Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: mishaarshi

so he is not doing jdj. Thought of voting for him๐Ÿ˜ณ may b datz y he quit๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

LOL๐Ÿ˜† that someone has quit jdj ๐Ÿ˜† kyun vaise?
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: AreYaar

๐Ÿคฃ   He's THAT scared of you, Mish?๐Ÿ˜†

Chalo let me do some TAAREEF also since this post will likely be reported any second now again๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

He's looking really good in the black t-shirt and mussed up hair this week so far...and his acting is really good this week too...

Now I wait to see how quickly this post is reported๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†
anu so u watched the epis.  yes he was lukn gud in black tees and acting toh he is really doing gud since the confessions epis. i mean it bt ppl don't understand so.. "sachi si hai ye tareefe...dil se jo maine ki hai"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
MuratHayat thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaNanFF

LOL๐Ÿ˜† that someone has quit jdj ๐Ÿ˜† kyun vaise?

i kept his izzat saying he quit. Actual thing may b sumthng else who knws๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishaarshi

๐Ÿ˜†
anu so u watched the epis.  yes he was lukn gud in black tees and acting toh he is really doing gud since the confessions epis. i mean it bt ppl don't understand so.. "sachi si hai ye tareefe...dil se jo maine ki hai"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†   Jeena Jeena reference kabhi mat chhodna tum๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah this is like almost 4th week straight since confession when he's been doing really well...quite a streak๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...

Waise am I the only one who's a fan of this mussed up hair look on him?  It looks cute on him...and actually makes him look boyish like he SHOULD as the "19 year old" they are trying to project him on the show and not a blazer wearing UNCLE๐Ÿ˜†

Maybe this is supposed to go with this "softer" Manik so hopelessly in love and willing to do anything to heal Nandini...

Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So if they are not doing any other shows except KY2 then they should bring back the show to 5 days a week again 
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Nandini used blank promise 
AreYaar thumbnail
So Aryaman ended up being an old friend of Harshad's...lol yeh toh expected tha...had to be grey shades to his character...guess he might fall for Alya for real in the process of helping Harshad in his lameass plan. 

Dunno why ppl expected differently...kuch toh drama create karna hi padega for the characters to fight through...everyone isn't automatically a psycho...lol...you can tell which ones are psychos from their initial scenes only...
Divyaa07 thumbnail
ManShad eye lock stole the day๐Ÿคฃ
MuratHayat thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

So Aryaman ended up being an old friend of Harshad's...lol yeh toh expected tha...had to be grey shades to his character...guess he might fall for Alya for real in the process of helping Harshad in his lameass plan. 

Dunno why ppl expected differently...kuch toh drama create karna hi padega for the characters to fight through...everyone isn't automatically a psycho...lol...you can tell which ones are psychos from their initial scenes only...

really...datz gr8. Dint want his character to b like abhi's. 
i wish his character shud just have a grey shade bt not a pyscho
MuratHayat thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rutu01

So if they are not doing any other shows except KY2 then they should bring back the show to 5 days a week again 

warrior high is being aired for 4days. So i think dey made ky2 too 4days๐Ÿ˜•