Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Senpoo

Arya-Alya πŸ˜‰: Alya was good in playing with the harmless flirt game with Arya... She's not even doing it on purpose to annoy Dhruv... It was so naturally done and they both aced it well... And it looks light without any serious intentions... Hope they retain it this way, playing a nice game, if they intend not to go anywhere with this duo...😊

Dhruv's dart game was good... And Navya said it all correct... Everyone wanted to do it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Bold - agree ...wish they keep the flirtations light n not make it serious ..that is more fun to watch 

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I couldn't get what Aryamann and Nandini were saying to each other except for the action of him grabbing the chocolate from her as thnaksgiving to Alya... And Nandu become the matchmaker for FAB5... Abhi sought out to her to reach Mukti... Now Arya for Alya... πŸ˜† Manik should know this role-play of Nandu... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rutu01 thumbnail

Harshad - He makes me laugh though his intentions are not that πŸ˜†... His non-stop, "As far as I know, you are not this, you are not that" is so laughable.. He is trying too hard to pull everyone back to his pace and to the spot where he is stuck... He wants all the people's life to go back to where he wants them to be... Is he that naive to not know that life just goes on?! He is so stuck to the history of the characters...πŸ˜†

Glad to see Mukti having no reaction to his same old tactics... The three months where everyone went through so many things that changed them all, had to happen to Harshad too... May be he was preserved in an ice box, coming out fresh just the same way he went out...πŸ€ͺ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he looks so lost ..just roaming around space bumping into others n repeating the same dialogues over n over again πŸ˜†
Rutu01 thumbnail

So Dhruv is going out for a while leaving Alya to think about him more or to give way for Aryamann to FAB5 or Alya πŸ˜‰?!

*Poo goes blank* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pic Credit: ZAHARA πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You are not alone Poo everyone is blank regarding all the storylines 
Senpoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rutu01

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he looks so lost ..just roaming around space bumping into others n repeating the same dialogues over n over again πŸ˜†

Let him stick to Nyonika only... πŸ˜† They get to talk something different at least for us viewers that will be something new... πŸ˜†
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rutu pace has been a problem since the soha's track and this FC drag was too much for us to digest. I have said this earlier also that they should wind up the show now atleast by the end of august because there is not much left in the storyline otherthan just completing the loops. But now as they have got an extension so drag to karenge. But i think is case mein we should wait for the track to unfold coz maybe just maybe voh drag na ho. Abhi ke liye the episodes are good enough for me to watch. Aj to Harshad Harshad Harshad tsk tsk tsk bhi vapas aa gayaπŸ˜†.
Senpoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaNanFF

But i think is case mein we should wait for the track to unfold coz maybe just maybe voh drag na ho. Abhi ke liye the episodes are good enough for me to watch. Aj to Harshad Harshad Harshad tsk tsk tsk bhi vapas aa gayaπŸ˜†.

Yeah, instead of being very obvious to us about the track, may be it will unfold by itself slowly so that we don't even know what the track is all about! πŸ˜‰ And wouldn't even know that there is already a track going on... πŸ˜†

Yes, finally Manik's Harshad mantra was on... Harshad should be happy that THAT didn't change!!!! πŸ˜†
Senpoo thumbnail
And the way Manik was dragging Harshad... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† As if he is taking Harshad to the court all for himself... πŸ˜†
Rutu01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaNanFF

Rutu pace has been a problem since the soha's track and this FC drag was too much for us to digest. I have said this earlier also that they should wind up the show now atleast by the end of august because there is not much left in the storyline otherthan just completing the loops. But now as they have got an extension so drag to karenge. But i think is case mein we should wait for the track to unfold coz maybe just maybe voh drag na ho. Abhi ke liye the episodes are good enough for me to watch. Aj to Harshad Harshad Harshad tsk tsk tsk bhi vapas aa gayaπŸ˜†.

Everyone wants the show to end by July but  i guess thats not happening.

But with this new 4 days a week show the pace is slow ...the excitement has dulled a bit. For me atleast.  Agree that the epis are good n light but kuch toh drama chahiye warna it is a bit boring. 
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

And the way Manik was dragging Harshad... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† As if he is taking Harshad to the court all for himself... πŸ˜†

Manik must have thought about getting married to Harshad but suddenly must have realised that gay marriages are not allowed in India so brought Navya's marriage proposalπŸ˜†