Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Rutu01

I think that hope seeds were meant for us ...just like the seeds... our dreams of watching manan together enjoying their relationship finally sprouted n now have died too πŸ˜­

Once sprouted the sprouts need to be planted in the soil, right?!!! Nandu didn't focus much on her science class either... All out... Even the photo is lying dead in her phone... Or may be she already sensed what's in the photo... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Senpoo

Harshad - He makes me laugh though his intentions are not that πŸ˜†... His non-stop, "As far as I know, you are not this, you are not that" is so laughable..

🀣🀣🀣...
Senpoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelrj

on a serious note harshad is manipulating navya in the name of baby..i know it's insensitive to say but i dont want her to keep the baby..if she does i feel she wil be out of his cunning trap and plans..it will be real challenge for harshad
as he wil be clueless whom to target

Navya should give the baby for adoption to Harshad himself as he's too keen to be the father of the baby!!! πŸ˜†
angelrj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Navya should give the baby for adoption to Harshad himself as he's too keen to be the father of the baby!!! πŸ˜†

haha good idea..but poor baby yaar but naveli is giving 'wrong signals' by accepting his gifys πŸ˜•
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

BTW what do you want to happen, Rutu?! loop closure or knot opening??!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† smart girl Poo ...i was waiting for the knot opening but that is a distant dream now but what loop closure πŸ˜² ab kaunsa loop closure bacha hai ??? 

I just want the story to move a bit fast ...we are watching the same thing now ...dhruv farewell ...alya bulimia problems ...harshad ka the same old jaap of he has not changed ...n as shibz said inspite of just 2 days nandus trauma seems longer 
Edited by Rutu01 - 8 years ago
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

haha good idea..but poor baby yaar but naveli is giving 'wrong signals' by accepting his gifys πŸ˜•

Didn't she show thenga to him today?πŸ˜†
Are don't worry Navya knows MaNshad's love for each other so won't interfereπŸ˜†
shibz thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and what was that dialogue of harshad ,,,,,,,,,manik should know the marriage registration application rules πŸ˜• πŸ˜†πŸ˜† why would manik know that ??? or are we missing something here πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Seriously!🀣🀣 *Pulling out my hairs*
Senpoo thumbnail

Navya should use her B&W Madhubala drama avatar and use Harshad to make him pay for his deeds... Any signal is not going to reach Harshad in the right way...
Even I don't want the baby to happen... If it happens then let them find a good home for it...
shibz thumbnail

🀣🀣..

Poo.. you brought life back to AT! Now it's moving faster again.. Missed you soo much!πŸ˜†

Senpoo thumbnail

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† smart girl Poo ...i was waiting for the knot opening but that is a distant dream now but what loop closure πŸ˜² ab kaunsa loop closure bacha hai ??? 

I just want the story to move a bit fast ...we are watching the same thing now ...dhruv farewell ...alya bulimia problems ...harshad ka the same old jaap of he has not changed ...n as shibz said inspite of just 2 days nandus trauma seems longer 

It is their life story, Rutu... A documentary of each of the characters... We should be happy that they are not focusing on them sleeping, waking up, brushing the teeth, taking bath, eating breakfast/lunch/dinner... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†