Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Nammu, take it easy dear... We gotta set our KY2 Calendar rightly tuned to the episodes... If their one day isn't our one week then by now Navya should be showing baby bump... She can't, right! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Senpoo

Nammu, take it easy dear... We gotta set our KY2 Calendar rightly tuned to the episodes... If their one day isn't our one week then by now Navya should be showing baby bump... She can't, right! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Poo your logicsπŸ˜† but trueπŸ˜†
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rutu01

If they keep it fun then no one would have a problem with it but the assumptions of manik winning back amms approval n stuff is what most of us are afraid of ...No DDLJ story please 

arre but why would this turn into approval? First n foremost is Nandini is the concern. Manik wouldn't even be thinking of approval. But ultimately Amms would be impressed with him. That is what I see from the current situation.
Senpoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelrj

arey how can u say that..didnt u see the manshad eye saxx and super excited parth/manik to say harshad harshad dialogue πŸ˜† true lub...can't even punch each other but do aerial fights...with nandu real slap
btw when u call urseld poo reminds me of kareena in k3g 😊

But what can Manik do all alone with all the chemistry oozing out only from his side... The other side reaction is one and the same all throughout.. Be it Navya/Mukti/Dhur/Cabir or even Nyonika... It's difficult to get the fire out of it... πŸ˜‰ 

Yes, Poo - the silly girl from K3G!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Senpoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rutu01

even i want 5 days a week ...this 4 days is not working for me and especially with the drag in the story. One day = 1 week in ky2 land with nothing much happening. 

BTW what do you want to happen, Rutu?! loop closure or knot opening??!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
shibz thumbnail

You're so rightπŸ˜† but KY2 celebrated all the festivals from Friendship day to Holi(which has long passed) and it's been only 6 months in KY2 calender! No wonder we still have 6 more months for the CVs to plan for the birthdaysπŸ˜†
Rutu01 thumbnail

*Poo runs to fetch the Hope seeds and stare at it... * After two days realized that I forgot to put them in water...πŸ˜†

I think that hope seeds were meant for us ...just like the seeds... our dreams of watching manan together enjoying their relationship finally sprouted n now have died too πŸ˜­
angelrj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
on a serious note harshad is manipulating navya in the name of baby..i know it's insensitive to say but i dont want her to keep the baby..if she does i feel she wil be out of his cunning trap and plans..it will be real challenge for harshad
as he wil be clueless whom to target
Rutu01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaNanFF

Poo your logicsπŸ˜† but trueπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the baby bump was just waiting for the father to come along