Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 - Page 74

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by URnotThisBody

Oh so watching all the epis together was the problemπŸ˜†
It would have been nice if they shot atleast a week epi in mangalore . Its a coastal place and outdoor shoot at the beach wouldnt hurt with some worthwhile dialogues. I guess i'm asking for tooo much.

Gareeb PH is VERY garb πŸ˜† No way they will ever have the budget to actually go shoot in Mangalore, I doubt they even have the budget to shoot in Mumbai beach and pass it off as Mangalore πŸ˜†
If Mangalore track ever happens it will be shot in some farmhouse and be passed off as M'Lore, if not some corner of SPACE that is!
Mish we all knew this sonce the time the note came up.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by zrn1312

Gareeb PH is VERY garb πŸ˜† No way they will ever have the budget to actually go shoot in Mangalore, I doubt they even have the budget to shoot in Mumbai beach and pass it off as Mangalore πŸ˜†
If Mangalore track ever happens it will be shot in some farmhouse and be passed off as M'Lore, if not some corner of SPACE that is!

Madh island hai na πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it can pass off for anything in ky2 ...any party , farmhouse even the kidnapping - Madh fort  ..πŸ˜• dont know how the mangalore bus n fab 5 ended on that route ...but in short everything happens here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by MaNanFF

Mish we all knew this sonce the time the note came up.πŸ˜†
of course v knw...bt was expecting knwn names bt this time a nayi ... u knwπŸ˜† watever few lines i read it just cracked me up. lagta hai badi fursat se stalk kiya edt koπŸ˜†
Originally posted by mishaarshi

of course v knw...bt was expecting knwn names bt this time a nayi ... u knwπŸ˜† watever few lines i read it just cracked me up. lagta hai badi fursat se stalk kiya edt koπŸ˜†

What are you guys even talking about πŸ˜•
Originally posted by URnotThisBody

Sometimes i wish these serials had limited episodes ( 200- 250 hi sahi) .The 2-3 weeks have had really touching poignant moments but dragging it makes it totally lose  its credibility. Its actually such a nice situation concept wise you know ..the boy who ALWAYS expresses himself with ' touch ' and music.. And his lady is averse to the very music that got them together. 
I've always loved abhimaan movie. It had a similar situation. Little melodramatic but well that was the 70's.
Dragging it just takes the substance of the entire thing. I get that its just two 'serial' days. But still this had so much scope than the soha track. 

Exactly! That's why I'm liking the track because I'm liking how Manik who always expressed emotions through touch cannot be doing that now.. it's like a test for him.. n the sadist me is enjoying it.. you can actually feel the pain.. but a little drag is there.. n the FC track has pushed our patience to its limits!

Not saying this just to flatter you but you have a way with words that's just so 

Lol the thing is after 200 something episodes is it too much to ask for them to be together and happy? Especially considering how fatigued the viewers are from the FC days, like I know the episodes are lighthearted now but there's an underlying sadness and tension there too. I'm not saying I don't appreciate what's being shown now just I feel a little melancholy too πŸ˜• Lol not sure if I'm able to explain myself properly!

I think we as audience are just spoiled when it comes to MaNan. Like right now they are together, but they've actually gotten far more action when they were NOT together πŸ˜†

Aww thanks :)  LOL I seem to be in the mood to blab aajkal...let's see how long it lasts...lol

No, you are not asking for too much...it's at the back of everyone's minds this very thing you're asking for...lol...cuz after all the trials and tribulations, everyone wants to see these two simply happy for a bit...but sad truth is that shows don't run on that...lol...a conflict, a tension keeps ppl intrigued somehow...that is why they put in all this. 

So right now even though there is a poignancy in the scenes I appreciate, that underlying tension never lets me get a fully satisfied vibe...it's a lingering slightly dissatisfied feeling. 

And well I guess we'll have to make peace with it for now cuz the confession epis were the ones meant to satisfy us in terms of HAPPY times...for nowπŸ˜†

And inka toh aise hi chalta rahega jab tak show chalega...bottom line being ki ACTION toh milta hi rahega...to various degreesπŸ˜†

I honestly wouldn't really call these epis "light"...I can't call any epi light jismein Nandu ki smile missing hai...I remember those two merger epis when we didn't get to see her for two days and then when she returned with the stargazing scene, her smile was like LUMINESCENT in those epis...she makes the entire epi glow with that smile...and well with that missing right now, with a Nandu almost a shell of her usual self...the epis can't ever really be considered light hearted for real...even if Manik is trying and we get random Manshad etc scenes for lulz
Originally posted by Rutu01

Madh island hai na πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it can pass off for anything in ky2 ...any party , farmhouse even the kidnapping - Madh fort  ..πŸ˜• dont know how the mangalore bus n fab 5 ended on that route ...but in short everything happens here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lol that's where the confession supposedly happened right? Did they actually shoot there? 
I think the first epi was actually shot there wasn't it? I saw a picture of Fab5 from those initial days there πŸ˜•
I'm really bad with locations πŸ˜†

Lol that's where the confession supposedly happened right? Did they actually shoot there? 
I think the first epi was actually shot there wasn't it? I saw a picture of Fab5 from those initial days there πŸ˜•
I'm really bad with locations πŸ˜†

Yeah the first epi seemed to be shot there ...atleast from the pics its the same but confession i dont think so ...it was supposed to be on Mangalore - Mumbai route but at the police station they mentioned Madh Fort πŸ˜†

What are you guys even talking about πŸ˜•

This:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4383390 
πŸ˜†