Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 - Page 34

Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shibz

it doesn't suit Navya's avatar!
n Manik likes Nandini just the way she is.. doesn't matter to him what she wears n what not.. he won't judge her dressing style n all😆

But he got her those chamkili sandals on V day haina so ab kyun nahi?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rutu01

Sorry Pri ...i meant this selfie ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

i got  confused...was wondering Manan n kiss kiya aur maine miss ki...😛😆
shibz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MaNanFF

Aaj tak ek baat samajh nahi aayi- Nandini ki ek earrimg giri thi jo ki aaryamann ne 3 baar return kiya?😕

Aryamamn and jhumka are like magnets or what?

I think he returned it 2 times.. the second time he says he found the 'other earring' near the gate.. God knows what he was doing at Pandit's gate.. plus how does he know if it is another earring of the same pair? earrings mein thodi likkha hota hai 'L' & 'R' like in the earphones😆 Writers bhi na kuch bhi likhte hain.

the 3rd time in the police station..it was Manik who had the earring🤔

MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

He was so shocked when nandu asked him to show her how to throw the dart ...bechara before touching he kept on asking if she is really sure !!!

Okay pls dont judge 😆 but all this touch me not ...is it leading to the big nandu confession n finally doing IT ???? ðŸ˜†

rutu nd i r  on same page...🤣 i was thinking  the same...nd i guess jus like kiss nandu will initiate the "it" bt knot toh manik ko hi kholna...for loop closure😆 
MuratHayat thumbnail

I think he returned it 2 times.. the second time he says he found the 'other earring' near the gate.. God knows what he was doing at Pandit's gate.. plus how does he know if it is another earring of the same pair? earrings mein thodi likkha hota hai 'L' & 'R' like in the earphones😆 Writers bhi na kuch bhi likhte hain.

@bold ðŸ¤£
shibz thumbnail

He was so shocked when nandu asked him to show her how to throw the dart ...bechara before touching he kept on asking if she is really sure !!!

Okay pls dont judge 😆 but all this touch me not ...is it leading to the big nandu confession n finally doing IT ???? ðŸ˜†

Nandu will be scared to Do IT considering Manik kahin bhi camera chupa deta hai to click her pics n zarurat padne par sabko dikhayega as proof of her accessories..😆
MuratHayat thumbnail

it doesn't suit Navya's avatar!
n Manik likes Nandini just the way she is.. doesn't matter to him what she wears n what not.. he won't judge her dressing style n all😆

truth is kanjoos bf hai manik😆 streett side bracelet gift kiya aaj tak...nd those ear rings on Vday..kisi exhibition se uthaya hoga😆 nd that dress vday wala must b nyonika's dress 20yrs back🤣
Edited by mishaarshi - 8 years ago
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣 ðŸ¤£

I think Poo had described the earrings perfectly - Boomerang ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 

they keep on coming back jiske bhi haath mein they land up
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dhyaan se dekhne par Nandini was wearing another earring while she was inside Pandit's home!
Vaisr right cvs kuchh bhi likhte hain😆
Manik had a photo of that jhumka😆
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nandu will be scared to Do IT considering Manik kahin bhi camera chupa deta hai to click her pics n zarurat padne par sabko dikhayega as proof of her accessories..😆

OMG ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£