Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Cabir-Navya: πŸ‘
Hurraayyy!!! Navya did it!!!! Drama or high drama, no bother... She had to do it and she did it πŸ‘... That's all... Mommies staying away from these kids are for good 'cos they were only messing it up more... And hope these kids know what they are getting themselves into... Not playfully, trying to bring up a kid on their own... Kudos to Cabir for whetever he is doing... One more strong bondship to look forward to...πŸ€—πŸ‘
When Navya was wearing the slippers that Harshad had given, Cabir's annoyance was good to watch... And how Navya recommends to Matarani to forgive him πŸ˜†... These two are sweet and lovable in their own way...πŸ˜ƒ

Navya has started to be interesting for me and she's getting upto the mark... But Harshad's presence normally makes her dumb and irritating ... Hope she sticks to her new agenda and doesn't get back there all over again... Harshad can do all his drama and villainous act, to spice the show... But let him go back to his wherever land, empty handed...
Edited by Senpoo - 8 years ago
LiveLaughLove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Senpoo

Four past episodes before coming to today's... All were sweet and beautiful in their own way... ❀️

Manik-Nandini:
One serious moment and one fun moment πŸ˜‰... They manage to do them all with ease and make them all the more adorable πŸ‘... If the staircase scene was all about their sincere emotion for each other, the corridor/bench scene was all about their sweet attachment for each other... Just leaving me to crave for more of them... 😳
Manik's very very cute head nod and Nandu's cute head peek looking for him... Both are deliciously irresistible to each other and to me as well... Earl grey tea-Filter coffee... Sure the superhit combo - too tempting!!!πŸ˜›

Slap - A new expression of loveπŸ˜‰... Yes, it sure is... Manik-Nandini do it and prove it... πŸ˜†

And I like the music background played for these two during their light moments... Agar main kahoon... Would like to see more of such happy tunes paving way for such cutie moments... πŸ˜ƒ

And he needed his source of energy too... Looks like he had been drained out, not getting his sunshine... He needed the hug and he didn't hide behind cover... Instead he asked for it... And there she gave it... The wrapperless/egoless openness between these two - Adorability factor #136274284724... πŸ€—

Missing your smile - Sure must have brought smiles in the viewers tooπŸ˜ƒ...

Dart gaming - a new opportunity to touch and look again πŸ˜‰...

Next time place Pandit's face as the target or get Nandu a chance to beat Pandit left and right... It must be bugging her for all the lost chances of recognizing the creepiness in him and not having to give back then and there...

Even I Thought Manik Should Take This Awesome Idea From His Buddy And Try Doing It With Pandit's Face !! 
Senpoo thumbnail
Manik-Navya: πŸ˜†πŸ€£Again they cracked me up... Navya's trying to take her serious ride on Manik, with her emotional add-on value and then her eye-rolling... Then getting trapped in her own trap... As always I enjoy their little encounters now and then... Bringing a smile or triggering a laughter in me, with their own special effects!πŸ‘
Senpoo thumbnail

Arya-Alya πŸ˜‰: Alya was good in playing with the harmless flirt game with Arya... She's not even doing it on purpose to annoy Dhruv... It was so naturally done and they both aced it well... And it looks light without any serious intentions... Hope they retain it this way, playing a nice game, if they intend not to go anywhere with this duo...😊

Dhruv's dart game was good... And Navya said it all correct... Everyone wanted to do it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Senpoo thumbnail
Harshad - He makes me laugh though his intentions are not that πŸ˜†... His non-stop, "As far as I know, you are not this, you are not that" is so laughable.. He is trying too hard to pull everyone back to his pace and to the spot where he is stuck... He wants all the people's life to go back to where he wants them to be... Is he that naive to not know that life just goes on?! He is so stuck to the history of the characters...πŸ˜†
Glad to see Mukti having no reaction to his same old tactics... The three months where everyone went through so many things that changed them all, had to happen to Harshad too... May be he was preserved in an ice box, coming out fresh just the same way he went out...πŸ€ͺ
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

