Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Rutu01

Dhruv lied for Manik i guess so that manik wont be worried for him.

Also he is going to try treatmeant ...who knows if that would work or not 

But whats with the last hug ???  he is coming back rite???

Hmm that makes sense! LOL Dhruv has to come backπŸ˜† but his farewell did make me senti kinda.. n lol to Manik's-group hug, one last time πŸ€”
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shibz

Poo Poo Poo *screams* πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ

Harshad is a one man army nowπŸ˜† wonder where was he n what was he doing in these 3 monthsπŸ€”

Hooollaa holllaaa Nammmuuu!!! πŸ€—πŸ€— *Poo jumps up and down waving her hands*πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, he is trying hard to form his own band or army... πŸ˜†
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senpoo

Not sure whether there is a Mangalore track on, but Nandini gotta go so that her mind can be filled with "I miss Manik" instead of the bad memories of Pandit... And yeah Manik by default can show up there anytime πŸ˜†... And Nandu can be too much occupied with the tension of keeping AMS away from Manik or vice-versa... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† No time to recollect anything about Pandit... πŸ˜‰

THIS! I don't get why ppl are complaining about M'lore track! I think it's a brilliant idea to get Nandu to forget the bad experience! She wouldn't even know when the trauma left her, with all the fun she is going to have with Manik at her Amms' place! Hope I'm making sense!
angelrj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rutu01

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and what was that dialogue of harshad ,,,,,,,,,manik should know the marriage registration application rulesπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†why would manik know that ??? or are we missing something hereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
[/
QUOTE]
ya even i was wondering y would manik know thr marriage registration rules..btw there is a big blooper in this...marriageable age of guys in india is legally 21..i think harshad would be 20..aasuming alya to be 19and she calls
him bhai..so πŸ˜• btw manik/parth looked super excited to say the harshad harshad harshad dialogue πŸ˜† during fab3 convo i think i heard alya saying she has moved on from dhruv..did she really say that πŸ˜•

Senpoo thumbnail

THIS! I don't get why ppl are complaining about M'lore track! I think it's a brilliant idea to get Nandu to forget the bad experience! She wouldn't even know when the trauma left her, with all the fun she is going to have with Manik at her Amms' place! Hope I'm making sense!

And Manik needn't even try to impress AMS this time around... She will on her own be awestruck with the TLC displayed by Manik! 😳
Senpoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelrj

during fab3 convo i think i heard alya saying she has moved on from dhruv..did she really say that πŸ˜•

Alya said "I am not interested in Dhruv anymore"... May be now she is into "Chocolates"!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i'm so hoping aryaman aint evil or soha/pandit's evil spawn or whatever.

Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

If they keep it fun then no one would have a problem with it but the assumptions of manik winning back amms approval n stuff is what most of us are afraid of ...No DDLJ story please 
angelrj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont know abt mangalore track..but since harshas is around and before he plans anythn nasty seeing his hatred for nandu i want manik to tell all abt manshad chemistry πŸ˜† then manan can fight TOGETHER against jerkshad
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senpoo

And Manik needn't even try to impress AMS this time around... She will on her own be awestruck with the TLC displayed by Manik! 😳

^^This Manik will definitely impress Amms and eventually make Nandini smile😳
Then Confession?😳