† 

Does the shift mean Fab5 will be there too? I'm sorry, haven't really watched the last few episodes๐Ÿ˜›

LOL I can't remember the last time Dhruv actually ACTIVELY thought about his friends and BEING THERE for them...do you?  So I guess I don't even EXPECT it anymore and I'm not surprised if he takes off๐Ÿ˜†...ofcourse this "attacks" thing is viable as a reason since that's a long standing problem for him too and he doesn't want to worry his friends but honestly it's been ages since Dhruv ever appeared to be a TRUE friend to even the Fab 5...leave alone Nandini with whom he actually shared a nice friendship at one point too...all long gone now...character has become useless also in no small part thanks to Uttu. 

He was actually somewhat edgy during his douchebaggery in the FC track so entertaining to watch somehow๐Ÿ˜†...now his back to goody two shoes behavior act somehow feels fake even if that's not the intention๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, Shift means EVERYONE is going to Mangalore๐Ÿ˜†...Manik is getting Nyo to organize some workshop for SPACE students to Mangalore and Ams ka institute.