Divya.. that wish of yours won't get fulfilledπŸ˜›
But how can they show him to have cured when Rishab would be still suffering from it? They can't because it's linked and needs to be solved together.. involving some drama n high point! So Dhruv's trip will be a flop.. MTV takes writers for granted.. kahin bhi kisi ko bhi apne dusre show mein bhej dete hainπŸ€”

n what was the need for Dhruv to lie?πŸ˜•

I was thinking the same. I there was some kind of treatment to the problem Dhruv should have thought about Rishabh too and discussed the thing with Manik. Manik would not have gone with dhruv in any case coz for the time Nandini needed him more. Dhruv and Rishabh are connected by attacks and the relation between the kind of attacks could have helped the doctors as well. But then Uttu aur Splitsvilla, i think the music workshop would have been a better excuse of sending him off. With this new loop created aur confusion badha diya MTV walo ne.
Senpoo thumbnail
So Dhruv is going out for a while leaving Alya to think about him more or to give way for Aryamann to FAB5 or Alya πŸ˜‰?!

*Poo goes blank* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pic Credit: ZAHARA πŸ˜†
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Divya.. that wish of yours won't get fulfilledπŸ˜›
But how can they show him to have cured when Rishab would be still suffering from it? They can't because it's linked and needs to be solved together.. involving some drama n high point! So Dhruv's trip will be a flop.. MTV takes writers for granted.. kahin bhi kisi ko bhi apne dusre show mein bhej dete hainπŸ€”

n what was the need for Dhruv to lie?πŸ˜•

Dhruv lied for Manik i guess so that manik wont be worried for him.

Also he is going to try treatmeant ...who knows if that would work or not 

But whats with the last hug ???  he is coming back rite???
Senpoo thumbnail
Not sure whether there is a Mangalore track on, but Nandini gotta go so that her mind can be filled with "I miss Manik" instead of the bad memories of Pandit...
And yeah Manik by default can show up there anytime πŸ˜†... And Nandu can be too much occupied with the tension of keeping AMS away from Manik or vice-versa... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† No time to recollect anything about Pandit... πŸ˜‰
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice episode todayπŸ˜ƒ

Browman trolling us..showing how he picks up a fallen earringπŸ˜† My first reaction was huh phirse earring gira
but that was so cool ... i was LOLing during that scene ...

Aliya's chocolate bar back to Aliya as a gift🀣 Kameena Harshad stole his sister's chocolate from the fridge for Navya🀣 yeh itne rich kids aisi kanjoosgiri kyu karte hain but aryamans reaction was awsome πŸ€£ first impression barbad ...bhaag gaya 

I soo wished Manik came a little before he actually entered the Harshad-Nandini-Navya scene.. Jerk was really rude with Nandu.. not that it affected Nandini.. but if Manik was there he would have broken Jerkshad's teeth! But guess this was not the idea time for dishum dishum.. so it's ok.. I liked the scene that followed tooπŸ˜ƒ but couldn't really digest Manik helping NAVYA in this way!πŸ˜²πŸ˜› Nandini it seems is coming back  ..her interactions with harshad n aryaman were so normal ...But Manshad tashan πŸ˜† Manik looked so happy to mouth off the dialogue harshad harshad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The audi scene was bliss<3 MaNan Precap showed jeena jeena.. but was glad to hear a new song.. though I remember nothing but the sukhi padi thi dil something from the songπŸ˜† 
Same here πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i would have loved jeena jeena ...didnt like the humnava song much 

Their Meethi boliyan and Kis taraf hai aasmaan moments, was such a pleasure to see again❀️ :') they forgot jaise mera tu seq ...but yeah it was so beautiful to watch the old scenes but again they had to include that pandit in it πŸ˜‘ i guess one more week in the story for nandini to move ahead ...

Overall really good epi.. brings back the early epi wali feels(this week's epis have been like that)πŸ˜ƒ Agree ...but now epis are mostly about good scenes rather than a particular story track moving ahead ...why is this ??? when is the actual track going to start ?? m tired of the slow pace 

My comments in blue